Things you don't understand

>Things you don't understand
or
>jokes you don't get

Why did Phineas and Ferb need to travel to the future to get a wood and metal bonding tool? Is the joke that they're thinking is so outside the box that they can't just use glue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClqpcdJ6yKk
youtube.com/watch?v=C0pDvztXWBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this Johny Test?

Isabella & Candance put me really-really hornie...I am the only one?

It's a fucking doodle user. I think you might have a problem.

inb4 Sneed's Seed and Feed (formerly Chuck's)

Is a joke about masturbation...I think "Modern Life of Rocko" (nickeloeon early 90ยด) use the same joke

It would be Chuck's Fuck and Suck.

Phineas and Ferb make Jonny Test's animation look fucking amazing in comparison. I never got people's love of it. It's legit one of the ugliest cartoons to be released in relatively recent times. Right up there with Yakkity Yak and Squirrel Boy.

>Phineas and Ferb make Jonny Test's animation look fucking amazing in comparison

You aren't even fucking trying, come on now.

There's this thing called 'writing' that is generally considered to be very important.

no. only animation matters

they said wood and metal FUSING tool. you ever tried gluing metal to wood? good fucking luck.
you can epoxy wood to wood in a way that its very fibers bond, you can weld metal to metal, but with metal and wood you're SOL.

it really is ugly. I avoided the show like the plague for years, sneering when it got a bizarre no-name-restaurant fast food toy tie-in deal.

then one day I saw Sup Forums liked it, and I was like fuckit i'll give it a shot. and holy crap, every single thing about the show besides the art... is every bit as good as the art is bad.

>Why did Phineas and Ferb need to travel to the future to get a wood and metal bonding tool? Is the joke that they're thinking is so outside the box that they can't just use glue?

It apparently fuses wood and metal together so it has the properties of both rather than just bonding them together.

I don't think they said that.. my recollection of the line was "A tool that can bond wood and metal at the molecular level"
i understood it to mean "for the purposes of assembly" meaning as a bonding agent. given the context..

Just watched the first part of it, the line is:

>what we really need now is a tool that would fuse wood and metal at a molecular level.

there we go. I guess fuse can mean 'combine into one' just as easily as it can mean 'bond at the surface'. language is weird that way.

They said that they needed a tool that could fuse wood and metal on a molecular level, and that the only place they could find that sort of technology would be in the future

also that episode has one of the best Doof songs ever

youtube.com/watch?v=ClqpcdJ6yKk

>because everyone else is the proletariat, and I'm the bourgeouisie (Look it up, Joe!)
fuckin love these writers.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0pDvztXWBU

phineas and ferb had the standard flat "outsourced to (non-japan) asia" animation that many other cartoons have. It's no worse than, say, Camp Lazlo or Regular Show

i actually though the animation was top notch. stupidly good for something so ugly. almost as if they gave it a higher animation budget figuring (Rightly) that designs like that are easier to animate.

I wonder if some of the studios were better than others with animation quality (the show's was animated at 4 different studios: Rough Draft Korea, Toon City, Hong Ying, and Synergy)

yeah it probably improved over time, too. i just never pay attention to things like that. especially not in shows like this.
i tell you one thing, milo murphy has definitely gotten a bump up in the budget.

In some things it has but the crowd scenes in Milo Murphy definitely look more stiff and lifeless than the ones in Phineas and Ferb.

this one

no, you're not.

Considering you don't know the difference between animation and art style I don't think you have any idea what matters

You're supposed to think that it's just an old flag but it's because Abe is just a crank who hates Missouri for some inexplicable reason.

there are some old people who think certain states only made part of the USA much later than the others shouldn't count, because they didn't participate in the war for independence, or the civil war, or for whatever reason

but none of those reasons apply to Missouri so it comes unexpected, and then you're left wondering why the hell he has a grudge against Missouri of all places

its a one-two punch

That's cute.

from

It's still a lame joke. Elaborate set-up and little pay-off.

i want to be isabella in that picture

Thank you user!, can I ask for the source?

Filename cuz