I've read 1-200 and enjoyed everything except melmoth, which I skimmed, and reads...

I've read 1-200 and enjoyed everything except melmoth, which I skimmed, and reads, where I straight skipped most of the text blocks. All the plots I care about seem pretty wrapped up and I hear it only gets worse from here. Is it worth continuing at all?

No

fuck no

Kind of.
Guys is pretty good but you can't really end on it. I guess you could read Guys and then try to get through Rick's Story.

I like Going Home alright but if you read that, you'd have to continue to Form & Void which is terrible. And Latter Days has the lowest points in the series.

Take a break. Come back to it in a year or so.

You'll struggle to reach the ending, but the ending is truly the ending that he deserves.

read the entire series or just be a typical Sup Forums pleb

No, just let it go.

I read High Society as it's own book and found it good enough.

I didn't even believe there was a series around the book. That book is fucking tight beginning to end.

I agree, the Last Day has a hell of an ending for the character and the series.

Being a Sup Forums pleb is the correct path in this case

There's a point in the story where it takes a nose dive in terms of story but it picks itself back up

I can't get in to Guys. I don't know if it awakened some kind of latent dyslexia in me, but readings "accents" as opposed to "dialogue" wears my brain out exceptionally fast. I have to read everything phonetically and it's just exhausting.

You can continue it if you're interested in the series as an artistic work reflecting the creator's mental state.

If you're interested in it as a STORY, don't bother. Any major plots left are either abandoned or given sloppy resolutions. Weird stuff happens for no reason Like Rick coming but, but he's Jesus now, and then Cerebus meets Ernest Hemingway. and Sim dwells on stories that are barely worth one issue for dozen of issues. It really feels like he breaks himself getting to issue 300, for no reason than because he said he would get that far. The very end is great (mostly because Sim planned it out years earlier) but it still feels like the comic lasted 100 issues too long.

ah thowt gwiize woz preety grate, it semmed pretty commf~y an relaxing

I say keep reading and don't afraid to skip walls of text. Watching this character get older is actually intresting i say.

I wanted to see Elrod die... never happened. Damn you Rick!

I did the 1-200 read through. Never looked back. No regrets. be a Sup Forums pleb, user, but be a happy Sup Forums pleb.

I read and reread 201-300 more than the the rest.
The knock knock means someone's going to die. I can point out the evidence why the Cirinists would kill Jaka. Or at least shut her away again until she died.

stop now while you can

If he didn't spend all his time writing insane 20 page essays he could have just filled those ~80 issues with several small stories with a slightly lighter mood to mirror the regression that comes with old age. It would make the ending better, in my opinion.

you just reminded me i have to start reading it again

does anyone have the line graph?
i like graphs

Igotchufam.