Fantastic Four

What do you miss about the first family?

They were a family first

The Marvel universe doesnt feel the same. I miss them along, with 616 logan and Xavier.

Sue cucking Reed.

I miss rango

Johnny

Fun characters are becoming rare

I hate him in the inhumans tho and when they dumb him down

>muh family

Kidding aside, the high-end crazy pulpy-esque sci-fi plots. They should just lend Doom to Iron Man for a while and start exploring crazy shit.

But Doom is Iron Man now.

Honestly, what's not to miss?

Yeah I know. What I mean is that when they return, they shouldn't just have Doom drop everything and become their one vsole overused villain again. Keep as an Iron Man character for a while. Develop his relationship with Tony, do some work on this new heroic persona, stuff like that.

Everybody wins that way. The F4 are forced to become unique again, Tony gains a very good new cast member (and come on, he needs it, IM books have horrible villains), and Doom's development doesn't go down the toilet for "muh return to roots". Or just give Doom his own title. Just don't have him be the antagonist for the FF again. It's lazy.

I'd like to see Iron Man Doom as part of a new rendition of the Future Foundation. Working alongside the F4 instead of against them.

Could work.

Friendly reminder that Reed, Sue, and the Future Foundation are exploring Marvel's multiverse and there's no comic for it.

i was just watching earths greatest heroes today

dropped it at the first episode

Fun. Kirby's FF is the most fun cape comic ever.

Why do they have air intakes on a space ship?

And that was the first Dr. Doom story!

For when it is doing atmospheric flight.

Doom will probably be happier than anyone when Reed and Sue and the kids come back unless his character does some serious reverting before then.

I miss them, but I'm also glad they aren't subjected to Marvel further fucking up their legacy.

It's actually a pretty solid show. I liked their handling of Annihilus, Namor, and Ronan. Johnny is unfortunately the weakest link in the show, though.

That would take focus away from the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy. They would do the same to the X-men if the comics didn't make money.

Johnny was the star of the show