Is the movie Barnyard unironically the worst animated movie ever conceived?

Is the movie Barnyard unironically the worst animated movie ever conceived?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-oEuWMszs
youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s
youtube.com/watch?v=r3PWdS2DUbc
youtube.com/watch?v=YcASkdv105Y
imdb.com/title/tt0341543/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
youtu.be/nXd9x12zn5c?list=PLAm7AK_QsFzxyUcYUEzVJxLWPTb-oIfoX
youtube.com/watch?v=WdJRNTaBlpk
youtube.com/watch?v=j-1Vx9EIKfw
youtube.com/watch?v=0dsj_YdIPXA
youtube.com/watch?v=lo__PRvJ4BE
youtube.com/watch?v=8B_5e1-IeM4
youtube.com/watch?v=KE2hvr7ipOM
youtu.be/Vdie5oacPkY
youtube.com/watch?v=FDoLszwmL4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

foodfight.

Not even close
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-oEuWMszs

But wasnt that partly due to corporate sabotage or something?

What's so bad about it?

Sir Billi
youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s

R.I.P Biggie Cheese, you dumb motherfucker.

Personally I fucking hate Hoodwinked

Believe me there were way worse movies out there.

The animation was garbage but at least it was surprisingly funny for something that looked so shit.

A male cow voice by Chris Hardwick had a child and that's not the comedy portion of the movie?

Ok.

Yep. Someone stole the original footage but they didn't want to abandon the movie so they rushed out a new version of it.

that looks like a "so bad it's funny" movie desu

>Sam elliott singing I won't back down
>worst animated movie
K y s

No. It was a competent movie at best. There's way worse shit out there, even from Nickelodeons own movie lineup.

>What is Foodfight
>What is Jelly T

Sausage Party and Foodfight exist

youtube.com/watch?v=r3PWdS2DUbc

THICC

It was a movie that was just a bunch of ad shoved together.

It and the emoji movie are on the same level of total shit being bankrolled by any brand that wants a spotlight, the Emoji movie just isn't going through development hell.

To this day I still don't understand why the male cows in this movie have utters.

Not even remotely. Look up gems like where the dead go to die, and legend of sasquatch if you want bad.

That had no effect on how bad the original concept was. It did drive the execution straight into legendary shithouse status though.

I can only guess it was made by absolute morons who genuniely believed male cows with udders exist and never thought to actually look it up. I mean it's not like the only alternative was to give them dicks, they could just have had neither.

why did this faggot never get in the tub?

DELGO

By proportion of star power and advertising funds to quality, Doogal's my bet. It was dubbed over from English to AMERICAN English by Butch Hartman

Sausage Party made me want to pay for Foodfight to apologize to its producer

Its cliche as fuck but I still like this scene

to my shame i remember liking this movie when it first came out and i was ten looking back on it now always makes me cringe

Emoji Movie is an experiment to see if people will come and see a movie based solely on their curiosity as to just how the fuck they can make a movie out of something.

Everyone knows how creatively bankrupt it is.

But if enough people go and see it just out of fascination, the movie companies will know they can make a movie out of literally anything. The Kleenex Movie, The Nabisco's Goldfish Movie, The Public Domain Footage Movie.

>one off
damn, now i gotta see who got those numbers.

I remember every ad for this hyping it up as "THE greatest adventure movie" and then when I rented it on DVD I was super confused and let down

>this guy has never heard of Norm of the North, Foodfight, or Elf Bowling

that's not Sir Billy

that's been done.

Equally as weird was the adult cows were depicted as drinking milk.

*most kino

>Normiefag of the north.
I drink to forget; but I always remember.

Move outta the way, faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=YcASkdv105Y

why are european animations so fucking awful?

It's bad but it's probably not even in the top 100 worst animated movies ever made.

That looks horrible. I could literally turn out a better product with pic related.

ahh, from the directors who watched shrek

The weird thing about Barnyard is that the comedy is really weak but the drama is strangely good at some points.

Wasn't Mark Hamill in that movie?

>rushed
>released like nine years after production started

It's actually got a whole celebrity cast including Grey DeLisle and Jodi Benson
>imdb.com/title/tt0341543/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

You think that's bad?
Try the discount "12oz style" Alice in wonderland animation that got released. It's...terrifyingly poorly animated.

