How many signatures will this thing get? It literally got 25,000 signatures overnight and now its over 50,000...

How many signatures will this thing get? It literally got 25,000 signatures overnight and now its over 50,000. How high will it go?

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is fucking retarded and pathetic, but I signed it just to send the message. I want Disney to see it and know that we're angry.

>change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
Signed, thanks user

LOL i signed that thing for the luls. its actually at 50k now? Nobody will do shit

Yes, clearly they won't do this, but they need to understand that JJ has some serious damage control in front of him

>have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
*cringes*

"VII" and "VIII" were never canon. The original creator has no input into the story. It's literal fanfiction. Stop being retarded

This. I know signing it won't do shit, but I just want them to see how many people they pissed off.

Signed
Suck my dick Rian

Yep. It’s def about sending a message. Signed it and left a comment

signed

Sign it with a Russian name

Its at 57,000 now.

give it up m8, it's time to move on from childrens films

I don't really care but I signed it because I think it would be funny if they had to acknowledge that people hated it this much.

signed. anti-nazis watch out

Going to sign, but just because im bored during this vacation, its not like disney will change something tho.

Signed. I don't really care one way or another but let's see how high this fire rises.

I tried to do this with a fake email and then it gave me a name which wasn't the name I signed up with and the weirdest part is that it was actually a Russian name.

kek i used a fake gmail and it worked fine

I took one look at the guy who created it and it's exactly what I expected him to look like.

this site good lord

bumping for luls