Justice league wasn't as bad as you guys said it would be...

Justice league wasn't as bad as you guys said it would be, sure supe's face was pretty JUSTice league if you know what i mean. But it was aite

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kpfest.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
my.mixtape.moe/zeosrm.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the most exemplary mediocre capeshit. Literally MCU but worse.

fuck off pajeet

Disney is becoming a powerhouse. So they have paid shills to tell everyone how bad the DC movies are. Sadly the public are dumb, so they fell for it and joined in on the DC hating bandwagon that Disney started.

I'm like 30 minutes in. So far it's pretty lame but the scene with Steppenwolf chasing down the Amazons was pretty bad ass.

now think what it could have been if they removed the whole shit whedon filmed and actually made the snyder kino that we were all expecting.

WB deserves to be bought by disney too if they want the marvel audience so badly

Man of Steel should have been in black suit
Also maybe Martian Manhunter instead of Cyborg and Green Arrow from TV series instead of Flash

Also maybe Apache Chief (Long Shadow) instead of Aquaman. Apache Chief is best Superfirend. How do you have Superfriend movie with no Apache Chief

>Green Arrow from TV series
Literally just Batman.

It really isn't as bad as most Marlel movies

Every Snyder scene was fantastic.

I burst into laughter at the flash mentioning that he was jewish in his garage or whatever the fuck when batman recruited him. such a shit movie.

It was terrible. Overall, Whedon did a terrible job — making a Snyder movie even worse is a feat. That said, I will admit that Whedon's post-resurrection Superman was alright. A Whedon Superman movie would probably be decent.

my.mixtape.moe/kpfest.webm

At what point do we just call this shit cartoons? All animantion...

Its full of memes, but i thought it was enjoyable too op. Guess having really low expectations helped.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

It's shockingly fucking bad. It makes the prequels look competent and restrained in their use of CGI.

N-not Iron Man tho. Completely new and original character here.

SHUT UP SHUT UP

gotta go fast

I enjoyed it. Especially the Superman moments.

my.mixtape.moe/zeosrm.webm