If Robots In Disguise and Rescue Bots are so bad then why are they still getting new episodes?

If Robots In Disguise and Rescue Bots are so bad then why are they still getting new episodes?

If Teen Titans GO! is so bad, why is it still getting new episodes?

Because even though people say that kids deserve better writing they don't notice when a show is bad.

Because the toys are selling well?

They learn from their mistakes when trying to make shows for older audience. Kids just want entertainment and nothing more.

>tfw cartoon/toy companies have finally wised up to the fact that we are not the target audience
>All Transformers cartoons from now on will be for the preschool crowd

It was a fun ride while it lasted

Rescue Bots might not be getting another season.

RID might not either after this season.

Maybe if they weren't constantly bitching with each other with the same "-previous show here- was better!" attitude with every freaking new show. The fandom gets freaking tiring with it's repetitive hate cycle.

To sell toys in-between movies.

>hurr durr I don't know shit about aviation
Fuck, that quote always pisses me off; it's only inspirational to morons who never cracked open a science book in their lives. Bees fly much the same way helicopters do (well maybe more like tilt-rotors), it's all in how the wings spin and stabilize each other.

Anyway, carry on OP.

Contracts, presumably.

Rescue bots is fucking good. My kid watches it and I was like "whoa, watchable"

Also, pic related.

Aligned was a mistake, fuck your ugly noseless robots

Aligned is the best thing to happen to TF since Beast Wars

>Dani and Blades
>Verity and UM or Kup
>Marissa and Thundercrack
>All those G1 crack pairing

why is it always the female/robot team up the best?

Well to be fair, Jack/Arcee has prrrobably the most fanart of any human/Cybertronian pairing.
>Verity and UM or Kup
Huh, I always felt they were more like surrogate daddies to her, whereas I felt Stakeout and her were an item.

>People will defend this

Truthfully I watch it for Strongarm

Windblade was pretty hot too but not much of her

>Stakeout and her were an item.
I would of liked this if he didn't died.

I "made" that image too! I'm not sure if the ship(teasing) was purely a product of my craziness, I didn't read SoTW as it came out so I dunno how Sup Forums reacted.

Marissa and ThundercrackER is an all-time great pairing.

nobody gives a shit about how you cropped an image

I'm not proud of it, it's just funny to me that there're only 2 people on the board who like the ship.

>I'm not proud of it
then don't post about how you cropped an image

Holy shit.

>Rather than producing more original episodes of Rescue Bots, the series will become a sort of "choose-your-own-adventure" clip show on YouTube called My Transformers: Rescue Bots Adventure. Kids will watch part of a clip and be given a choice of actions, which will then lead to other clips.

I thought that was an ant-eater from the thumbnail.

Is Blades the first gay Cybertronian?

Arcee and Daniel had some weird dynamic going on in The Rebirth too.

*barfs*

When will we get the IDW Starscream and Alexis romance we so rightfully deserve?

Rescue Bots was good. But yea, there won't be an S5. The cast/crew has basically confirmed this and are working on other projects

Rescue Bots is over, I'm pretty sure
That being said it still got more episodes than other TF shows

And in any case, I've never heard anybody on this board say Rescue Bots wasn't good so I have no idea what you're talking about OP, RID has some haters but it's understandable considering it's in the timeline of Prime but with a drastically different style, so of course fans of Prime are gonna be annoyed, but Prime also got tons of shit from fans of other TF shows, sowhat the hell do you want?

Transformers Robots in Disguise isn't terrible, but it's one of those examples of 'writing a show just for kids' as opposed to writing a show general audiences can like.

The characters are reasonably likeable and sometimes funny; but they're funny in ways kids 10 and under laugh at (things like falling down, poking fun at rule followers, simple puns). There's continuity, but nothing to complex. There's no real long term character arcs or underlying themes - just things happening and colorful dudes doing stuff. Then more stuff happens. Then a new season starts and they do more stuff.

