Why does Disney hate him?

Why does Disney hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G3bBUPDXb2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He not the right gender.

He's probably white too. Ew.

Probably the stupidest character ever made. It's the dumbest self-insert fanfiction shit.

Even worse than Rey?

Yes because Rey isn't the super-edgy self-wishing of a weak, talentless nerd.

But that's Rey though?

The Mouse had to destroy Star Wars, and specifically had to destroy Luke for many reasons. For starters, Jews, Communists and Liberals hate heroes. Communism is a religion of guilt, victimhood, and submission. A hero like Luke Skywalker, a masculine role model built in the proud western heroic tradition, doesn't jive with their morality. Just as well, when they watched the prequels, the Disney board of Jews saw themselves in the Sith. The Sith were selfish, manipulative, and arrogant beings who sowed the seeds of conflict wherever they went and believed they had a divine mandate to rule those unlike themselves. Put this together in the scope of the six-episode saga, and you have the story of a gentile savior wresting control from the Jews and giving the goyim the right of self-rule. Now take a look at Luke's role in the sequels. His appearance is deliberately made to appear christlike and characters speak of him in the same way. He is built up as the ultimate savior over TFA and then when TLJ comes along, he is humiliated, degraded, and worst of all, shown to be very morally corrupt. It's not enough to just ruin Luke though. The entire moral framework must be destroyed.

>because Rey isn't the super-edgy self-wishing of a weak, talentless nerd.

Eeeeh, it's literally Kathleen's self-insert stronk womyn character who is always right and can't lose.

No! Rey is the product of a committee of "writers" all trying to produce a character that simultaneously appeals to all demographics and promotes feminism, all while under the watchful eye of a board of corporate producers.

Revan's gender and appearance are actually unknown (Since the player creates the character)

I'm gonna do a playthrough as a negress now just to show you what for sonny

But they clearly copied his look for Kylo.

They were until the Revan expansion for TOR confirmed he's a dude.

Mad him and Jaina Solo ruined their Black Series character polls.

Not in the first game. Later on it became that way. Still, the first game at least had a point (villains redemption) unlike the new movies. They also ripped off the force connection thing with Rey and Kylo from KOTOR.

>yfw they also reveal that Rey was the original leader of the Knights of Ren and Luke mind wiped her, just like Revan's storyline

But the Sith literally believe in strength, power, ambission and freedom while not allowing the weak to drag you down.

The Jedis believe in meekness, acceptance, all thag communist crap that Jews push on us.

I>AM>REVAN

Based SWTOR. Their cinematics BTFO Soy Wars.

Get a life, retarded. It's just a movie for kids.

I'm pretty sure Lightside Male Revan was canon before the MMO.

>The Jedis believe in meekness, acceptance, all thag communist crap that Jews push on us.

I'd say they're more like Christians. Jesuits in particular. Especially with the no sex thing.

And the Sith are not Nazi's. Nazi's believed in taking care of the poor. The Sith are like a caricature of Ayn Rand fans, when it comes to their beliefs.

>Sidious defeated the Jedi through the non-aggression principle

I don't think he's even watched the movies or looked into EU because the Sith are literally the antithesis of Jewish subversion

I honestly had no idea who that guy was, I just made wild assumptions based on the fact that he was holding both a "good" and "evil" lightsaber. Guess I wasn't too far off!

Darth Bane?

Modern Disney is allergic to quality.

Never said the Sith are Nazis, but they're far from being Communists and Jews too.

Remember a when for a little bit we thought pic related was gonna be a Revanite?

>The absolute state of Sup Forums

>Kylo being revanchist who wants tough measures taken to destroy the imperial remnant threat to the new republic
>idolizes Revan instead of Vader

>idolizes Revan instead of Vader
Oh boy, we sure didn't get enough Revan dick sucking in KOTOR2 and SWTOR, I'm so excited about more of it

Instantly a much better movie. But we can't have anything fun or interesting.

>jews
George Lucas is a Jew, you mongoloid.

He looked so fucking cool. Why did they make him drop his Vader love before they even explored his Knights of Ren?

I thought his father was a Baptist.

