Sup Forums is love

I'm... I'm in a really bad place right now Sup Forums. Can you make me laugh, cry, or feel to get my mind off of my problems for just a little while? You're the best board at doing that, please?

Fuck off, faggot. Goc ry to your pillow.

Have you watched Xavier: Renegade Angel yet?

There's probably better boards but we're glad you came to use first.

chin up, faggot

I've got some out-of-context panels and covers and whatnot.
Will that help?

I got feels. I got feels out the wazzo.

I can't say we're the best board for doing stuff like that, but here's something; hope it helps.

Just remember: your life is probably better than Spider-Man's. Probably.

wanna hear a joke?

Justice League

Go blog post on /soc/.

post the real ending

this shit makes me laugh every time

What's the trouble, man?

I read it too slow. I was on the first bottom panel by the time it hit

Cheer up user. Remember, it could always be worse.

You could be me!

that's the point, it hits while you're focused on reading

Shut up Boco

I should've seen the file size.

This panel alone always gets me.

Ah, fuck. It's been ages since I fell for one of those...

I've been interviewing for this job for a while now. I really wanna work at this place, and I've put my all into it. They were gonna fly me out last week to do a final on-site interview, and everything looked good. The hr people said it was pretty much in the bag. I asked to delay the visit because of finals week, and I just got an email saying that they needed to finish their hiring process this week, so good luck in your future endeavors, just like that. Thing is, I probably could have gone last week, and I'm just beating myself up over what I should have done and such and such.

I dunno, it's not the end of the world, but I've been working my ass off to graduate and start working at this place and I just feel discarded. Sorry to bring this kind of shit to Sup Forums but I'm a pathetic loser, and don't want to open myself up to the real people in my life, so I come here to mope in front of a bunch of anonymous users

Hey mate, it's not easy. And it's not like you could have foreseen that they would just pass you over like that because of one week.

This always makes me laugh

Thanks man. I guess it's back to the job hunt grind

Never gets old.

That doesn't really make you a pathetic loser at all, man. Sure, it sucks absolute amounts of ass, but if everything was so in the bag that means that most likely whatever decision was made to keep you from the post wasn't ultimately up to you. And even if it were, it's like you said: not the end of the world.
Nobody can look into the future and hindsight is 20/20, so be a bit easier on yourself, dude. Pushing yourself =/= beating yourself.

Thanks. That's actually wonderful advice.

This is fucking gold.

AH! MY HEART!
>I still don't like spiders
Kek

delet this, now

Shit.

Probably not Sup Forums, but I think this is a cool image.

>
You sneaky sunnuva whore.

LEAVE BRITNEY
ALONE

It's /cock/

What's this from?

keep away from that little girl jotaro she's full of evil!