Ultron's voice is a half assed James Spader impression instead of the Based EMH robotic voice

>Ultron's voice is a half assed James Spader impression instead of the Based EMH robotic voice

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ2Hsig12h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Based EMH robotic voice
You mean the voice that's nothing like what Ultron should sound like?

He's not Skynet, you dumb casual. Spader would be a better Ultron if not for all the jokes.

Go work on Batgirl Whedon.

the voice is fine, fuck off. i bet you can't do it better.

What's that screen shot from? I'd say a cartoon, but it looks like Telltale style Gotg graphics.

>OP has literally not read any Ultron comics
JUST

It's my fault Whedon knows more about comics than you do, OP.

>op tries to get easy upboats by shitting on the MCU and gets slaughtered for being a faggot instead
kek

*not my fault

Marvel vs.Capcom 4

I wasn't aware comic books were capable of talking.

>I wasn't aware comic books were capable of talking.
Comics don't need to talk to tell readers a character's mannerisms, kiddo. You yourself described EMH Ultron's voice as "robotic." Comics Ultron doesn't talk like a robot.

>All these MCU fags.

You either are fucking retards or haven't read a comic in your life.

Look at Ultron's speech bubbles. Notice how the shape is different than normal speech bubbles. That indicates that his voice is different than humans'. Ergo, more robotic.

But hey, what does OP know? You all so le quippy movies XDDD

Afterall, Whedon is the God of adaptations, isn't he?

Just, honestly. Fuck off back to Tumblr and Reddit already.

I bet you faggots think Tony Stark made Ultron.

>using comics as evidence
WHOA THERE BUDDY THIS ISN'T A DC THREAD!

You're right, I forgot where I was.

Does anyone have any orange slices?

>not actually paying attention to the dialogue, which is non-robotic as fuck, unlike EMH Ultron
Jesus, how could someone be so blind to their own evidence? It indicates he has an electronic voice filter, just like most robotic characters, not that he sounds like a "beep boop" type robot, which he clearly fucking doesn't if you actually read the dialogue. And hey, guess what! Even MvCI Ultron has that voice filter!

I think >>>/reddit/ and >>>/tumblr/ would be much more appreciative of your headcanon.

>moving the goalposts
Nice try but nobody is falling for it. Can't pretend to win using a volley of upvotes here, kiddo.

>You either are fucking retards or haven't read a comic in your life.
>Look at Manhattan's speech bubbles. Notice how the shape is different than normal speech bubbles. That indicates that his voice is different than humans'. Ergo, more alien.

But ironically, in Kino it's Batman and Bane, guys with normal speech bubbles, who have bizarre voices, and Doc just has his normal human voice.

Wrong again, filters are indicated by different text color.

For instance, Iron man has a filter.

No one's talking about DC though.

>Notice how the shape is different than normal speech bubbles.
>That indicates that his voice is different than humans'. Ergo, more robotic.

You fucking stupid, idiotic poser, if you read comics you would know that ultron is so obsessed with humanity, that he wants to be a superior version of humans, that's why he the humanoid robot body, that's why he has human-like features (like the voice), and that's why he created the synth vision.

heres a (you), shove up your ass

So it's fine when WB does it?

Fucking thank you. Disniggers need to go back.

I have more issues with Luthor tittering like a girl than with Ultron having a human voice, quips or no.

Fucking wrong

Ultrons always been emotional hes a fucking contradiction

Youd know that if you werent a fucking poser

>ultron california

>It indicates he has an electronic voice filter, just like most robotic characters, not that he sounds like a "beep boop" type robot, which he clearly fucking doesn't if you actually read the dialogue

So you just described EMH Ultron?

then show us an example of a perfect impersonation of the speech bubbles. Go ahead, i will fucking wait. That's right, no one ever does it the way you say, because ultron isn't just some robot, his AI was designed so that he would be as human as possible, therefore HUMAN VOICE

What? No he doesn't! He hates humans and wants to replace them with robotic life. He straight up called human appearance grotesque.

DC doesn't try to make all their adaptations of Batman sound like Christian Bale. So I'm indifferent.

>Fictional robots cant be emotional while still sounding robotic

Fuck off Disnigger. You just proved his point by posting a page with a robotic text box.