He's a WASP methodist you dumbass

The last Anglo auteur left standing

No one can deny this

It was. We came so close to have him canonized too in TCW. There's an unfinished deleted scene from the Ghosts of Mortis episode where The Son was seeking council with the spirits of Darth Bane and Revan.

oops forgot pic

ok. that actually makes me sad.
old republic era was comfy, so many sith qts
we were so close

I like in TOR that both Sith classes get Jedi girlfriends to corrupt. It's like the devs know that not even Sith wanna date used up roasties. Must've been just before Bioware got super cucked.

Vette is superior to Jaessa, and you know it

You think Revan mains warlock in destiny 2?

BTW - Jew, Communist and Hero of Soviet Union (twice).

Why would a multi billion dollar organisation want to encourage communism

Wrong. Revan is canonically male and The Exile is canonically female. I always played male in both games though bc women can't use the force in my headcanon

>Canonically
I'm sorry to tell you, user, but neither of them are canon now.

Definitely hunter, you faggot.

Hey Mickey! As long as SWTOR is still running Male Revan and Fem Exile is what's canon. Your awful movies will have to prove otherwise. Hell I bet that hack that does Rebels will make Revan canon eventually.

d-disney could still use them if they wanted

>wanting Womyn and Modern Men to rape KOTOR
I bet you hate borders

I just really hate Revan fanboys.

>I bet you hate borders
You would be wrong then. There is a possibility that they will bring Revan back though and I will lick ur tears

It's better that way. Imagine Revan in the hands of Disney, it would be a worse sight than how nuWare use him.

The only way I can actually like Revan as a character is if I assume all the Mary Sue shit is just lies by Kreia and GOTO.
It's better to think he's just some asshole who fell to the darkside and then became a war criminal before trying to redeem himself. This whole 'master plan of falling to the dark side on purpose to stop a greater threat' bullshit just makes him too perfect.

Man, learn the definition of a Marey Sue. Revan is far from it, he failed completely and even if we assume TOR as canon, it's even more embarrassing.

>H-h-h-he can't be a M-m-mary Sue because I like him!
Yeah, no. That user is right. The amount of fellatio Revan received in KOTOR2 was off the fucking charts. I preferred him in KOTOR, where he was a human, not a messiah.

Screencapped

>That user is right
>implying you're not samefagging
Character praise from Kreia, who is obviously incredibly biased, doesn't constitute Marey Sueism. So he got praise in KOTOR II, and? What did he do? Do you hear anything from him? He is gone with no trance of what has happened to him (and we can safely assume here it was something bad).

>Everyone I disagree with is a samefag
Please off yourself.
>Character praise from Kreia, who is obviously incredibly biased
Kreia, and every other character in your party, who just won't stop sucking Revan's dick and talking about how amazing he was, when he was originally just a guy in a dumb mask, who was lucky to stumble upon the Star Forge.
>What did he do?
Something hugely important, that was setting up KOTOR3. There are articles talking about his planned adventures in the Unknown Regions too.
>Do you hear anything from him?
Actually, yes.
>He is gone with no trance of what has happened to him (and we can safely assume here it was something bad).
Again, he was being set up for the sequel.

>Please off yourself.
Admit you were samefagging.
>Kreia, and every other character in your party, who just won't stop sucking Revan's dick and talking about how amazing he was, when he was originally just a guy in a dumb mask, who was lucky to stumble upon the Star Forge.
Who else besides Kreia? And Revan has always been charismatic, able to gain followers easilyl, that was pretty much the reason why so many people flocked to him in the Mandalorian Wars.
>Something hugely important, that was setting up KOTOR3.
What?
>Actually, yes.
What? Besides speculation on Kreia's part.
>Again, he was being set up for the sequel.
There is no sequel so your point is moot.

jews HATE this post!

Is this canon Revan?

Not quite, but close enough.

Yeah, I wonder why they also include a blatant anti-capitalist social commentary in their new movie even though they recently brought another multi billion dollar company. Jews have always been communists and Disney is run entirely by jews now.

Actually, scratch that, it's the exact same face, he just grew a beard, and his hair looks terrible.

>the JUST haircut.
NuWare really did a work on him, didn't they? It's so fucking bad I don't even consider it canon.

that shit was always lame as fuck, its a perfectly logical little arc the way its presented in kotor 1.