And that's Transformers RiD

IDW's starscream or their take on armada starscream (not g1 starscream in armada starscream's body though)

The movies make billions of dollars.

I hope every episode has a fuck Dani's fat ass option.

To expand, while of course nearly all animated incarnations of the Transformers are aimed at children, the shows contain elements which can be appealing to teenage/adult audiences. For instance: entertaining action sequences, compelling characters, sharp humor, and interesting plotlines. Not all Transformers cartoons necessarily contain ALL of these elements, but many satisfy at least several.

Beyond the intrigue RiD presents of having a kinda non-standard Autobot team lead by Bumblebee comprised of 'relative' unknowns - there's really nothing to it to grab an older viewer's attention. The writing is limited, the action is dull, the characters are functional but not deep and the jokes are childish. There's nothing to hold onto and it's all just so much static noise

I'm 36 grew up as a huge TF fan that to this day I'm still buying the toys and watching the shows and I am completely confused why they always complain. Only two series were abominations (Armada and Energon) with everything else measured between mediocre to great, but that's the bigger point here, ever since Beast Wars there has always been a TF show on the air. Beast Wars, Beast Machines, RiD, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated, Prime, Rescue Bots, new RiD. From 1996 till to 2017 there has always been some form of Transformer show being made/aired. That's not even counting the movies, comics and games made for it. And when I hear and read people getting pissed off at a show it just dumbfounds me because there will always be a new fresh show in 2 to 4 years as well as a steady supply of toys inspired from all generations of the brand.
Compare that to any other fucking cartoon from the 80s or 90s.
He-man got a big shot in 03 to be relevant again and it blew up bad and we haven't seen anything since.
Thunder Cats was in limbo for a decade to finale get a chance at revival only for it to burn to the ground because of poor creative team that just fuck it up so bad that the ratings went to the gutters after the premier.
GI Joe is like some Greek story where every time it's in arms reach to be big again something goes wrong that throws them into limbo for 5+ years
TMNT is the only brand close to TF and even then it's still had a much slower creation cycle for new content and stayed at a cult level until the Nick buyout gave them some staying power.

Looking at all that it just makes me cringe when I hear anyone over 20 grumble about a TF show or brand (even the movies) because they are basically throwing a fit that the sun came up differently or that it rain for an hour.
It's a 32+ year old property that has had a collective total 3 year gap of no toys on the shelves and that's if you were US. In UK and Japan they have never left the shelves.

Not even close.

Not even close

Fucking body tight suit in the morning. Fuuuuugg

Yeah, of all the cartoons I've viewed, I've never seen any male character other than Daniel give head.

>Rescue Bots
>bad
Jump off a bridge.

There's truth to some of this, but Alvarez is a whiny hack who couldn't stand the idea of anyone getting any degree of creative freedom. So fuck him.

That was literally the mistake of the fucks that basically gave life to that quote. They were retarded enough to operate on the premise of a bee's flight in a similar fashion as a plane. When applying that comparison, then it really fucking wouldn't. But compared to a helicopter then yeah it's possible as fuck for bees to fly.

>Rescue Bots is over, I'm pretty sure
It's still getting new toys

Very true user, you are wise
I'm often convinced many of the people who throw the biggest fits about certain things in TF are probably some of the more casual fans, cause any hardcore fan knows this shit isn't going anywhere and is going to have a million more reimaginings and reboots and re-whatever the fucks anyway, so there is hardly any point in getting flustered about shit

That isn't to say you have to like every single iteration of TF, I certainly don't, but I just feel like anybody who yells "CHILDHOOD RAPED" is being disingenuous, because if Trasnformers was really that important to them they've already dealt with tons of EXTREMELY different versions of any given show, so one more isn't going to hurt

Show is over though

yes thank you that was obviously implied by my specific declaration of the survival of the alternate major aspect

>toy smartphones

Fuck, I don't belong in this world.

whats the big deal

Do you not remember the 90s? Hell, toy phones existed long before then too, what am I saying, I had a toy phone with a turn dial as a kid

Little kids like to play adult