It's just suffocating to watch.

The Van-pires:

youtu.be/nXd9x12zn5c?list=PLAm7AK_QsFzxyUcYUEzVJxLWPTb-oIfoX

Dingo Pictures still exists, user.

That's actually decently animated, I'm impressed.

Bump

Move out of the way, amateurs.
This is Food fight levels of shit, but with nowhere near the same budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdJRNTaBlpk
youtube.com/watch?v=j-1Vx9EIKfw
youtube.com/watch?v=0dsj_YdIPXA
youtube.com/watch?v=lo__PRvJ4BE
youtube.com/watch?v=8B_5e1-IeM4
youtube.com/watch?v=KE2hvr7ipOM

I'm pretty sure they just thought it was funny.

Did I just hear someone say shit about my movie?

this shit

This is the kind of shit that could never ask fo this is the kind of shit that could never exist outside the 90s.

FFS, Beast Wars looks better than this

Why is this acceptable?

Looks like if Tim Burton couldn't sell Nightmare Before Christmas and made that instead. And also was a heavy drinker

Barnyard and it's show were both really excellent. I don't understand why anyone thinks otherwise. Because Otis has udders?

The brother of the girl I was dating at the time took us to see Sausage Party when it came out. That poor sap paid for 3 tickets to Sausage Party. How can any man live with himself having that on his conscience?

Producers thought bulls and cows were two different species.
I wish I was making that up.

DE LOS CREADORES QUE VIERON SHREK

The only good thing about Barnyard was the tv spin-off, which was about as close as we'll ever get to the Western equivalent of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Do bulls have nipples tho?

To be fair its faithful 3d rendering of of a 60/70s childrens book, autors other work include one about a furry orange 3 horned rhinocerous.

How many Dr Pig posts will summon him?

Monsters Vs. Aliens still exists.

No, I have huge nostalgia for 00s films

I prefer The Adventures of Piggley Winks tho. For some reason 00s have huge bone for farm animals in animation.

that actually doesnt look too bad desu

youtu.be/Vdie5oacPkY

Don't forget the dozen sequels

Why the fuck do cows need to conform to gender roles when it is a cartoon that can be anything at all?

One of the worst aspects of 3D is how unbelievably grotesque the characters can look if they are not designed well. Cheaper simplified 2D toons can be forgiven since they are not so uncanny valley horrifying when they are minimalized. But 3D....that shit needs to have a minimum level of care or else it will be that sweet spot between fucking disgusting and nightmare inducing

it was ahead of its time in teaching the modern values of non binary gender attributes.

Ever seen Theevan, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=FDoLszwmL4Q

And how every single one of them has the girl wolf in this exact same pose.

Nah, that seems pretty tame, comaparing the cheap-quels, the bootlegs, the knockoffs, and The Amazing Bulk.

I thought it was pretty progressive for having all of the male cows be trans.

every time I go to walmart or a record store that sells DVDs, I see a new one. Who the fuck is paying for these?

Senpai shark tale exists

Is this a bad thing? Bulls being male cows isn't something taught in school.

That first 40 seconds was pretty kino

Doesn't look that bad

I'd watch it

how the fuck

Free Birds is pretty high up there in terms of awfulness.

That's the one with the time travelling turkeys, right?

>male cow
EXPLAIN

As someone who will masturbate to just about anything and likes to see the occasional gore giff on the internet, I don't think anything has made me feel more uncomfortable and disgusted then this film.

they rushed it with what little budget they had leftover, realized the result was shit, and then sat on it for 9 years before selling it to another company that shat it onto dvds in europe

>this film series
ftfy

No, this film and this film alone.
I refuse to watch any of the other ones out of sheer disgust.

I'm sure they're all just as awful, if not more so.

>mfw i saw this in theaters

Yep. Roommate convinced us to watch it, and I will never, ever get that time back.

>It was dubbed over from English to AMERICAN English by Butch Hartman
Sort of. It was originally a movie for an old British puppet show called The Magic Roundabout. America would have NO idea what that shit is or why it would have a movie, so they had to make a lot of changes to make it a standalone thing. I'm sure the original is just as shit, but the villain was probably less mildly entertaining in the original.