Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #901

"THE ROBUTT IS GONNA GET NAKED" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/jephjacques
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's happening.

this is going to end like the aristocrats isn't it

Bubbles is actually a dwarf and her feet stand on platform about where the hips of her armor are.

she's already a garnet ripoff, now she can be a peridot ripoff too

>She's just a red Pintsize with a more human face
>The Fat One rides her like the speaker scene from Private Parts
>Martin emerges wearing his dress
>Claire's dick casts a shadow over them all
>Female Marten opens the door, stroking her strap-on
>The Gay One also enters wearing a strap-on across her mouth
>The Ceremony Begins
>The Fat One enters in a bikini
>Everyone stops because the mood is ruined
>Jeph creates a new webcomic about what if him and the other idiot were lovers in college at a toy store

>not writing Marten's mom into the scene at all

What the fuck is wrong with you?

aw jeez. I completely forgot.

this

>>Claire's dick
>no mention of claire's mom's monstrosity

>she's already a garnet ripoff

I keep hearing this and I still don't see it. is it because she is red? She doesn't even /act/ like Garnet, where did the comparison even came up?

SU fans like to try and relate their show to everything they can.

>Pintsize hops in the armor while Faye is bumping uglies

Kinda wish it was true tho. Like "Jaques wanted to make a Garnet expy but he is so bad at writing she end up coming nothing at all like her."

She's tall, strong, red, has a stoic personality, used to be a character of few words, and she used to have hair that looked like Garnet's. Calling her a Garnet ripoff made a bit more sense in her earlier appearances but Jeph's characters always morph over time.

She always came off as prone to anger to me from day one, which doesn't really come off very Garnet. But This is Jeph after all, so the idea that he can't even write a Garnet ripoff right doesn't sound so farfetched.

IT BEGINS

>Number 3472

>Isn't it just adorable how he thinks I'm your mother?

Every time.

"W-well, this- this is me."
"Your firmware's out of date."

and that's all it ever does, because JJ can't complete anything but passages through the palms of his hands

i bet 10 cents that we aren't going to actually see her out of her armor and just seeing Faye's stupid face reacting to it

I actually want to see tomorrow's strip
will they finally fug?

>I actually want to see tomorrow's strip

> tomorrow's strip
you think you're clever, don't you?

also
> faye is all "no don't it's your signature look!" and then nothing happens again
or
> hand stabbening 2.0

IS THICC-BOT FINALY GONNA GET NEKID?

>I did attract a number of curious glances as I carried them down the street.
>Oh jeez. You okay?
Because people looking at you curiously is such a big fucking deal.

FUCKING FINALLY

Why is this comic so boring

When is he going to stab his hand again

I hope Jeff realizes the only reason 90% of people are still reading his shitty webcomic is because they want to see Faye fuck the robot

Well, there was an earlier strip where Bubbles passed some onlookers on the street that called her a "slur," and she told Faye how that upset her. So it's understandable this would be Faye's reaction, since Faye knows Bubble is very self conscious about being a war machine.

Whatever the hell this ends up being, I'm going to masturbate to it

he's stabbed both hands already, considering the tranny has the same face jangles as him, he'll probably stab at his dick this next time.

isn't this the cringy trans sex scene comic

Yep, but now we get a cringy robot sex scene

You know it'll just transfer over to wanting to see Dale fuck the blue robot girl.

robot sex is complicated

here's tomorrow's. do you like patreonanons here?

Why the fuck are you giving Hacks money, you irredeemable piece of shit?

I unironically hope Faye says "You're beautiful" once the armor is off

So, wait, she's taking off the armor for good?

Goddammit, I like tank bubbles.

>do we need any specific tools?
fug, robot sex is exactly what I need. I don't want her to take off the armor permanently though if the underneath isn't filled with lots of wires n robotic bits.

This was called a long time ago

So once Faye's removed Bubbles' shell and exposed her soft underbelly, what will she do next? Tickle her?

(I'm actually thinking that Bubbles might come on to Faye, but she won't be interested.)

eh, it's a buck. i've been... enjoying? this webcomic since high school, it's kind of stockholm syndrome at this point, and i wanted to know what happened next.

don't worry, i've got no intention of keeping this up. he can have one dollar. that's it. one.

Convince his followers to cry about it hard enough, and he'll put the armor right back on and make Bubbles apologize for not being true to herself or some dumb shit.

More sow edit

way to take one for the team

Hey there, Questionable Content fan. Did you know that when you support Questionable Content on Patreon, you can see tomorrows comic today?!? Additionally you can get access to exclusive music, a monthly Q&A and more!
You can sign up at:
patreon.com/jephjacques

Thanks for your continued support, Sup Forums.

