What happened to Jar Jar Binks after Revenge of the Sith? Do you think Darth Vader killed him?

What happened to Jar Jar Binks after Revenge of the Sith? Do you think Darth Vader killed him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AiM5zEEI_Jo?t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure he stayed as a senator or whatever.

He got dissolved with the rest of the senate

if i was sheev i'd make him head of the senate
just pay some fat twilek to suck his toad dick and he'd do whatever i said

He was a useful idiot. They kept em

Is this achievable natty?

he was Snoke

Twi leks no longer exist, cis male.

You do not want to know the fat of Binks.

He was taken to the Sand People. It was there that the little Jawas suckled and fucked all his holes, while he screamed in his unintelligible Naboo-speak. Oh, they didn't kill him right away. He was fucked endlessly until his asshole was ripped and torn apart and leaking puss and blood. His eyes blackened, his mouth beaten. He was treated like a sex sleeve. They then shoved eggs up his newly widened ass-pussy, and then put a droid up there as well. It was not good. No-sa good tobunga dalo.

Dissolved in acid?

I know this is supposed to be a joke image, but, user...

He was a good friend.

>Because of his role in abetting the rise of the Empire, he was once again exiled by his people. After the Battle of Endor and the rise of the New Republic, he performed in the streets of Theed as a clown and street performer, who was popular with children but not so much with their parents. Many Gungan and Naboo adults refused to speak to him or say his name. Binks entertained the children by performing numerous antics including wagging his tongue, juggling glombo shells, spitting fish up in the air and catching them, dancing around, and swallowing and flushing out water through his ears.

>In 5 ABY, Binks encountered a young refugee boy named Mapo while performing in Theed's Plaza of the Catalan. Mapo was a ward at a nearby orphanage who had been badly burned after the Empire had bombed his home on the fuel depot Golus Station. Due to hideous burns, Mapo found few people who were willing to talk to him let alone adopt him. After Binks caught a pik-pok fish with his long tongue, he asked the boy where he came from. Mapo related how he had lost his parents during the Imperial bombardment of Golus Station. Taking pity on the boy, Binks did another trick by swallowing water and spraying it out through his ears.

And that's canon, by the way, not Legends

Sent to concentration camp like everyone who isn’t a white human male.

So they 180'd the power level of his character as damage control because of how much people hated him? He could have been the big bad for TFA and TLJ.

I audibly laughed at this, thanks for the post user

That's fucking great.

We need this movie. It's like "The Day the Clown Cried", but stupid.
I am dead serious. We killed SW already, let's just spit in its corpse.

Honestly I want them to bring back Jar Jar now in the next movie, fuck it, why not.

>as a clown and street performer, who was popular with children but not so much with their parents
META

(You)

> popular with children but not so much with their parents
>Many Gungan and Naboo adults refused to speak to him or say his name. Binks entertained the children by performing numerous antics

This would have been Robin Williams darkest role.

>Do you think Darth Vader killed him?
obviously not! at the end of the remastered return of the jedi hes screaming "meesa free"
youtu.be/AiM5zEEI_Jo?t=56s

Darth Vader fucked him. He is Luke and Leia's true mother.

That's a town full of Gungans. You can even see all their stupid ears.

"Fuck messa fanny, anney!"

He was hired by Disney

It took many years but people finally like Jar Jar.

I was hoping Sheev, being originally from Naboo would have holocausted the gungan.

>people hate Jar Jar Binks
>still asking what happend to Jar Jar
Why do people care about Jar Jar’s fate

>Abrams promises final chapger will tie all three trilogies together.

Oh Christ. He's bringing back Jar Jar.

>Theed

Formerly Thuck.

Okay, so if everyone was that happy about the Empire being destroyed back then... Then how the fuck did the nu-Empire take everything over again so quickly, leaving only Leia's rebels again? Are 99% of the planets in Star Wars just filled with rednecks with no capability/hardware to fight in an intergalactic war, or what?

He was a hero for the empire, it was his motion that gave supreme power to the emperor.

This can't be real

Did yousa think meesa forget, Padme?

For muy muy years, meesa been waitin, watchin in dejection as yousa be savin da galaxy. Meesa hope youda been enjoyin youself, okee-day?

Because while yousa been senator, meesa been amassin greata terrible army of dellow felegates. Da felegates, if yousa be hearin me, Padme.

Wit yousa no longer around-a to ward off da big boomers, meesa finally escapin meesa prison. Yousa just made big mistake, Padme. Now, meesa return-a home to Naboo during du trade deal and claim what meesa mine!

Together wit meesa felegates, weesa deesa propose immediately be gettin da approval and become-a da new supreem chancellor. Nuttin be standin in weesa way. Goodbye Padme, Okee-day. Yousa bigga city ways no longer be taintin da galaxy.

Deesa be gungan risin! Wit meesa powers du sith, meesa plunge immediately galaxy into du muy muy years of darkness! And the dellow felegates... deesa be wit meesa all da way! Thankee muy muy, Padme!

I did not need this feel today

Oh I did not feel anything.

>I audibly laughed at this

He became a Sith lord and was granted Naboo as his fiefdom

Sheev took their blasters

>And that's canon, by the way, not Legends

source?