>goes blind
>dies
why are white people so fragile

dun

who did it better?

>I'll be useful sir
>Trips down the stairs and dies in an incident completely unrelated to the war

W2c that vest?

Because white people are literal subhumans.

Why do English people look so fucking weird?

This honestly.

That's what people with 100% wh*te ancestry look like.

kirked

>He didn't cry at this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQoUyznaXc

omg, hes korean

Irony.

yikes

that nigger died

Thanks for telling me broski cheers

>deemed local hero
white people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

His fall caused the soldier to chill out and was a direct cause (however inadvertent) to the crew reaching their destination. Without the fall it's likely the soldier would have forced them away from France.

Since he died is Cillian Murphy's character now cursed to watch his whole family die unless he kills one of them himself?

>direct cause (however inadvertent)
>direct cause
>however inadvertent

Whatever it is you're trying to articulate I don't agree with it

BEADY

How old is he supposed to be? He looks 45

But how does he eat his spaghetti?

He plays 16 year old in Killing of a Sacred Deer, irl he's 25

>Murdered by some sociopathic cunt trying to steal your best friend's dad's boat
>Your best friend and his father react to your death like they been told their train's been delayed by half an hour
>They even cover-up the sociopath's crime.
>He gets away with attempted looting and manslaughter
>You get to be a footnote in the local paper
>Your parents are never presented and don't even seem to care
This bugged me to the point of almost ruining the film.

He didn't fly so well.

Of course the soldier acts irrational. Boat dad literally says he's shell shocked.

You can either out the fucker and have the kid known for dying for nothing. Or, you can portray the kid as a hero, who helped in the rescue and let that fucker carry the weight of what he did for the rest of his life, begging forgiveness every day and spending his life trying to atone.

In the middle of all that horror, it was the right thing to do.

He Dunkirked his head!

t.Brainlet

then we can't be friends anymore

he looks so fucking unconvincing. Him and the other guy should be enlisted, they looked like they were 25. And if he was meant to be retarded then he should look like one. It honestly would have worked out better if they were a pair of boys in their teens.

he was useful though

>Letting your best friend's murderer go free because he has a mental illness is the right thing to do
It makes zero sense and is off putting as fuck, and ultimately pointless since the guy discovers what he's done as he sees them carting George's corpse off the boat.
I suppose the whole thing isn't really supposed to make sense in that way, and is just an allegory for how the political leaders of the belligerent nations of WW2 lionised the pointless deaths of millions of their young men inorder to keep public morale and support for the war effort high.

Only a woman could fail to understand his character this badly

inbreeding

>one third of the movie's screentime is just this guy begging to go for a boat ride
>"Jesus Christ fine user"
>"Th-thanks sir I won't let you down - WHOOPS!"
>trips down the stairs immediately after getting on
>spends 20 minutes screaming and bleeding
>literally goes blind for no reason
>suffers the most painful death imaginable
>movie ends with him being declared a war hero
Jesus Christ Nolan

mong boy he's irish

Nolan's best film, you cannot deny this

He's Irish. The English in the film were the good looking lads who were the main actors.

>literally goes blind for no reason
You aren't this dumb, are you?

>I'll be done, Kirk

>almost ruining the film.
why? shit like that happened in the war all the time.

>Out of fuel, just gliding on air
>Passes by Dunkirk
>German plane comes in
>In Nolan-esque fashion, the fucking plane out of fuel makes a 180 turn and takes out the fucking german
>Keeps going until he crash lands as far away as possible instead of doing another 180 and landing closer
Well done, Nolan

>t. brainlet

RIP George VC, Hero of Dunkirk

He fell and hit his head

The "stupid" way George dies is literally the point of that whole scene and the character of George.
Nolan used it to show the juxtaposition of a senseless and pointless death of the boy with the senseless and pointless deaths of the soldiers on the other side. To show what stoicism is with the Rylance's son saying to the shellshocked soldier that the boy is alright. To show that in war old men get young men to die for them.
To show that not all "war heroes" are the usual true heroes we all imagine them to be because more people will remember George who didn't even see the war, while all those soldiers bombed/torpedoed on the other side became a statistic..

that "stoicism" was retarded though. it was the senseless valuing of a soldier over civilian life. whiny faggot who killed the boy should have been handed over to the germans. wasn't he a deserter too? disgusting.

>senseless valuing of a soldier over civilian life
How? Telling that shellshocked soldier that he killed the boy would do nothing but wreck him even more for life or even making him kill himself right there on the spot.

>wasn't he a deserter too?
No? He was a commander of those small boats and later boarded the Destroyer and got torpedoed the fuck off with his entire group dead except for him staying on the hull of the boat.

by relieving the responsibility of his action. he acted like a child and it got someone killed he should have to bare the weight of that

>acted like a child
Oh god are you 12? Do you not know what the state of being shellshocked means? PTSD rings any bells?
His entire group got completely annihilated moments ago only for him to find out that he is going back there again. Expecting him to act "reasonably" in that moment, after being buttfucked by the germans for months before this whole event is just ridiculous.

lmao militarycuck detected

mhmm

English propaganda (Dunkirk) is vastly superior to American ( American sniper)

Where is the propaganda part in Dunkirk?

a fucking leaf and a brit beat the american sniper

literally the whole movie. Propaganda is necessarily an negative thing

>3.5 km
fuck me

At least Brits use their own rifles compared to the leafs.

The only thing that didn't make sense is why he landed the plane on the beach and not ditch in the water next to the boats.

Landing a Spitfire on the water even under perfect conditions is pretty dangerous (as seen before in the film), let alone landing a gliding one with the engine off in wavy shallow water.

there made in Canada and the USA you fag

TAC-50s are made in Texas.

Nope, they're made in Pheonix, Arizona.