Fuck this shit the new Star Wars depresses me. I need more Lucas-helmed stuff. Is this show any good...

Fuck this shit the new Star Wars depresses me. I need more Lucas-helmed stuff. Is this show any good? And how about the Disney one called Rebels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VB_vjVxcic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dropped Rebels pretty early because it was more targeted towards kids at least in the beginning and didn't interest me.

Clone Wars was really good tho. There's definitely some filler episodes you might wanna skip over (Theres a few episode lists that exempt the filler eps), and the 1st season is again kinda kid-orientated. But there's some very interesting arks, engaging characters, expands the universe a lot more, shows Anakin's transition to the dark side more effectively than the actual prequals, and basically just gets you more attached to the prequal era characters, allowing you to enjoy episode 3 and the OT more.

>Everyone circlejerks Lucas when he was the guy who decided Han shouldn't shoot first.

Watch genndywars,thats the best SW content after the OT
youtube.com/watch?v=3VB_vjVxcic

>being autistic enough to care

it sure is
ignore people like , genndywars is just ok

Fuck you.

TCW is great. The first seasons are good but the last seasons are pure star wars kino, amazing show. Rebels on the other hand is a good show but that's it

If you don't want to see all the episodes use this guide.

Clone Wars is good. First few seasons are mixed being mediocre to decent throughout. By season 4 the series is pretty solid for the rest of its duration. It's just a shame that Disney wouldn't let them finish the series off properly.
And you can give Rebels a shot, if you want. I couldn't get through it, but maybe you'll find some enjoyment with it. It takes place after Clone Wars, obviously, but it even carries over some plot points and characters. So I'd start with Clones in any case.

Watch Clone Wars, ignore Rebels.

Season 6 isn't in the guide but I recommend you to watch it entirely.

BRUH I watched the citadel arc as it aired live. WHen the clone got cut in half I was like fuck this shouldnt be on CN

OP here. Seen Genndy Wars already. Thought that was a given. Who hasn't seen it

TCW/Rebels were done by Filoni/Lucas

If you can get past the pre-vis, S6's unfinished episodes are a nice extra if you haven't seen them already.

TCW is good. It pretty much redeemed Anakin as a character. Like the other anons have said, be prepared for the first few seasons to feel somewhat "kids show" ish. It gets much better in the later seasons

The Clone Wars CGI movie? No.

The show? Yes, but it definitely has its rough spots (any Jar Jar, Yoda, or droid focused episode).

501st centric episodes are always the best.

George nobody cared about that shit except you. Why did you sell to disney you fat fuck?

Those poor fucking clones, man
>That fucker who fell into lava in Grievous's lair
>The poor bastard who got his back broken by Krell
>All those clones that got carried away and probably eaten or tortured by the Geonosians

Clone Wars is good, Rebels sucks ass. Your true refuge is in anything written by Drew Karpyshyn.

Its one of those shows that get better as they go on.
The first season is very childish but still somewhat entertaining, but its rewarding if you genuinely like Star Wars and stick with it.

>the clone eaten by the sarlacc thingy during the Krell arc

;_;

Hello my fellow 6 year old

I wonder about how many times the voice actor for the clones had to record death screams

He's working on Athem according to Wikipedia. Mitebcool.

Yeah but >Bioware

>not watching every single episode, even the Jar Jar ones
The force is weak with this one

OT fag detected

even though the prequels were shit I always liked the setting and lore a lot, and the clone wars cartoon kinda solidified me liking it more than the original trilogy era (setting-wise)

clone troopers are sick

Is Clone Wars still cannon?

Yes

I hope they'll surprise us, but not if they cling to the formula they've been using already for their "open world" games.

I hope we get a decent SW RPG at some point though; there is so much potential there.

The Clone Wars is the best Star Wars since the original trilogy. It's pretty much the perfect type of show for Star Wars. The universe is fully realized in it. All aspects of the universe introduced in the movies are expanded up. There's some bad episodes, but I think if you're a fan of the movies and want more it's a must watch.

if only we could get more of that instead of the 99% kiddy garbage Rebels is

for every good episode in Rebels there's like 15 bad ones

Haven't watched the new films, what are Rey's force powers displayed so far besides Mind Trick?

Nothing except push and pull pretty much.

Could not get into rebels, caught a the first few episodes on TV but found the pace was too slow. Did not care for any of the protagonists.

It doesn't really get any better, I mean, it's better, but not by much and it's close to finishing anyway. Also, I can't get over how awful the characters look.

seconding this
there's a lot of shit you won't care about, a lot of episodes worth skipping
obi-wan is the best in this
dooku's the best
barriss is the best
cad bane is a fag though