There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on anyone. Here you are all equally worthless

>There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on anyone. Here you are all equally worthless.

Good grief, this film is brutal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WHrn_pHW2so
youtube.com/watch?v=tF3v0NX0Sh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>There is no racial bigotry here
Why was Kubrick such a libshit cuck?

the military uses you as a weapon, there is absolutely nothing political about that scene, or about the man who created it (the sargent)

beware faggot OPs who want to turn otherwise innocent pieces of culture into talking point about their mentally ill political views

if everyone is worthless no one is

US tends to use the break-em-down-then-build-them-up approach to training? Brutal but efficient I'd imagine

>it's mentally ill because I disagree with it
Somehow I get the feeling you're a Republican.

Daily reminder that he was a career drill sergeant before becoming an actor. Much of that dialog scene was unscripted.

What a mindfuck to be drafted, go through that then get shipped off to Vietnam while others are signing up for fake colleges with their parents money to avoid it.

Then you get home and they throw dog shit at you

Too bad he's a jackass with terrible political reviews.

its funny how every class in school had a kid that said this out loud at least at some point in the american schooling system

Stop.

Hammertime.

People that think things are bad now are completely shortsighted. Things were fucked up in the 60's.

Things are always fucked up, but what's terrible is that we still haven't grown enough as a country to prevent things from getting as fucked up as they are.

He was not. They were.

Sup Forumstard saying they deserved it incoming in 1, 2...

(((They))) deserved it

>I do not look down on anyone.
>Here you are all equally worthless.
Doesn't this imply that he looks down on everyone? Why does he state he doesnt look down on anyone then in the next line he looks down on everyone?

Why the fuck haven't you watched this movie? That's what I'd like to know.

watched all the best scenes on youtube. Looks cool enough but dont care enough to invest the time to sit down and watch it because I'm not american and hating on the american war machine doesn't get my dick hard like it does for self-hating americans. Now answer my question. Why does the character contradict himself in two lines? is it intentional or bad writing?

I'm going to let you look up a clip of this scene and then answer the question yourself.

> There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless!

Ok makes more sense now. Turns out OP just butchered the quote. Good job OP.

I'm more flabbergasted that not a single person noticed.

>Not being racist = liberal
Kys

>i bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose

the first scene gets me every time

>i bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose
What did he mean by that? Serious question.

You're an idiot.

are you a brainlet

is that you john wayne is this me

WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT

>terrible
I think you mean perfect.

Answer my fucking question.

>supporting a serial killer for president
I mean psychopathic.

It implies hes good at sucking things, dumbass

Like what? Why would you need to suck a hose?

>Private Snowball

Wow seriously? Fucking dropped.

>What a mindfuck to serve your country
Commie scum get out.
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

He doesn't say he needs to. Just that he probably could.

>"7.62 Full Metal Jacket"
Jesus christ kubrick really?

How many times will it take getting no replies to this before you finally realize nobody cares and stop?

Jesus Christ. Don't ever reproduce.

Answer my fucking question.

Giving oral sex, ya dense bastard.

Are you this autistic?

What is that?

>(((vietnam))) was serving your country
One of the companies that provided equipment for the US military had a major stockholer in LBJ's wife ;)

People will do any mental gymnastics to justify supporting a Republican even though he was pitifully unpopular and went down in history as a disgrace.

t. soy boy

They might need someone to siphon fuel or something?

Nice projecting, retard

Sucking a golf ball through a hose is a metaphor. He is saying that the man has probably sucked out so much mens seed through their penis that he would be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Sucking a golf ball through a garden hose is no easy feat, for someone to be able to successfully do this they would have to have had years of experience sucking on long cylindrical objects. Are you starting to get it now? By stating the he was able to suck the ball the the hose it is implied that the recipient of the insult has had to have had years of experience sucking loads through a long cylindrical objects. Now what else can we consider a long cylindrical object? While its true that many things are long and cylindrical in this scene it is referring to the male sex organs(penis). This is further backed up by the addition of the golf ball (load) in the original insult.

But why male models?

well, army needs every single body they can get, of course it's the last place on earth for racism and bigotry.

>But why male models?
???????????? I dont know good question

youtube.com/watch?v=WHrn_pHW2so

What bizarre world do you live in where people defend Nixon?

Found a stray Sup Forumstard on Sup Forums earlier and he did it. In a very poor way which I instantly destroyed.
All in all Sup Forumstards seem to always get their dicks hard at anything Republican. Which is strange, they spend all their time hating Jews and then they have no problem supporting Republicans? Cognitive dissonance up the wazoo.

Nixon honestly wasn't that bad. He was just uncharismatic as fuck and handled controversy poorly. Do you really expect me to believe Watergate is the worst thing a President has ever done though? It's practically nothing.

>Militarism isn't political
ok

Good. US troops in Vietnam were war criminals.

>You can come over to my house and fuck my sister

I think he meant there was no political agenda being pushed by that line/scene.

When I first heard this line I thought "Oh! So that's what that weird anime textbook was about. It's quoting this movie!" And then I thought, man, all these people who probably saw this and thought "Ha ha Japan is so silly with weird English" who probably never saw Full Metal Jacket and had no idea it's a quote from one of the greatest movies of all time.

>It's not politicla because I say so.
Army is one of the first things newly formed governments put up. Shut up you fucking simpleton libshit.

>You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece

>this baby san looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch
Kubrick really loves those cocksucking metaphors

I didn't understand that one because I don't know what chrome or a trailer hitch is.

>no racial bigotry here
>Mr black man you would love some watermelon wouldnt you
great fucking movie

This line instantly endeared me to Joker because the enormous fucking gonads on that guy to actually crack a joke in that environment and better yet to keep a straight face after doing so.

>chrome
type of paint, basically
>trailer hitch
what do you call the ball thing that cars have to attach trailers to?

>joke
it made zero sense though

>"is that you john sneed, formerly me"
who said that
WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT

Yeah it makes more sense in the book and Kubrick apparently didn't understand it at all based on how he adapted it to film but it was still funny because of how nonsensical it was.

I really should not laugh at this.

I see, thanks for the information.

>DID YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED ?

youtube.com/watch?v=tF3v0NX0Sh0

>"people" actually shit talk the second half of the movie when it has classic scenes like this

Nice upload, nice fake account. Is it yours, you baiting faggot?

>"How can you shoot women and children?"
>"Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much!"

>kubricks worst movie
>i only watched the first half
>second part shit, boring
>you can actually see that it was shot in london
>vietnam flicks are whack anyway

t. contrarian (You)

You seed the feed. But do you suck the fuck?

im dying

second half of fmj is a pleb filter