Let's be honest the mysterious Snoke being instakilled in a goofy way causing alt-righters and rose-gogggled fanboys is...

Let's be honest the mysterious Snoke being instakilled in a goofy way causing alt-righters and rose-gogggled fanboys is just because you guys WANT to hate this movie and were going to either way.

Literally no character in the history of Star Wars has awesome or well choreographed death except for Count Dooku. There also plenty of equally mysterious characters that did in just as big of a puss way and nobody cried about it then.

Pic related. Mysterious awesome looking bounty hunter who helped ruin their plan in Empire and takes down the esteemed Han Solo gets accidentally killed by a jetpack malfunction. Future technology with lazer swords and light speed ships and he can't recover from his jetback being knicked.

Then Emperor Palpatine hyped through 3 fucking movies also doesn't fight and gets unceremoniously lifted, as a grown ass man, and dropped off the ledge.

Don't get me started on the prequels. Dooku getting blastered (admittedly after a good fight), Jango Fett getting insta-decapped without effort. Windu getting lightning'd out the window (guess his lightning didn't work in ROTJ :^] ) Obi-Wan just FUCKING DISAPPEARING when he isn't losing the fight and did not aid their escape plan by doing this in any way and could have trained Luke just as well in fucking person than as an occasional mental ghost.

Face it. The Star Wars series has always hard retarded character deaths and fights.

>WANT to hate
stopped reading here and no fuck off. I really didn't. I've made countless exceptions to allow myself to tolerate these movies, but how many exceptions until you have to admit to yourself it's just a bad movie

back to stormfront goober-gater

It's not that he was killed in a goofy way, it's that they built him up as the main villain of the trilogy, only to kill him off in the second movie.

Boba Fett was a supporting character who had served his purpose. Han killing him (albeit accidentally) was a measure of revenge, too.

The Emperor is killed by Vader at the climax of the final film of the trilogy, which serves the twofold purpose of resolving the Rebellion and redeeming Vader.

>Dooku getting blastered
What? Anakin beheaded him.

>guess his lightning didn't work in ROTJ
You wanted him to blast Luke through the window into space, and get himself and Vader sucked out into the vacuum the process? Or is it just that it took so long because he was toying with Luke and enjoying taking his time killing him?

>Obi-Wan just FUCKING DISAPPEARING when he isn't losing the fight and did not aid their escape plan
First, he WAS losing. He couldn't keep up with Vader anymore. Second, there was no way he was going to be able to extract himself from the duel and escape, and Luke would never have left him behind. By sacrificing himself, he gave the others a chance to escape.

>What? Anakin beheaded him.
I meant Grievous, not Dooku.

Nice strawman you've got there.

You cant even differentiate between grievous and dooku somehow you might have a shit pointless opinion that is objectively wrong.

>any criticism of this film makes you an alt-right nazi
disney shill detected

Well yeah, that was kind of anticlimactic, but that whole fight was problematic for a number of reasons, foremost among them being that if you hadn't watched the Clone Wars cartoons you were kind of lost as to who this guy even was and what was going on.

>using "alt-righters" unironically

Stop reading there. Good luck with the b8, OP.

More like a bad franchise
I don't get why this shit is so praised worldwide

It's gone bad at this point (like most everything Disney touches), but the three original films are very good, and are also landmark films from a technical perspective.

Why does he wear the helmet?

They were good for their time but they've aged terribly, the writing is cliche despite having established a lot of the common tropes seen today and a lot of the dialogue, designs and interactions are too cheesy to be taken seriously anymore.

I bet you can't take the original King Kong seriously, either.

>nobody cried about it then.

Audiences are way pickier and have higher expectations now. You didnt have 700 faggot theorycrafters on youtube back then. You didn't have entitled manchildren back then.

Of course, the stop motion animation no doubt looked amazing at the time but now if you watch it the technology is horrendously dated. They had to work with what they had at the time but by today's standards the original is just plain boring.

what are people like you doing on a flim forum?

disney jews are on 110% damage control, this is hilarious

you took it too far kikes, the goyim are sick of it

Discussing films, what else? Just because a film has aged poorly doesn't mean it can't be regarded with an 'at the time' appreciation. But if it has cookie cutter characters that you've seen a million times and frankly awkward choreography to anything other than the lightsaber fights, there's nothing wrong with that, it just isn't good by modern standards.

>only defense of NuWars is w-well the originals were shit too!
The absolute STATE of Disney damage control