Spider-Man: Homecoming?

So Sup Forums,
give me a reason to see the new comic-book adaptation of Spider-Man, when in a few months I could get the perfect uncut Raimi trilogy in my hands?
Pic.related
(not really that funny but the only one I had relating Spider-Man)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/spider-man-origins-collection-spider-man-spider-man-2-spider-man-3-blu-ray-2-discs/5851312.p?skuId=5851312
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Tr0u35Tek
youtube.com/watch?v=H-viMzr2nac
youtube.com/watch?v=gulhkfAjTko
youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8
youtube.com/watch?v=uuHSeZ-h3aU
youtube.com/watch?v=l7DGjP21bbw
youtube.com/watch?v=IrqelRFpyXc
youtube.com/watch?v=bcdpMt38ip8
youtube.com/watch?v=cEDfVUqtaAc
youtube.com/watch?v=3HbD_Q6kmh8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kubt4Zyd24k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont then.

This.
Studios don't market to individual autists, and it's not our job either. Do whatever the fuck you want, absolutely not a single person in the world cares even a little bit.

What OPs talking about is the long waited release of Spider-Man 3.1 really and it's happening soon:

bestbuy.com/site/spider-man-origins-collection-spider-man-spider-man-2-spider-man-3-blu-ray-2-discs/5851312.p?skuId=5851312

This thread is now dedicated to remembering 9/11 heroes rather than indulging OP in his bait thread.

"62-year-old Rick Rescorla was a veteran of both the British and American army, working in corporate security for Morgan Stanley/Dean Witter on the 44th floor of the south tower. When the tower was struck, Witter ignored intercom instructions for workers to remain at their desks and immediately began assisting people in leaving the building. As he directed people out, he boosted spirits by singing songs of his native Cornwall, England.

He called his wife, Susan, who had been watching the attacks on TV. The New Yorker recounts some of his last words to her: "Stop crying," he said. "I have to get these people out safely. If something should happen to me, I want you to know I've never been happier. You made my life."

Rescorla then contacted a friend, Dan Hill, and asked him to call his wife to calm her down. He is credited with saving most of the lives of Morgan Stanley's workers that day.

His remains were never found."

It's hella diverse! You don't wanna be a racist do you?!!

I will never understand 911 jokes.

The holocaust is great though and oppresion of women and slavery.

thought this was a joke at first, but this guy seems like he was pretty interesting after reading his wikipedia.

Wow, hats off to that guy.

"Battalion 7 Deputy Chief Orio Joseph Palmer was well known in the New York City Fire Department for his dedication and his athletic endeavors. Rising through the ranks during his career, Palmer was considered to be one of the most knowledgeable men in the FDNY. The esteemed firefighter was also known for his athletic prowess. In 1989 he dedicated his first New York City Marathon to his daughter Dana in honor of her first birthday. He would go on to finish several more races and fitness challenges.

His wife Debbie Palmer remembers him as a light-hearted, humorous man who “loved goofing around with his three children and nieces and nephews.” She said he even made up fairy dances for his little girls. Orio, Debbie, Dana, Alyssa and Keith Palmer. Courtesy of Voices of September 11th, The 9/11 Living Memorial Project.

On Sept. 11, after fixing an elevator to the 41st floor Palmer climbed 37 flights of stairs with approximately 50 pounds of gear and made it to the South Tower sky lobby on the 78th floor. He is one of the few reported first responders able to make it that far up.

He reported via radio, out of breath and gasping, “Battalion Seven...Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones (victims).”

According to The 9/11 Commission Report, Palmer and his team freed a group of civilians who were trapped in an elevator one minute before the tower collapsed at 9:59 a.m. Following his death, the FDNY named its fitness test after Palmer. "

Firefighter Stephen Gerard Siller was the youngest of seven children born to Mae and George Siller. At the age of eight, Stephen lost his father, and a year and a half later he also lost his mother, which left him an orphan to be raised by his older siblings. For a while Stephen went through a period of struggle, but thanks to the love of his siblings, and the values instilled in him by his parents, he grew up to be an extraordinary individual and dedicated firefighter. More than most, he knew that time was precious and accomplished much in his 34 years.

On September 11, 2001, Stephen, who was assigned to Brooklyn’s Squad 1, had just finished his shift, and was on his way to play golf with his brothers when he got word of the first plane hitting the Twin Towers over his scanner. Upon hearing the news, Stephen called his wife Sally and asked her to tell his brothers he would catch up with them later, and returned to Squad 1 to get his gear.