MCU Ultron definitely joked around too much (which is an issue with every character in the movie IMO) but I don't have the same issues with him as other people.
I always imagine Ultron as some screeching angry kid. Like the nerds on here or /r9k/
>REEEEEEE FLESHIES GET THE FUCK OUT

ENG Ultron voice is my favorite but he does have more personality then let's on Spades had too much too since they tried to do Evil Tony instead

now MvC4 voice i can get behind

Thats not a robotic text box you fuck.

There not even such a thing.

What does his emotions have to do with his voice? Also, another example of indicated robotic voice. I'd fucking love if movie Ultron was half as complex as this.

So you haven't seen BvS yet?
Lucky you.
>He straight up called human appearance grotesque.
Yet his robots look more like humans than any other life-form on the planet. The Vision is a recolored human.
Ultron has always been a seething, angry mass of contradictions.

said "comics Ultron doesn't talk like a robot," and reiterated that. Where is the goalpost moving?

Oh, you mean like the gray color Ultron has in ? Or the blue color he has in pic-related?

Well, user, if you say so! Glad we can agree Ultron has a voice filter if anything!

He hates them for being inferior weaklings
He is a machine that is superior in every way.
What he wants is to erradicate humanity and replace them for superior machines

HE WANTS HUMANS GONE FOR BEING WEAK AND STUPID

Your argument is he talks monotone

He dosent he sounds like a normal personn with a digital voice

I.E like the movies

He's not fucking braniac hes a decepticon

Nigger compare those text boxes with the human boxes.

Did you even read the issue you cited you fucking casual?

>I.E like the movies

Here we go. We've reached the point where newfags want to override canon with MCU canon.

No, I haven't I was told it was bad and decided against seeing it. And I agree Ultron is an emotional mess, but that doesn't change the fact that his voice is robotic.

>Oh, you mean like the gray color Ultron has in
That is the big itself, not the text.

>Or the blue color he has in pic related.

Also not text.

What? What gives you any indication it's monotone? But let's pretend it is, still would make the EMH VA better.

Box*

A diffrent text box dosent mean hes monotone you mongoloid

A different text box implies he's talking it a robotic voice. This is capeshit comics 101 retard. If the humans are talking with round text boxes then what do you think a robot talking with a square text box implies?

>That is the big itself, not the text.
Then I guess that means Iron Man is a robot.

Or are you now going to claim it's the borders of the speech bubble instead? Even though the borders in are also different?

He has a robot voice, but comics Ultron clearly emotes in his dialogue a lot more than EMH Ultron did.

Like in that cartoon, I don't think Ultron raised his voice.

Whoops, forgot pic.

I already explained it....do you not know what text means?

See , where Iron Man has a different speech bubble with black text.

Why can't Disniggers accept they're wrong? If that isn't a robotic speech bubble I dont know what is.

>Clearly different than the boxes used for Ultron.

M8...

Having a robotic voice doesn't mean he can't emote. Tons of shows/movies have done it justice. Like when Hal is about to die at the end of 2001 and he tries to beg Dave to leave him alone.

There's inconsistencies between artists which vary from book to book. But you'll never have an instance where Iron Man's bubble is the same as Ultron's.

Because Ultron talks like a robot

Theres nonsuch thing you retard

this has got to be the spergiest fucking thread I've seen on Sup Forums since... yesterday, actually.

I'm ending this once and for all. Look at this. When Ultron is pretending to be the Crimson Cowl, his speech bubble is round like a human indicating a humanoid voice. When he reveals himself he switches to a square speech bubble indicating a robotic voice.

Fuck off Disniggers.

You mean a syhnthezied voice

Guess what aou ultron had that

Then why the fuck are his boxes different?

Who's moving the goalposts now? You said "filters are indicated by different text color" right here. You are literally going back on what you said earlier.

Also Vision has different speech bubbles than the both of them, with its own color and its own corners. What shall we assume that means?

>This nigger seriously has never seen 2001.

Are you trying to tell me mother fuckijg Hal has a synthazoid voice?

Oh really?

Yes, that does indicate he was hiding his robotic voice filter until that moment.

Different robotic voice. And as I said it varies from artist to artist. Iron Man's filter /never/ resembles anything close to Ultron's voice

>Human Torch is a humanoid looking android with round speech bubbles indicating he sounds human
>Ultron lacks this

Again Disniggers BTFO.

