Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuq6HgKgEFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HURR FAGS
>HURR EDGY KILL MY WIFE LYRICS
>HURR DRUGS
>MAN I FUCKING HATE MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS BORN WHITE
fuck this self hating faggot. You got lots of problems eminem, but being white isnt one of them

is this clever performance art? i refuse to believe he's acting this intentionally pathetic.

captcha water parc

>please respond

imagine being dr dre

Triggered drumpftard falls into his trap

He's been making anti-Republican videos since Dubya. Stupid Millennial.

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT
COFFEE POT

It's funny because no matter what, Eminem will always be more well regarded than Trump. That's what happens when you rise to power by being a racist bigot.

The overdose. Slim died that day, and Marshall's been trying to pick up the pieces ever since.

>drumpftards in my Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums racist fucks, this board is hilldawgs territory

difference is eminem isn't the president

>Eminem disses Trump
>Trump doesn't respond
>Eminem keeps trying to get him to
>Trump doesn't respond
>Eminem releases a shitty album mostly bitching about Trump
>Trump doesn't respond
Remember when Eminem was culturally relevant?

8 miles to 8 mile stare

i call reptilian infetterence

KNEES WEAK
ARMS ARE HEAVY

It doesn't matter though. Once Trump is voted out in a few years (assuming he doesn't get impeached) he'll slowly fade into obscurity. He'll always be remembered as a blowhard while Eminem's legacy will be secured through his music.

Trump is a level 9000 advanced troll, Eminem is just some old man trying to capitalize on his prior fame and failing horrifically. He can't possibly do anything to provoke a response, Trump knows this game.

>implying that eminem isn't the ultimate symbol of the alt-right, whom an entire generation of white men grew up listening to. who also exposed the racism of liberals, who got upset because a WHITE rapper said faggot and sung about killing women, thereby exposing their racism because they never complained when black rappers said the same exact shit, because they expected it from blacks, because they think of them as lesser becasue they are racist

cuck

As much as I enjoy the semi-liberal attitude of Sup Forums politics, I don't see the point in making these when you know they get deleted after a few minutes. You can be right in the middle of calling someone a dickhead and then the thread is gone. Total blue balls.

oh how precious

Yeah making the entire Trump hating population listen to your shit because you dis someone that everyone hates isn't smart

lol

mental gymnastics Olympian right here, folks.

>impotent rage.
All that estrogen

Who would have thought that a guy who gave himself two nicknames could embarrass himself any further.

daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuq6HgKgEFQ
more like how do you go from this to admitting you're looking for sex on grindr?

imagine how different our lives would be if hilldog was president

Well, if anyone gets to say that, it's him. Listen to Brain Damage. I don't think growing up white was much fun for him.

Reminder that Roy Moore lost.

>w-why won't he return my calls

How was he able to hide his dick? Where is it? There's barely anything covering it

THERE'S SPAGHETTI ON HIS SPAGHETTI ALREADY
SPAGHETTI

THREW UP DADS LASAGNA

this has to be some sort of character/act like slim shady

Too be honest. ODB over Tupac and Biggie

>he'll always be remember

yes, thousands of years from now children will be taught bach, mozart, beethoven and eminem.

I think you are underestimating the impact of his music desu.

Who cares? New album shows that Eminem is back baby.

I also grew up in majority black schools and got the shit beaten out of me by them daily.

At some point you have to own who you are and not hate your race simply because others do.

I think you are overestimating the impact of his music desu.

>StopTrumpPAC
Holy fuck, all those faggot "conservatives" angry at Drumpf during the election. Its all coming back now.

>p-p-please r-r-r-espond

I think you are severely overestimating the impact of his music. Pop culture is shallow and ages like milk.

how is this Sup Forums?

politics is definitely Sup Forums. look at the catalog.

What kind of important music isn't a part of pop culture?

It was actually a very small cadre of establishment conservatives and neocon Jews. A couple hundred people at most. They were just amplified by their platforms.

Ask any Gen Z kid to tell you the title of three Eminem songs. Most won't even know his real name.

In another decade he'll be as relevant as the Bee Gees.

*Guides your political opinion*

AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

Classical music

So the only music that will ever be important has already been made?
Or are you just trolling

>5 8

haven't heard the new album yet but everyone's been trashing it. seems like he's desperately trying to stay relevant

man you are all over the fucking place trying to make your non-point.

>admits to using grindr
how did he go from 8 mile to looking for a hard 8 inches

There's still classical music being made, user.