Stephen drove his truck to the entrance of the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, but it had already been closed for security purposes. Determined to carry out his duty, he strapped 60 lbs. of gear to his back, and raced on foot through the tunnel (1.7 miles) to the Twin Towers, where he gave up his life while saving others.

"Throughout his childhood, Welles Crowther carried and wore a red bandanna, and as a Division I athlete playing lacrosse and hockey at Boston College, the bandanna was always there under his helmet. After graduation, the 24-year-old took a job as an equities trader at Sandler O’Neill and Partners on the 104th floor of the south tower of the World Trade Center. It was Crowther's dream job, but something was missing.

"Welles called me one day. He said, 'You know, Dad, I think I want to change my career. I think I want to be a New York City firefighter,'" Jefferson Crowther recalled. Welles Crowther had been a volunteer firefighter in Rockland County, N.Y., and when terrorists attacked the twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001, he put that training to work and lost his life while helping others.

After the north tower was struck by a passenger airplane that had been hijacked by terrorists, Crowther called his mother, Alison Crowther, and left a message to let her know he was OK. But then the south tower -– the one in which Crowther’s office was located -- was struck by another hijacked commercial airliner.

Multiple survivors of the attack on the south tower describe being helped by a man whose mouth and nose were covered by a red bandanna who set up triage and helped get them to safety. “You heard this man's voice say, ‘I found the stairs. Follow me,’” Ling Young, one of those survivors, said.

That man -– later identified as Crowther -- reportedly carried one woman on his back down 17 flights of stairs and then went back up for another group of people. It's believed that he helped save as many as 12 lives.

His body was found months later next to the bodies of a group of firefighters. He was posthumously made a member of the New York Fire Department. He became to be known as "The Man with the Red Bandanna". "

damn. don't stop user.

"Betty Ann Ong was born on February 5, 1956, in San Francisco, California. She was the youngest of four siblings, a loving daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. She was warm, caring, thoughtful, and considerate, always thinking of others before herself.

Betty worked as a flight attendant with American Airlines for 14 years. She eventually rose to the position of a purser, a head flight attendant.

On September 11, 2001, shortly after the takeoff of American Airlines flight 11 from Logan Airport in Boston, Massachusetts bound for Los Angeles, California, the airplane was hijacked (the first airplane of four to become hijacked that morning). During the hijacking, Betty placed a call to American Airlines reservation agents in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina and relayed vital information about the identities of the hijackers and the hijacking situation on board the airplane.

Betty's telephone call was the first call and indication that America was under attack, and her call eventually led to the shutdown of all flights nationwide. Under extreme duress and horrific circumstances, Betty remained calm and professional during her 23 minute telephone call. Prior to the crash of the airplane at the North World Trade Center in New York, Betty selflessly asked the ground crew to “Pray for Us”, and not just for herself.

A rec center was dedicated to her in San Francisco called "The Betty Ann Ong Rec Center"."

Her phone call can be listened to here:
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Tr0u35Tek

"Tom Burnett was the COO and vice president of Thoratec Corporation, a medical devices company. He had a wife, Deena, and three daughters. On September 11, he was on United Airlines Flight 93 (The last plane to be hijacked). After the plane was hijacked, he called his wife and found out about the attacks on the World Trade Center.

Mr. Burnett phoned his wife Deena four times. In the first call he told her about the situation on the plane and asked her to call authorities. The second time he phoned, he told her that he believed their captors were going to fly the plane into the ground. “The next time he called,” Mrs. Burnett said, “I could tell they were formulating a plan.” In the last call, he reportedly said, “I know we’re going to die. There’s three of us who are going to do something about it.”

Rather than just accept his fate, Burnett decided to act. He, and a small group of other passengers, decided to fight back against the hijackers. While the plan had been to regain control of the plane, they all ultimately perished when the plane crashed in that rural Pennsylvania field. Burnett knew that this was likely to be his fate, and chose to fight back anyways.

While we will never know the exact intended target of Flight 93, it’s generally accepted that the hijackers’ target was either the White House or the US Capitol building."

"Todd Beamer, who resided in Cranbury, New Jersey, was an account manager for the Oracle Corporation. On September 11, 2001, he boarded Flight 93, the last plane to be hijacked.

Todd and other passengers had been in communication with people via in-plane and cell phones and learned that the World Trade Center had been attacked using hijacked airplanes. Beamer tried to place a credit card call through a phone located on the back of a plane seat but was routed to a customer-service representative instead, who passed him on to supervisor Lisa Jefferson.

