Everything that transpired in Snoke's throne room did so according to his calculations...

Everything that transpired in Snoke's throne room did so according to his calculations. You think if he could connect Rey and Kylo and force project Kylo to Rey on that island that he honestly didn't know where the fuck she was? Do you think Snoke wanted to find and kill Luke? Luke is already dead now. All he could do to the First Order is what he did at the end of TLJ. Snoke only wanted Luke at first because he thought he was Kylo's counter balance. He says this himself to Rey.

"I warned my apprentice that as he grew stronger in the dark side, his equal in the light would rise. I assumed Skywalker..."

Snoke projected himself in the throne room like Luke did. The entire thing was a set up to get Kylo to betray him so Kylo and Rey would grow closer. His corpse was an act. A projection needed to make Kylo believe he was really dead. Similar to the way Luke projected the dice from the Millenium falcon and Leia was able to physically hold them in her hand, so was Snoke projecting a physical corpse in his throne room to sell his death. The betrayal served to further push Rey and Kylo along the path he needed them to be on, for when they are at full power, truly counter balancing eachother, and finally give into eachother, that is when Snoke will be his most powerful as well.

pottery

bump

bumping

Who cares. Ryan isn't writing the next film, so all his ideas go out the window. They make this shit as they go along.

That's not how trilogies work retard.

no1curr

DOHOHOHOHO

YES BECAUSE TOTALLY THE SNOKE WE SEE IN TLJ WAS LIGHT SIDE SNOKE RIGHT?

FUCKING MORON

IN 2 YEARS YOU WILL BITCH AGAIN THAT THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING INTERSTING

This is how nu wars work.

this whole balance of the force thing is stupid gay and ruins everything

Looks likes you're the one bitching retard

Also
>2dumb4movieplot
Don't be mad. The rest of the normies were too. That's why the fanbase is split on the movie right now.

blame the prequels and George then faggot.

This is not how it works in the prequels, you fucking retard subhuman negro

There was no plan for the trilogy beyond The Force Awakens. They had no answers, yet. Rian was given a blank slate, so that's why nothing between these movies fits.

He said himself it was more interesting to him to prop up Kylo than answer who Snoke is.

There was absolutely nothing clever about this movie, it might be the most useless and overwritten waste of screen-time ever. It's worse than TDKR, but at least in that movie things came together, the plot developed, we didn't follow useless characters that lead nowhere

smoke?

you're right. in the prequels only jedi can exist with zero sith. this is somehow considered balance. Go fuck yourself Lucas fag.

>There was no plan for the trilogy beyond The Force Awakens
The trilogy was announced before TFA was even made you fucking moron.

Amazing. Everything you just said is wrong.

haha i understood that reference :^)
neck yourself

t.butthurt EU fanboy

When Rian Johnson was told to write TLJ he wasn't given any restrictions, beyond the original TFA script. He could come up with anything he wanted. There was no plan.

When Star Wars was made there was no plan for three or six movies. They thought they could capture lightning in a bottle twice, like things would come together somehow. They didn't.

will Episode IX bring balance to the fanbase?

what if he actually is a hologram AI and just made a clone body of himself in the throne room

This isn't true at all. It's well-known JJ did a treatment for TLJ, and apparently Rian wiped his asshole with it.

Source? I’ve never heard that

It's well-known that JJ Abrahams hasn't written anything by himself since the Armageddon screenplay in the mid nineties. He famously hires tens of writers to do the writing for him and goes on pretending he's a serious movie writer. This is true for both movies and TV shows that he has produced. Anything he touches, he puts a team of writers on it. Every single Abrahams project has been done this way for the last 20 years or so.
So pretty fucking please, stop spreading falsehoods.

You know what I say, where there's smoke, there's good friends.

this would also explain how they continued to have force link moment after he died

Half-truth. Apparently the story group had the basic beats of the trilogy planned, but they gave Rian freedom to do whatever he wants with the script.

Just have to wait till Episode IX to see if true

It doesn't matter right now.

No hint, no mystery. Who cares.