Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

testosteronehairloss.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>his parents bought him this so they could sleep
was he screaming the house down demanding a nintendo?

The soy is strong with this one.

he's bald

Many men are. They usually don't act like fruitcakes, though.

kek

didn't realise. thanks.

Do Asians really do this?

being bald used to be lightly associated with being gay.

The man who needs to ask for a haircut will always seem gayer than the man who doesn't.
They're the kind of people that smell like peach when they come out of the shower.

Why do they always make that retarded face? 8D

#soyexcited

Because they are socially insecure and don't know what to do with their face when a picture is being taken, so they make an intentionally silly face that can't be criticized in the same way that an awkward smile could

The Soylent Grin

too insecure to smile, too self-absorbed not to be on camera or just not do anything on camera

His wife bought him that
She's saying she doesn't know how parents, who go through this on steroids, do it

Times change, user.

Spot-on. It's used to be a female tactic now it's adapted by the soymales.

>The man who needs to ask for a haircut will always seem gayer than the man who doesn't.
Hahaha, what.

Maybe it's becsuse I just woke up, I don't fucking understand what he meant by that in the slightest

The soylent grin

male equivalent of duckface. They're afraid of looking ugly/awkward if they just do a normal smile for people to scrutinize, so instead they do the "mouth open, head tilted back, fake expression of surprise" soy-face to be LOL SO RANDUM even though literally all of the other ones also do it. Just like girls doing the duckface shit.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

please someone make it stop.

>#soexcited #yay

You're not fooling anyone.

It's his wife who wrote this.

I've tried to get into gaming, but I'm struggling to see the appeal. Can someone explain it to me? Where's the storytelling and why is the dialogue always so bad

Saved

traditionally games are about doing things, not experiencing a story. That's only a recent trend, and the stories are usually shit because the standards are completely different (storytelling in a video game is a much younger industry than film is, and it attracts a different type of person to work on it)

Getting into gaming for the storytelling is retarded.

don't play games for storytelling or dialogue, most of it is written by people too untalented to write novels or screenplays yet have aspirations of being that (see Kojima)

gotta play stuff like dwarf fortress or roller coaster tycoon to find out gaming's appeal

Found the bald fuck. Why don't you grow an even thicker beard to cover your lack of chin you fucking faggot

gaming is only fun when it's versus someone but even pool is better

This is true insanity. Why do they keep doing it!!!!?
I know people joke and meme about the "submissive primate signalling" thing,
but this really does seem to be some deep primal biological wiring being exhibited here.

I thought the thing that made us human, that made us higher primates, was the ability to
recognize and suppress our animal natures, self-examine and improve ourselves.

Is this why these fuckers also turn insta-rapist the second they detect vulnerability in their focal-orbit female?
Are they just fucking empty headed, social signalling instinct-controlled robots?

You do realize which hormone regulates the growth of hair on the scalp, don't you user?
Protip: there's a reason post-menopausal women have very short hair.

white """"""men"""""""

Baldness is correlated with lower testosterone. The whole "I'm only balding because I'm so fuckin manly" is just what hairlets tell themselves to sleep at night.

Grabbed this, ta

>Baldness is correlated with lower testosterone.

Can you actually provide evidence of this or is this another redpilled 'broscience' episode?

is this meme magic?

I always found it weird that baldness is something deluded virgins on Sup Forums associate with numales, since male pattern baldness is the direct result of toxic levels of male hormones

Just play Portal, and maybe Portal 2; then you can go back to movies for good, because you'll have seen everything video games have to offer.

Look it up.

being controlled by your hormones used to just be a woman thing.

>baldness is correlated with lower testosterone
[citation needed]
testosteronehairloss.com
memes aren't reality user.

You are gay if you get a haircut. Can you even read?

Is there such thing as a “Nu-girl”?

>mfw soylent grin are NOT people

He's really deep chinging her chong region.

Autistic post

But if you ask for a haircut and you get one, you won't be someone who has to ask for a haircut. Makes me think.

Gameplay is the most important and most fun thing in gaming.
It sounds clichè but Nintendo still primarily focuses on Gameplay and most of their games are fun despite what Sup Forums will tell you. But you will find games with great gameplay on any platform

>finally able to grow a full beard
>beards are now associated with betas and cuckolds

#triggered nu-male

Wake up and thank God i'm not white everyday.

Sure, the feminists
Skinny fat with a gut
Unshaven
Stupid thick eyebrows
Pretends to like geek shit
Whore of the highest calibre
Stupid glasses
Dyed hair

the timing is not a coincidence.

Great source faggot

kek

Just put on a bit of muscle, don't wear faggot glasses and if you're balding just shave it off.

rude

Bald men are perceived as more masculine and dominant but less physically attractive

He's had sex and I haven't. Strange.

Three replies and still underrated

I don't get it