I've read the script

I've read the script.

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-karen-gillan-pom-klementieff-avengers-infinity-war-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a Bothen?

VisonxWanda sex scene?

With full penetration?

Get a trip

Wanda/Vision is the primary relationship in the movie. Black Widow/Hulk was dropped like a rock, it would seem.

We all have by now. Is it a new leak? What's changed?

Who defeats my waifu?

Who's she slutting now?

Tell me about Star-Lord why does he wear the mask?

Who dies?

Write the rundown already. It's much too easy to write scattershot answers.

I read it too.

Nobody. No romance on her front.

Vision. That's pretty much it for Part 1.

Is the script just part 1 or both parts together?

Your dad works at Nintendo...

The Black Order just acts as a sort of council to Thanos on his giant mothership There aren't any action scenes, although Thanos does indirectly kill Black Dwarf.

No one. She is flirtatious with Tony in several scenes, though.

Drax and Scarlet Witch

What font is is typed in?

>3rd spoiler

It's another MCU wasting of talent episode

This

Wanda vs Corvus
Vision vs Proxima

I think.

You know there's set pictures of Corvus and Proxima fighting Vision and Scarlet Witch in the Edinburgh set, right?

What do the Guardians do? Is Groot grown up? Mantis?

Given we have seen Wanda fighting Corvus and Proxima in Edinburgh, you gon dun fucked up.

Post a detailed plot synopsis including specific information not included in promotional material or fuck off.

Shut the fuck up, nigger. I want to see how long the ruse goes.

kek

/thread

The ruse is dead.

I'm curious whether he'll try to damage control, though.

No, you haven't.

That's a dream sequence.

Yes, really.

The Guardians answer a distress call from SWORD midway through the film. The script I read doesn't indicate Groot's age, and Mantis isn't there. Yondu is, though, via flashback.

>spoiler
That's the defense you're going with?

>That first and second spoiler
You're talking bollocks, mate.

Wanda's premonitions/visions are how the heroes on Earth find out about Thanos' invasion. She has a romantic dream about Vision that turns into a brawl with some of Thanos' henchmen.

The only reason it would be a dream, is Wanda seeing it as a possible timeline.

Pitiful. Let the thread die and try again tomorrow.

Just stop dude. You've been unmasked.

Any appearances by the Defenders/SHIELD agents?

Non canon dude.

Do we get the Thanos finger snap by the end of the movie?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The first spoiler sounds like bullshit, but I'd take just to see how much long you could keep up the lie, but the second one is just stupid.

collider.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-karen-gillan-pom-klementieff-avengers-infinity-war-interview/

Nope.

SHIELD is mentioned, and we see a decommissioned helicarrier-like aircraft fly to the Peak. No TV stuff.

It's the final shot of the movie, according to the script.

If Mantis is in the film, she's got a bit part with no dialogue. It could be she's in an after-credits thing given what happens to poor Drax as those aren't included in the scripts.

I find it hard to believe she won't interact with Wanda and Vizh.

The Guardians mostly do their own thing. The only real interaction we get between them and the Avengers is Star Lord and Tony. They're mostly there because Drax is pretty important to the plot of the movie.

I've seen GotG2, and it's made pretty clear in that, that Nebula wants to brutally kill Thanos

Give the guy a break. He's damage controlling as best as he can.

D-does she defeat the cock ??

>the only interaction between the Guardians and the Avengers is Peter and Tony
>despite official material showing Thor fighting besides Rocket Raccoon

>There aren't any action scenes
>in an summer action flick

why go through the trouble then absolutely not try at all?

>SWORD
>the Peak
Abigail Brand?

I work for a VFX company, what fucking script did you read? Widow and Hulk is absolutely a thing. They have a scene together.