Star vs Bullies

friendly reminder that monstar is for headpats

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=kDoWhMt2_gs&video_start=0&audio=yu0HjPzFYnY&audio_start=47
files.catbox.moe/w9gc5u.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUTWyMWS3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS A BULLY-FREE THREAD.

ALL ABUSEFAGS, CEASE AND DECEASE!

CEASE AND DECEASE!

Y'ALL HEARD

>Risposta

this lizard is for comfort

Star deserves nothing less than rape

Both Victoria Justice and Marco are mexicans and risposta is from one of the mexican-type languages

>lowkey ahegao face

Damn straight

I'll risposta Star.

Squad Election results:
*Star is Squad Leader*

please don't abuse her, she's suffered enough

>when you help your bff get together with his crush, but you realized your feelings for him .000001 seconds after

That's news to me, Victoria Justice looks paler that a vampire.

how am i supposed to buttfuck her if her tail gets in the way? If i cut it off will it regrow?

>this lizard is for comfort

That's what I intend to use her for.

Her tail raises up when aroused for easy access.

Is Manna cute?

>YWN protect Monstar from bullies
>YWN cuddle with her during cold nights
>YWN use her to cuck Star again

Reminder that Monstar actually is in a relationship with Marco

No, Marco wants to murder Janna.

He'd even rape Pony Head for the chance to murder Janna.

Don't worry, this thread is already protected.

I think she'd just like the attention.

well i'm aroused now.

either that tail goes up or its coming off

Are there decent lewds of monstar yet?

>>YWN cuddle with her during cold nights
just end me

Reminder that Starco was quite literally sealed by fate when the blood moon shined on them.

I'm not even a Starco fag but this scene literally made it canon.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=kDoWhMt2_gs&video_start=0&audio=yu0HjPzFYnY&audio_start=47

I desire more Star anime mash ups

SHUT THE FUCK UP

meh, i'll just ask /aco/
and post here afterwards

I want Toffee to rape Monstar

you sick fuck

thats incest

only degenerates sexualize the lizard
forgive me

And while this happens he tells her "I am the only one who will ever love you"

What if MonStar had the same voice actress as pony head/bellwether?

She's so beautiful :)

>not linking the NSFW version

files.catbox.moe/w9gc5u.jpg

MonStar, or as she's known on Mewni, Princess Lifts-Her-Tail

Wuh-why doesn't Marco want to stay with me, user?

Pony Head and Bellewhether have the same voice actress?

I have to be careful man, if Monstar founds out I saved her lewds then I'm done for

Yep. Few other characters there share VAs with Star Vs. too

Because he has a life and people who love him.

You have nothing, there isn't even a hole down there to have sex with. You're not even alive. You're just a magical construct.

>if Monstar founds out I saved her lewds then I'm done for

Unlikely. Thanks to the extensive and thorough bullying she's endured since the moment of her birth, she's incapable of confrontation and conflict of any kind gives her panic attacks.

Now look what you've done user

>You have nothing
That's not true.

In an alternate universe

>MonStar turns into Shin Godzilla
Reminder that Shin Godzilla is actually a horrific, constantly mutating abomination that just happens to share Godzilla's basic appearance and powers in its' final form.

hot

So ive been in isolation this past week trying to clear out my backlog. What's new in not svg?

CUTE!

>censored handholding
noice

MonStar craves body warmth and goes full Anno if something happens to Marco. Sky is dead. Hekapoo got pregnant when Marco blew out the flame. Jackie's father is Dagon. debate over if JanTom is a good pairing. Something about a rash. Rising damp.

why is the thread this active on a monday/tuesday?

BUT DID THE INTRO LEAK? Or was that but a cleaver ruse?

I wanna cut off her tail

So nothing new then. whelp see you guys next week, im gonna binge all of gundam according to the chart i got from /m/. Hopefully by then we get SOME worthwhile news.

No, Monstar is bullshit headcannon.

Truly the most tragic AU.

shrinking job market means more people left behind as NEETS as they get made redundant

what the hell guys

Part of it leaked, yeah. It got posted a few threads ago, I'll go back and grab it in a bit, but from what I saw it seemed to confirm the rumors we've been hearing.

The Star force

A perfect balance of CUTE AND PERFECT, MONSTAR FOR CUTE NOT LEWDS, and Cuck

i dont think you know what that zword means

Found it. It's only a small part, but hey, better then nothing right?

youtube.com/watch?v=LCUTWyMWS3g

Hoooly shit.

>Janna
>Caped Marco

What?

This looks like a Kelly cartoon

As an aside, from what rumors we have (which this seems to confirm, since that's how the ending scene was described there as well), Jackie didn't appear in the intro at all. However, one of the storyboarders said we'd be seeing Jackie in Season 3 apparently, so most likely she'll have a reduced but still visible role.

'final' form
who knows how much more it could have evolved and adapted further if they hadn't destroyed it.

That's fair. Didn't it try to grow wings at one point in the movie, or something?

it didn't try, but the biologists studying it said that the only thing stopping it from growing wings is it hadn't been given reason to yet

I can't remember it actually growing wings, but i think i remember the scientists theorizing that it might develop wings and flight capabilities, at which point all would be lost.

Wasn't it's final shown form EVAzillas?

Well of course she'll appear; she's part of a major plot thread which has yet to be resolved. The question is 'will she appear in any significant capacity'. The answer to this question hints at the resolution to the aforementioned plot thread and her absence from the trailer hints at the answer to this question.

Wasn't it's supposed final form an army of small eva looking motherfuckers as an answer to humanity's numbers?

My name is Legion for We are Many
>coming: 2022
>Sons of Shin Godzilla

Ah, gotcha. Still, that's a pretty terrifying thought, a Godzilla with wings.

Yes, but could it have been capable enough to defeat Jet Jaguar?

What's his endgame, Sup Forums?

this is now a kaiju thread
drawfags get on it. i need a kaiju mewberty star.

Pretty sure it was growing them, not transforming into them. Mankind was bringing an army, so Shin Godzilla started creating one. You'd be seeing Shin Godzilla accompanied and constantly growing a horde of these things.

That's pretty fucking metal, and terrifying. Imagine an army that was constantly adapting to everything thrown at it.

huh, Is Shin just a bio Borg?

Well okay then. /sveg/, what's your favourite kaiju?

Getting his favorite finger back.

judging from the design sketches, some kind of godzilla jr 'queen bee' seems to have been considered as well

I like to imagine the hypothetical sequel would be a Parasyte type situation where they infiltrate humanity and proceed to have an existential crisis

Goji aside, I have to go with Destroyah

If they ever make a direct sequel to Shin Godzilla, focusing on that same version of him, I actually really want to see these 'queen bees' and those other creatures as well, along with the King of Monsters himself. Actually, seeing as he's the father and master of these things, that title is more appropriate then ever. He's not just the strongest monster, he's an actual king of monsters.

Sure this new Godzilla is cool and all, but can't we just discuss the Heisei era?

Tbh I'm a total newfag to the kaiju genre. shin godzilla is actually the only kaiju movie i've even seen.

i really loved it though, especially shin's design.any recommendations?

if Toffee and his ilk can grow back entirely from a severed limb, and retain all their memories, then they pretty much have to be a similar thing to shin godzilla in the first place where any kind of cell can become any other kind of cell and memory is recorded not in the brain, but on a genetic level

What? nah bro, Marco is gonna drop that hoe before episode 1 even starts. After that Starco can finally happen.

the baby looks underweight it will probably die

>New godzilla born from these cells
>it hates it's progenitor.

I just want two Kaiju punching and pile driving each other again.