So....this ISN'T a slice of life comic now?

It's SoL set in a post-Singularity version of the present.

>giving my hard earned money to a guy that puts in no effort and cant even update every day
nah

Think logically. It would require effort to include "lots of wires n robotic bits" and that is something Jeffy does not like to expend.

>tfw "i identify as an attack helicopter" used to be a joke

I wonder if May will ever get the money to transition into a fighter jet.

pls post the strip after this one when you get it. I'm dying

Only to this day do I realize that my dream in life is to undress a combat droid. I thought what I felt with HK-47 was just a fluke, but now I know that I have love.

Literally enlisting and filling out a form right now to see if I get the chance to dick an EOD robot.

and I'm dead

I have no interest in this comic beyond the noble pursuit of memes. But I cannot see a character named Bubbles without thinking about TPB

>They try and bully him like usual.
>But he's wearing fucking power armor.
>Brutally kills everyone.

SOMETHING I AM ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN

Holy shit, I thought "Faye fucking the Robot" was basically an ongoing meme here, but now it's actually happening? I don't know if I'm impressed or dumbfounded by this development. I mean even if it doesn't lead to actual fucking, the sexual subtext in these episodes is so fucking heavy. What even is this comic anymore

underrated post.

Garnet isn't prone to anger but she is prone to violence

Her actual skin is the darker red stuff, that's staying on.
EVEN IF THIS DOESN'T LEAD TO SEX YOU COULD BASICALLY POST THE RELEVANT PAGES UNEDITED AND TOTALLY CONVINCE SOMEBODY THAT IT DOES

>tfw the de-armoring will be better than sex

Can't wait for the inevitable "you're beautiful" edits. Also, do you guys think it'll be a metal frame or synthetic skin?

She's just going to be drawn as a red person with lines on her joints like an action figure the way he draws every other robot

> She's built exactly like Pintsize underneath

>OH MY GOD, YOU WEREN'T TOO TRIGGERED WERE YOU??? QUICK, INTO THE SAFE SPACE! I'LL GET THE BLANKET AND PLAYDOH

You know what I would love to see? A little girl go up to Bubbles and ask "when I grow up, can I be a big strong robot too?"

Just try to answer that without SJW heads melting.

>Just try to answer that without SJW heads melting.

She can become a full cyborg and folks will generally assume she's a robot.

So yes, she can.

Pretty sure cybernetic technology exists in this world.

She's not wearing armor over her abs dude, you can see her skin right there
now that I think about it that's kind of lewd

"Sure thing, kid"
*decouples left arm*
*rips child's head off and attaches it to arm*
*robochild skitters around using fingers*

You say that as a joke, but...

I am actually excited to see how it fucks it up.

>patreon.com/jephjacques
>10.000 bucks a month
I should become an artist.

Yeah but do you have a crippling mental illness and zero self-respect or artistic integrity whatsoever?

Yes but I don't have his consistency. Such is life I suppose. Another dream shattered, brittle against the hands of reality.

You'd have to upload at least a page every three months. It's a rough fucking business mi gente.

So nanosuit sex next?

>shulevitz

Every
Single
Time

faye is gonna hack into her grid and do the cyberspace sicknasty on her UBUNTU

I like where this is going

Speaking of updates, Outsider got a new page yesterday. For the first since the 04.04.2016.

It's not surprising to me. It's become a popular ship and Jeph is all about catering to demand. It seems at first and for a long time now, Jeph has been building Faye and Bubbles's relationship as friends. But then shippers of course wanted to see them fuck, and I think that probably applies to shippers on the forums and social media that Jeph checks as well as here though of course there's overlap between the people here and on those forums and shit and Jeph very likely comes here himself too. So, Jeph sees people want something and if he doesn't have any other ideas he just throws it in, or in some cases teases it out for years before finally coming around to a conclusion.

This is exactly why Marten and Claire are a couple. Jeph figured he could score pander points by having a character come out as trans, so one comes out to the comic's main character. Then people wanted to see those two characters fuck, so he teased and teased sexual tension between them and when that got old he finally put them in a relationship together.

You are doing god's work here, my user.

>tfw I know this is true
reeeeeeeee

>and Jeph very likely comes here himself too
doubt

no that's still armor, but it's more flexible. Her skin is probably gonna be the same shade as her face

>Wow this burdensome armor I've been wearing and feeling so self conscious about actually managed to brighten somebody's day and make them feel good, and that made me feel good. This armor's not so bad after all.

>Welp, time to take it off forever then

he probably makes these threads