Why the fuck would he have a filter if he could turn it off at a whim? Wouldn't the filter imply that's as close as he can get to a normal human voice?

Just be glad the character models/designs aren't as shitty as Injustice 2's...

Was this thread not already autistic enough? Why are you trying to add more shit to the pile with company wars?

>Different robotic voice.
user, if you're going to say this, I can just as easily say both he and Ultron have a different voice filter from Iron Man. Or do you have an excuse for why that doesn't work?

Again, it just indicates he doesn't have the filter.

Because his voice is elctronic not fucking flesh you fuck wit

Just admit you dont read comics user.

>being suprised by shit in Synergy vs Capcom
But why tho?

It's especially pointless when MVCI Ultron sounds more like a HAL who emotes more than Spader.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ2Hsig12h8

This entire thread is fucking pointless.

You first.

Yes! He is robotic! That's what I'm trying to say!

Why the fuck would he sound robot if he could turn it off on a whim? Doesn't the fact that he switches from normal-bubble to robot-bubble imply that he can sound like the rest of us?

We're the ones posting evidence that Ultron doesn't talk like your shitty Disney movie. What have you done besides use headcanon?

Depends on what companies you're talking about.

Are we talking the DC/Marvel debate, or Capcom/Netherrealms.

No your trying to say hes monotone

Iam telling you he sound like a normal human talking through a vocalizer

Because he doesn't naturally sound like one. How is this so hard to comprehend?

No, I'm saying he sounds robotic. Also. Why the fuck would his boxes be different if he sounded like a person?

I've always read him with the voice of the Master Control Program.

I've been constantly pointing out how his dialogue--the dialogue that you keep posting--is human-like and emotive, while you keep screaming that the shape of it means he sounds like EMH Ultron, who never said things like "you thought me destroyed, is that it? Fools!" in You're ignoring your own evidence for your headcanon.

Why are Iron Man's boxes different if he sounds like a person?

>Having a robotic voice means you can't emote.

You don't watch much sci-fi, do you?

For the last fucking time! Emotional dialogue does not indicate a human voice. Have you literally not seen a piece of fiction where a robot sounded emotional? Fuck off with that Disney shit. Ultron does not sound like James Spader and you keep ignoring the source material in favor of your Disney headcanon.

Robotic speech imho is more like transformers' text bubbles. Ultron's looks like mix between robotic and human speech.
Anyway talking about how someone sounds in a comic is retarded. They sound like you imagine they sound.

>having a certain-looking speech bubble means you can't sound human.
You don't read many comics, do you?

>Ultron does not sound like James Spader and you keep ignoring the source material in favor of your Disney headcanon.
Says the guy claiming the shape of a speech bubble means a very specific voice.

>having a certain-looking speech bubble means you can't sound human.

Correct. It's comics 101.

>You don't read many comics, do you?

Do you?

ROBOTIC SPEECH IS INDICATED BY SQUARE TEXT BUBBLES. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THING IN MARVEL. EVEN THE LIVING BRAIN USES THEM. IM BEING BAITED RIGHT NOW AND IM FALLING FOR IT!

ROBOTIC SPEECH IS INDICATED BY SQUARE TEXT BUBBLES. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THING IN MARVEL. EVEN THE LIVING BRAIN USES THEM. IM BEING BAITED RIGHT NOW AND IM FALLING FOR IT!

>Correct. It's comics 101.
It's comics 101 that it's not always consistent, unless you're saying Iron Man doesn't sound human.

>Do you?
Yes.

>ROBOTIC SPEECH IS INDICATED BY SQUARE TEXT BUBBLES.
>Iron Man has square text bubbles here
>Ultron doesn't have square text bubbles here
You're an idiot.

Whedon a shit

The whole point of him is that, as much robotic as he tried to come off as, he was still too human. He still had a father complex, still tried to build himself a son and a mate, etc.

Very few Transformers actually speak in a robotic manner though, it's basically just Soundwave, and Shockwave to a lesser extent

Is this related to the thread at all?

>bold words indicating a louder, more aggressive words
>amplified italics indicating emphasis
>!? indicating emotion, raised voice

Nice job proving his point you nincompoop.