Beamer reported that one passenger was killed and, later, that a flight attendant had told him the pilot and co-pilot had been forced from the cockpit and may have been wounded. He was also on the phone when the plane made its turn in a southeasterly direction, a move that had him briefly panicking. Later, he told the operator that some of the plane's passengers were planning "jump on" the hijackers. According to Jefferson, Beamer's last audible words were "Are you guys ready? Let's roll." He died at 32 years of age.

This term would later become the war cry for those fighting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan."

A recollection of Todd Beamer's call can be viewed here:
youtube.com/watch?v=H-viMzr2nac

Keep going.

What is this?
I don't even think 9/11 is funny, I just had that picture at the time.
Stop shitposting

While not heroes, still feel we should remember some of the victims and survivors.

Brian David Sweeney -- Died on Flight 175
youtube.com/watch?v=gulhkfAjTko

Kevin Cosgrove -- Died in the South Tower. The moment of collapse can be heard at the end of the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8

Melissa Doi -- Died in the South Tower.
youtube.com/watch?v=uuHSeZ-h3aU

Leeky Behrman -- Survivor. She was on the 61st floor when the planes hit.
youtube.com/watch?v=l7DGjP21bbw

Brian Clark -- One of four people to survive above impact point of the South Tower (Second building to get hit), where only one out of the three emergency staircases had not fully collapsed. No one survived above impact point of the North Tower.
youtube.com/watch?v=IrqelRFpyXc

Stanley Praimnath -- One of eighteen survivors from the South Tower impact zone. He was saved by Brian Clark, who inadvertently saved his own life as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=bcdpMt38ip8

stay mad faggot

should have found a different picture you fucking piece of filth instead of shitposting a tasteless image. spider-man is an american hero and 9/11 was a painful moment for the country.

And some interesting videos people might want to check out to see the spectator's side of the tragedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEDfVUqtaAc
Recorded after first building is struck. At time stamp 12:25, the second building collapses. At 23:06, a man begins to shout for a woman, "RITA!", who is possibly identified as "Rita Blau", the only victim named Rita who worked in the Twin Towers. She was 52.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HbD_Q6kmh8
Recorded after first building had collapsed. Done from the view point of one of the evacuation boats sent in to get people off the island who were stranded due to all the bridges, airports, and other forms of public transportation being closed. (Side note for those who don't know much about NYC, millions of people commute there everyday just to work but do not live there. This also includes tourists who may have cheaper hotels in other boroughs or in New Jersey during their vacation to NY). The Coast Guard led more than half a million people to safety. Collapse of the second building can be viewed at 1:35.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kubt4Zyd24k
Recorded at the plaza of the Towers after both hit, but before either fell. The music continued to play for the entire event until collapse. At 5:30 and onward, you can see a man desperately trying to get someone's attention that he was trapped up there. At 7:15, he eventually makes the decision to try to climb down but loses his grip instantly and falls to death.

This'll be my last post. If this thread is somehow around by the time I get back and people still want that instead of Spiderman discussion, I'll keep going.

I hope you get banned.

MODS!

this is actually way more interesting than discussing a shit marvel movie. glad this thread backfired on you op.

>I hope you get banned
>shitposting a tasteless image
>9/11 was a painful moment for the country.

One thread ago

>Holocaust jokes
>I wish comics would stop pretending nigger are people.
>Ugly women women are worthless.

There are literally entire threads dedicated to Never Forgetti. Is this some fluke of morality or are burgers too patriotic to see their own hypocrisy? One of those- it happened to me so it's not funny moments?

how/why do you know so much about this hoss? are you doing a project for school?

my girlfriend is jewish. so i guess i must have missed that thread. i do wish comics would quit force feeding diversity. one of my ex-girlfriends was hideous, but for some reason we still dated for an extended period.

more importantly i hate fucking tv threads on Sup Forums, so i am thrilled to see this derailed.

This thread died faster than the passengers in the 9/11 flight

you know what's going on
and yet you charge in anyway
why

Yeah this sounds really awesome.
Sup Forums had a bunch of threads about the deleted scenes. I really want to see the scene where it's revealed that the symbiote is really a parasite after Eddie Brock's skeleton is shown.

i forgot about this. thanks marvel.

Did you know that you're allowed to watch more than one Spider-Man movie? It's true!

Does anyone here even know what Spider-Man 3.1 getting released means?