yes, the people charge want it

or 15

one can only dream
*sigh*

9 is the perfect age 2bh

nah
don't fuck with kids you stupid old bag

this

The age of consent in most of the US is 16 or 17. It's only 18 in Cali/Texas/Florida.

Let her decide if you're too old or not
unless she's like under 13 tho
then stay away
haha

Daily reminder that age of marriage laws should be lowered to 13 for white girls intending to wed white men of good character. Age of consent for women out of wedlock should be raised to 50.

For everyone else it doesn't matter and they can fuck dogs for all I care.

That's the joke you pedophile

oh yeah thats true, why is being 18 such a big thing
is it just bc its been popularized in tv and movies?

we're talking about girls who have gone thru puberty and look fully hot already

13 is just right. Then I can finally marry Millie.

bumpo

preciate it bruv

new to the world of patrician age female posting

could always use new content

Age of consent are good laws to have. I think the penalty should be less though.

Nationally it should be 16. I wouldn't personally have sex with a 16 year old but the way I see it there is no 16 year who, if they killed someone, wouldn't be put on trail as an adult. We can't just treat people like adults when its convenient.

At age 15 if the person is 18 or younger let it slide. At age 14 16 or younger let it slide. At age 13 it had to be someone under 16.

Really though. a 13/14 year old shouldn't be having sex anyway for any reason.

If someone over 18 has consensual sex with 15 year old that should be UP TO 1 year in jail.
Over 18 with a 14 year old? up to 2 years
Over 18 with a 13 year old? up to 3 years

Below 13 it is clearly a case of rape no matter what the kid says.

Also if a 25 year old has sex with a 14 year old and that child feels she was coerced in some way even if consensual at the time, then that's rape. If you don't like it don't have sex with under age people.

Also anyone who does needs conciliating. If think 13/14/15 year olds make good sexual partners then you have issues. If you find them cute/attractive that is one thing but to actively engage is a whole other thing.

patrician age posting is a little hard right now due to so many people coming for SW garbage

white dresses are for virgins

Funny how patricians all belong in prison being raped to death by a pack of niggers, you know?

but what are they actually doingwrong ... nothing
mean while ur using the N word

>Over 18 with a 13 year old? up to 3 years
absolutely worth it

It's a topsy-turvy world, my friend.

Or you could just fuck a girl who actually has tits... That be nice too.

I put the violation for 'consensual acts low cause in the end if she feels fine after the fact you ddin't hurt anyone. Still it isn't behavior we should encourage cause a different girl who consensually has sex at that age can cause be hurt after the fact.

That is why a law discouraging the behavior is proper while also the added penalty that if you do damage and she feels she was "pushed" to do it the charge going up to actual rape is fair.

Age of consent is bullshit anyway.
Any girl can cry rape the second she grows bored of you.

>Great Grandad was 24 when he stole my 12 year old great grandma from her town and married her
>she pumped out 13 kids throughout 15 years
life in europe was alot simpler back then

bottom line
if they look like this
it shouldnt be illegal for them to do sex

Millie has tits. Nice small buds at just the right size and don't even get me started on that tummy.

No, it can only ever go up and the penalties can only ever get harsher. The USA is a nation of puritans who can't reconcile their sexuality with their culture. I know because I am one.

In a perfect world, fucking anybody who's biologically pubescent with their consent but not the parent's would be a civil infraction.

New Hampshire is the last state in the union that allows you to marry at 13, with parental permission.

You can fuck a girl who is 13, but only if she is your lawful spouse.

Doesn't matter what she looks like mate. If that is a 13 year old that is a clear no-no. Get her number and try to fuck her in 3 more years. Plenty of other legal pussy you can get in the mean time. No need to be so fixated.

always hear that puritan thing but the american chicks are way whorier than euros

It's part of the repressed sexual culture they're raised in. Euro bitches are not nearly so repressed. Because American parents are terrified of discussing sex with their kids, they learn how to act from music videos and television. They learn to be whores.

bruh

it should be 12

That isn't how it works in Florida. 16 is AOC, so long as the other person is under 25 or something.

Hey Destiny, even your threads are short.

>Cunny wants to bang you
>She's 15.

Fuck off I dindu do anything wrong.

Go away Muhammad!

>18 in california

Not with prostitutes

Well
>Emily
>Sophia Rose
>Capaldi

11.5yo is the lower i can consent

>b-b-b-but what if the child consents!