Literally did nothing wrong

Literally did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2oLf5lA_qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is he I dare say /ourguy/?

do lingerie saleswoman show you theyre panties in real life?

Can't see the line

None have ever done it to me, but then again I'm not the oozing slab of charisma that is Chevy Chase.

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Can one character be so based?

Shes definetely the reason I am and have always been a brunette guy.

ayy lmao

fake blue eyes white dragon

The high point of every single National Lampoon movie is when Chevy Chase loses his shit. It's the best part of each one and it's always worth watching the rest of the movie for.

What else are you supposed to do if the shitter is full?

She looks exactly like the girl i lost my virginity to excpet hair was shorter

Too bad Randy Quaid is nuttier than squirrel shit now.

mele kalikimaka

Honestly, I feel that sorta adds to the Eddie character

disgusting

>my first b0ner was on Christmas with my family to this

Tis the season u fuccs

Gross, man. Gross.

Keep in mind butts weren't really a white girl thing until about 2010 and most girls wouldn't even eat or workout their glutes to grow them because they were seen as disgusting. Just a history lesson.

for white people at least

Whatever, nerds

>butt's weren't invented till 2010

U autism?

This scene was ingrained in my young mind.

She literally has no ass. Please explain what is remotely desirable about an ass that looks like a plank. Be aware that I find thicc girls fat and disgusting so I'm not looking for some fat ass.

JUST FUCK HER COWGRILL OR MISSONARY user IT"S NOT THAT COMPLEX

I prefer chicks with generous T&A too... but same as with this scene was something I saw when I was at the right age, So... there ya go, Nostalgia boner

I was more attracted to Beverly DiAngelo.

Why are you so fixated on something that shit comes out of? Seriously, this nigger obsession with asses hasnt always been a thing you millenial faggot. Just give me a pair of big ole titties.

Well, no one's going to fuck her. This is all pure fantasy. Why settle for flat ass in your fantasy?

I love Vacation, Christmas Vacation and even like Vegas Vacation. I hate European Vacation though, does anybody like that one?

This movie has everything. Isn't Rob Lowe even his yuppie asshole neighbor?

He gave his life for us.
F

Shit comes out of her asshole not her ass you god damn moron. A nice ass is the ideal place to grip onto when fucking. When you finally have sex you'll understand.

>not setting realistic fantasy's so you're not sucidally disappointed

ya done goofed

You are now aware Randy Quaid played Frankenstein in a TNT monstervision movie in the mid 90s. Its actually quite good.

Hey Groswold, where do ya think you're gonna put a tree that big?

>Don't forget the rubber sheets and the gerbils
What did he mean by this?

No, it was some random guy, but Julia Louis-Dreyfus was his girlfriend in the movie

Bend over an I'll show ya fuckin jew

Niggers

This guy has to settle. At least you have sex unlike 90% of the people here I guess.

I know that, Eddie

Vegas Vacation was by far the worst, but it had the best Audrey.

The other Audrey's for comparison.

Woof...

Middle Audrey's boyfriend was the bad guy from The Karate Kid movie

If he lays into ya, best just let him finish.

Rip #2 :(

I always forget that Julia Louis-Dreyfus is in this.

merry christmas m'lady

*tips fedora

I DON"T KNOW MARGO!

>Then why is the floor wet Todd?
>I don't know. Marco.

Her hand placement always cracks me up.

Especially after she shakes the bosses wife's hand.

RIP kitty

If that cat had nine lives.
He just spent them all.

Depends. If there are a lot of women working together and they're in that mood where they're all trying to outwhore each other, then yes.

The daughter in Euro Vacation is the ugliest girl imaginable. I have no idea why they chose that actress.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums !!!

Can I take something out for you?

I love Vacation
Like European and Christmas, and the 2015 remake
dislike Vegas

is right though, they hired an ugly 20-something year old to play a teenager. She's dead now too, died years ago.

>imagine being William Zabka in this scene

where the fuck were they going at night with matching silver briefcases?
I feel like the director must have some wicked backstory for their characters only hinted at. Are they evil commie spies?

They're probably mid-level traders at the CBOE. They make enough to be up their own ass, but not so much they can escape the suburbs.

>I can't swim

fucking hacks I swear

I think you're onto something

the funny thing is, being from Kansas I can confirm that there is at least 1 eddie-tier redneck on any given square mile of the state

Dah

FRIED PUSSYCAT

F

Remember the suffering of his wife's son btw

>nuclear family just wants nice family Christmas
>thwarted by evil rich Jewish boss
>rude snobby Jewish neighbors

they don't make em like this anymore

Trips of truth

mein negger

but jews invented the nuclear family to get goyim to relocate to factories in bumfuck

RIP young nigger youtube.com/watch?v=_2oLf5lA_qs

This film is blatantly anti-semtic and you shouldn't post it here.

Middle Audrey's picture is also featured in a scene in the movie Home Alone.