BATMAN!

BATMAN!

How did waller got so fat?

>"Bring me Captain Solo and the wookie!"

Having lots of kids & being really depressed from half of them dying, I'd say.

how old are Waller's kids?
I want to see a story where one of them gets involved with costumed villainy

Man, the Batman, Amanda Waller and Lex Luthor love triangle never got a resolution.

15 16 18 12 11

She ate the wall, and eventually, she became it.

They don't call her The Wall for nothing

>I want to see a story where one of them gets involved with costumed villainy
Wasn't Mari enough

Lex likes his women like his cakes, chocolate and over forty.

Now we know why Lex stole 40 cakes.
To feed to his Waller waifu.

And that's just amazing

I don't know what this means

She ate her predecessor, thats how she got the job.

One of her kids got married to a huge football dude who beats her up & they had a story where she's basically bitching at the Wall how her husband is shit & her husband shows up & the Wall threatens to quit the government & move in with him & he's like "WHOA! Let's not be hasty, lady!", her other son & daughters are like never seen again. The closest we get to any interaction with her family is that side-story & her cousin, Flo, who was a nurse for Suicide Squad until she accidentally teleported everyone to Apokolips & got killed.

An issue or two ago we saw three kids of hers, all appearing to be late teens/early 20s.

YOU HAVE TO RAPE LEX LUTHOR

Post-Rebirth, of course, everything's different & Amanda Waller weights 90 lbs. since FP.

IM ASSEMBLING TASK FORCE RAPE

They've been increasing her weight and age since Flashpoint, she's now looks middle aged and thick.

Yeah, but you can dial back anyone's age when you just say a giant genie did it & never explain why it was a thing that was actually needed to happen for any good reason...(or for any reason that Flashpoint was the BIG REASON it needed to change.)

No better place to find volunteers than the jail

I hate that I recognize this

>Black Manta's helmet makes his victims look like Aquaman
This is a startling turn of events.

With multiple kids I'm morbidly curious how her sex life goes. Did she and her husband just have some to make sure their work pass on to someone they can raise and trust, or is she about business in the office as much as the bedroom?

What is this? cheerleader tryouts?

No, Gordon, it's a solution. Imagine it: a task force of criminals who are willing to go anywhere, rape anyone, that can be disavowed and left behind. No more arguing with the capes about the right and wrongs of raping villains, just cocks to asses at a moment's notice.

Gordon, you'd be the lead rapist.

Alright, we got Slipknot, Dr. Light, and that Tarantula chick for affirmative action reasons, I think that should cover everything.

This is a good thread.

You put drills on our asses that will rape us if we don't rape whoever you want? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH

Mari McCabe, Vixen, was a member of the Squad during the Ostrander run. It's really good, I'd highly recommend it.

Waller was one of my favorite parts of the old Justice League cartoon. The whole political plotline and build up to the Justice League vs Cadmus/US government was fantastic. And then it all just fizzled out in the 3rd season of JLU. The show had nothing left to give after the second season of JLU.

They had to do what every DCU show does & start raking in all of the JLA & then have Darkseid show up for the finale that no one cares about because all you did was bring back Darkseid...AGAIN...

Oh no, they aren't in your asses. They're in your sinuses. They'll rape your head right off. Don't believe me? Then walk right on out that door.

I admit that the last arc wasn't as good, but I think the Cadmus arc was resolved well enough. You can only stretch that out for so long.

What are you on about? None of the DCU shows after JLU did that.

They actually didn't know they were getting another season, and the ending more or less fizzled because they didn't want either side to feel "right" as they didn't want the show to make a political statement, so that's why Braniac showed up.

With a new season on their hands they decided to wrap up and tell the last stories they wanted, including a final showdown with Darkseid.

>The Wall will never sit on your face

The fuck is that

The ending of Superman was Darkseid shows up. The ending of JLU was Darkseid shows up.
The end of Smallville was Darkseid kinda shows up.
The end of Young Justice was Darkseid is DEFINITELY gonna show up really soon.
The end of Batman v. the State of Superman was you just can't WAIT for more Darkseid!

>not Rape Force X

This is Katana. She's got my ass.

Her sword steals the virginity of its victims.

FOOD, STUPID!

>I gotta use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're president, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Why do they even tease a follow up. We will never get more of it.

>her other son & daughters are like never seen again
Would it make good story material, if one of her kids becomes a superhero?