Supergirl Talkback Thread

Kara edition (even though Alex is the one in danger)

Episode 19 "Alex"

>ALEX IS KIDNAPPED - Alex (Chyler Leigh) is kidnapped and the kidnapper threatens to kill her unless Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) releases a notorious criminal from prison. Supergirl and Maggie (Floriana Lima) have always had different approaches to apprehending criminals but this time they must work together to save Alex. Meanwhile, Rhea (guest star Teri Hatcher) has an interesting proposal for Lena (Katie McGrath).

Streams:
tgo-tv.com/watch/live-tv/the-cw-live-stream.php
arconaitv.me/tcw/

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/supergirls-season-2-finale-nevertheless-she-persisted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lena when

thinking I'm going to watch an ep that's going to end up focusing on Maggie who is by far the worst thing about Season 2

Teaming up with mama daxim.

>Man of Steel destruction discussion

why is this season so /mos/-lite?

>Vigilante
Still waiting on batgirl team up.

Are we *really* supposed to believe Lena didn't do a background check on some random person with a huge scientific breaththrough?

Lena was too busy building her puppy cage

anyone else remember when Alex was a kick-ass DEO agent and not constantly a lame damsel in distress that needs her cop gf or Supergirl to rescue her?

Whoops. Missed the first ten minutes.

How did Alex get SAWED?

Random guy on an elevator. I wasn't even paying attention, so I don't know if they showed his face.

Lead powered anti-Daxamite armour when?

Wow, her identity should have totally been blown right there.

>everybody in her hometown knows she's supergirl

stop

being

man

of

steel

Soon I hope.

But user, Kara is even worse about he secret ID than Superman. Like, she doesn't even do Clark's code shifting. If you've seen Kara without glasses, you could probably figure out she's Supergirl.

>he didn't start the water timer right then and there
>kara didn't just knock him out and keep him under surveillance

jesus FUCK she's bad at this.

Her one shot at making this easy for herself. She's nearly as fast as Barry *and* has superhearing/X-ray. A little bit of extra time would make it simple as hell.

This.

An easy guess is that it's j'onn

Yup

Honestly I'm impressed he didn't buy into the ruse.

My tv lost signal for a bit. Is there a reason J'ohn doesn't just read the kid's mind?

Martian Manhunter even jobs to captured criminals now!

J'onn said he wasn't able to, for whatever reason.

Because reasons.

Apparently this dork is able to block telepathy somehow.

>for whatever reason.

Well obviously it's because THE WRITERS ARE FUCKING HACKS

AWW NO ALEX'S GONNA DIE!!

Weeping Lesbian Drama is sucks.

>I let her be herself

Haha fuck you. You screwed with her head for like two months and keep lying to her.

So LenaXRhea Sup Forums?

That's disgusting. Your disgusting.

ehhh....

...nahhhh

If this ahole doesn't turn out to be half alien or something, fuck this show.

cantfaptothis.jpg

>half alien or something

Meh, that would just be a different flavor of awful.

He's gonna capture her Kara and keep her all to herself.

Better chance then LenaxKara.

It'd be more tolerable to me than "Joe Bumfuck, son of Convict" being able to figure out how to beat a secret government anti-alien letter organization.

0 is greater than 0?

news to me...

fuck, my stream just got TORNADO WARNING'D

say hi to the wizard of oz for me my dude

>father knows his son's hideaway, which happens to be where Alex is

Man, this is a poorly written episode. Like, egregiously poorly written.

>Man, this is a poorly written episode. Like, egregiously poorly written.

So......par the course for season two?

(seriously, has any episode this season rated better than a 5/10?)

Yeah, that was a real bad episode.

noooo Lena, dont go into the darkside!!!

>noooo Lena, dont go into the darkside!!!

Darkseid on the other hand, would be acceptable.

So is the episode worth torrenting lads

I was busy watching GothDAMN. What did I miss from YASGirl?

A lesbian gets really wet and takes off her pants as people watch her on camera.

Ha! Talk about a cleverly worded review.

But if she turns evil then she'll start dressing more sexy. I wants it!

So when jon wipes Rick's mind is he gonna erase the childhood from hell? Or just Kara's ID? Will they lock him up without his memory? I'd rather see Chicago justice bust his mother for child abuse. Screw this maggie v Kara bull Rick's back story would've been a better episode, like where is his mom now? Does she have foster kids for the check and beat them too? Did the dad kill her?