>wanting Disney to ruin Revan

>that hairline
i feel his pain

Well, to be fair, he was a prisoner for 300+ years and mentally and physically drained the whole time. The JUST look is on purpose. He's still a badass and second only to the Emperor in power even after that.

>He's still a badass
Not really. He suffered literally, not figuratively, WoW-tier storyline about being split into two people. And I'm not even touching what they did to the Exile.

yeugh

Yep, I'm with you user. Canon Revan was whoever you decided in KOTOR. Nothing past KOTOR 2 is even worth looking at.

No, the storytelling is shit, but as far as his power and millitary prowess he's still great. He manages to be enough of a threat to get the Empire and the Republic to unite and he almost solos the strike team consisting of a protagonist, the Jedi Grandmaster, the Sith Lord in charge of the Empire, another Sith Lord and some elite soldiers. And that's just his edgy dark half without the power and wisdom of his light half.

>finally get round to playing SWTOR
>only playing for that revan story
>get to max level
>new screen ive never seen before
>randomly click some shit
>LOL YOU CLICKED SKIP THE REVAN BACKSTORY QUESTS AND YOU CANT GO BACK ANYMORE
>wasted all that time
>never get to see revan in game

fuck bioware and their shitty mmos

>only playing for that revan story
What a waste, it's not even any good. If you played SWTOR, you should have at least played for the imperial agent or sith warrior storylines, that are actually GOAT.

youtu.be/G3bBUPDXb2I
Seriously, can't top that.

Why would a Jewish Wall Street Billionaire banker support the Bolshevik revolution?

That girl with her smug seductive voice sounds very familiar. Who else she voiced?

Ciri

They gave him a badass voice. I am pretty sure I've heard him on some iconic cartoons.

>Sith Warriors storyline isn't Part 1 being being fat niggers apprentice then part 2 killing the fat nigger then part 3 serving as the Emperor's the OG's emperors Wrath and doing missions for him
Fuck that storyline man

Pretty much the only right thing they did with him.

Oh, and a female Hawke. I see now, thanks.

Darth Baras was amazing, though. Now Inquisitor's storyline really sucks. Thanaton doesn't have a 1/10 of charisma that Baras has.

That's Kyle Katarn's voice actor.

Damn, the class stories I didn't play through almost make me want to play TOR again.

Apparently the game is still active. I've been thinking of getting back into it myself

Actually, the Sith Warrior storyline is one of the betters, I think. I really had fun playing an evil, manipulative juggnernaut who crushed anyone in his way. They did that well. The rest of the game however - nah.

The only ones worth playing are Jedi Knight, Sith Warrior and Imperial Agent. Everything else is varying degrees of trash.

I liked the Sith Warrior storyline. Basically a Darth Vader-type badass.

I'm playing the Jedi Knight for the first time and it's not bad. It's obviously based on Anakin, even has the whole destined to kill the Emperor thing. Kira > Jaessa too.

I think that's just the shitty graphics. He'd probably look better irl.

Yes, but what's the worst trash in TOR compared to the trash movies we're getting?

I'm not saying Baras was shit, I'm saying that we NEEDED to kill Baras in Act 2 and then go serve as the Emperor's hand man.
You literlly talk to the emperor ONCE in Voss and then that's IT.
Like why the fuck am I the Emperor's fucking Wrath and I ONLY answer to him and literaqlly no one in the ENTIRE FUCKING EMPIRE can tell me what to do except him, just talk to him fucking once? I wanted more than just
"Hey what's up on Voss" and then thats it.
It's so dissatisfactory

It's free to play now.

>The Emperor is distracted. I could resculpt the Dark Temple into a monument to my glory, and he would fail to object. Perhaps, I will do exactly that.
The balls on this guy

Oh definitely, TOR, even shit, is miles ahead of the new movies as far as story goes (if we exclude the new Emperor patches which they make him as some form of a god and the game devolves into some incredibly weird shit, also pretty much destroying the concept of Star Wars and Sith vs Jedi).

Would actually be pretty cool seeing someone politically in favour of the republic but also on the dark side.

Interesting corroboration

Whoever wrote this screencap is absolutely a nihilist.

jadus has the biggest balls in the entire swtor era. hes ABSOLUTE MADMAN tier villain