Old Dirty Bastard died a poor reclusive of his own mental disease. Truly /ourguy/ the GOAT.

>pop culture rap fag will be remembered for the ages
Even Sup Forums is better at rapping now than eminem

damn right slim anus

Only got it out the joint because pitty.

Oh.

Huh.

The funniest thing Trump can do is wear those stupid Eminem x Jordan 4 collab shoes to fuck with Eminem...then donate them in some 3rd world shit hole he's visiting.

That is exactly what he's doing.
He got big saying things people were thinking but no one wanted to talk about, and by exposing himself. Like him or not, he was doing something new and different.

Now he's doing exactly what everyone else is, expressing an impersonal opinion that's the safest thing you can possibly say. He couldn't have picked a less successful strategy if he tried.

He's also tapped out all his personal drama that made his albums interesting to fans. If he wants a career at this point he should be running a production company and signing other artists he likes. Not this midlife crisis bullshit.

That would actually be fucking beautiful. Make a big deal of taking them off and handing them to some ecstatic Somali child. The butthurt would be insane. Full 24/7 coverage of sneakergate for at least two news cycles.

MY TEA'S GONE COLD I'M WONDERING WHY

hes not wrong

>gen z
I guess thst would depend if they were born in the late 80s, early or late 90s. But being born in1992, I grew up with prime Eminem

Is this for real? I though Eminem was more intelligent than that yet his sentence structure, vocabulary, and maturity is on the same level as Trump's.

Notice how all of his songs are about his personal drama? That's the hallmark of a shitty artist without the wit to discuss anything else.

Trump, for all his simple speech patterns, at least talks about issues outside the sphere of his personal life.

Also Trump was much more eloquent at Mathers' age. Look for his congressional testimony on YouTube.

It’s well known that Dre is gay or bi. Eminem is prob his lover.

they shopped the dynamite over his dick

>I was just pretending to be retarded IRL

You faggot nazis underestimate the power of normies.

>be more well regarded
I wasn't aware there were still Wiggers in the wild. I thought that fabled species died out a least a decade ago, but the conservationists will be pleased to know such is not the case.

>his music
You're still charitably calling it that after his latest album?

"Normies" don't even vote.

It not be perceived as "cool".

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAkekAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Whaaaat. It's not well known at all.

What are you talking about? Normalfag culture is defined by one tasteless fad after another.

>entire Trump hating population
so niggers, spics and commies then?

notice how no one's protesting or crying about it? really makes me think.

The beauty of the Mueller's investigation of Trump is that it doesn't even matter if Trump was personally involved with collusion at this point. He may well have been unaware of it. But by firing Comey Trump obstructed justice. You may disagree with this point but a Democrat controlled congress wouldn't.

and yet you are talking about him
who does this remind you of

>So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them.

Eminem is at least coherent.

All the posturing about Drumpf might actually be worth some attention if it weren't always used to promote something.
>I hate drumpf, watch my movie
>I hate drumpf, watch my talk show
>I hate drumpf, buy my album
Eminem released a new album last week. Where was he before a couple weeks ago? Not giving a shit about who's President.

Eminem is so desperate to be relevant again, but everything he does is a fucking embarrassment.

Every-time I hear the song framed from his dog shit album I imagine turtle sex noises.

Hey you black poor people.. get a FUCKING PHOTO ID ALREADY

No, the true beauty of the Mueller investigation is how double-edged it's been in exposing how "impartial," it was from the start. Between it and the series of Comey dramas the FBI is at it's lowest approval since at least 9/11.

I remember Dido getting him to the top of the charts if that's what you mean.

I don't like Trump very much, but even I have to admit the Trump curse seems to be a very real thing at this point.

>when em grindr shows up

Pull your head out of your ass and drop the Hannity talking points. Mueller is a Republican. He was appointed by the Rosenstein, a Republican, after Sessions, a Republican, recused himself from the Russia probe after Trump, a Republican fired Comey, a Republican, from leading the FBI. If this is a Democrat controlled plot it's a wonder how they got so many Republicans working on their side, including Trump himself.

yes, also white guilt faggots like himself

I knew it.

A -lot- of black rappers are gay. Homosexuality is much more common among blacks. Which is weird when you consider how homophobic blacks are.

I can only hope you niggers are dumb enough to try and impeach him. Violence is the only way forward.

Yeah, good. You’ll need them to forget about that sick burn Trump could give you.

Sup Forums responded blew him the fuck out