>make sure he remembers that

"Why do I remember Alex Danvers breaking my nose? I always had such a crush on her..."

Yeah, it's implied that the guy's surrogate father killed the parents that neglected his son.

What's wrong with milfs?

What's right with them?

Intresting how the real villain of this ep was Rick's Mother. Yet somehow they kept this tone that Rick was the real bad guy. They even called him a terrorist when at worst he's a mentally disturbed kidnapper.
It's like every normal bad guy on here who hurts a child or a woman or otherwise triggers the American Feminist Girls gets to have a scene where one of them almost loses their shìt but gets stopped.
Man this season dropped after three episodes

On top of that 90% of it didn't even add anything to the recent overarching story. Would it really have been so hard to have those 7 minutes with Lena and whatsherface in the last 2 episodes?

Such a missed opportunity. You know what would really happen if someone had blackmailed Supergirl.

Ok you just have shit taste.

I fucking despise maggie so much. All she did was ruin Alex by making her a dyke for "character development" and contributes nothing but just being a general annoyance herself. That aside holy fuck did this episode suck balls

On the plus side, we did have Alex soaking wet and in her underwear (Which really could have been sexier)

Meh she's still hot.

Mon-El is so right "Sometimes is better to punch 'em than to talk"

yeah, what happened with that?

I've heard that this show is shit, but I can't really say anything because I haven't seen it. Is this show worth watching at all if you're into her comics and animated appearances? From looking at the commercials it just looks like watered down trash for normalfags.

Is it okay to discuss some comics in this thread? Because I can't make threads for some reason and there hasn't been any Supergirl threads to post in recently.

Season one is kinda better than season two.

Nah, not really. The budget restrictions, the bad harness work, the zero chemistry tobe had between Jimmy and Kara, and the bludgeon you with a hammer girl power dialogue makes it at least equally shit.

Melissa is cute and kinda adorable and that's probably the best thing about it. A lot of it is ehh but she's winsome and that may or may not help you get by while watching it.

>Is it okay to discuss some comics in this thread?

Go right ahead.

> tfw when blackmailed

I only watch it for the upskirt shots.

Be careful not to tear your skirt and expose your panties, Supergirl!

so what the hell was blocking jonn from reading his mind

Bad writing, because at the end he says he's going to wipe out his mind to protect kara's secret, maybe that guy went full Chris Evans' PUSH

only have one question

She won against the cock?

Only 76 posts and 26 IPs. Damn

A lot of people dropped Supergirl when Mon-El fucked Kara

>can create a virus to kill brainiac 8
>can't get the IP they're receiving live video from to get Alex's location

So the lesbian shippers.

Let's not be crazy here.

The CW cast should play a round of Injustice

Hot.

She can never truly win against that foe.

Lol no.

screenshots?

no

I liked this villain's actor, I'll be honest, he was a pretty damn good at being a smug cunt, almost Adrian Chase levels of smug.

Without inflating them with storytimes, like was usually the case during season 1, this is generally what a SG ep thread looks like. Could use a few webms though.

I remember having such a crush on her in the early 2000's. I was super bummed when they cancelled her show at the time. Never realized till today Dennis from Always Sunny was her love interest.

This.

Yeesh. The season finale is apparently tiled "Nevertheless She Persisted."

>tvguide.com/news/supergirls-season-2-finale-nevertheless-she-persisted/

Sounds like the name of the last chapter of some kind of corny Dickens ripoff novel.

Why does Melissa Benoist have such a male neck?

Saw pap pics of her and her Super cousin fighting. Sounds like mind control is happening.

>Nevertheless She Persisted.
Because slander and breaking Congressional rules are fine when you're lefty Elizabeth "Fauxcahontas" Warren.

there's a quota of only one bad-ass tough cop chick and they gave it to Alex's gf

Try to resist the black cock.

i just realized something: Why would Lena know to ask Kara about whether an alien was dangerous? Why would Kara Danvers be an expert on harmful aliens?

only Supergirl is, so Lena must know. Otherwise asking Kara for advice wouldn’t have even occurred to her, right?

Where's the pics dammit?