Is there any other actor/actress that lost more talent than her as her career progressed...

is there any other actor/actress that lost more talent than her as her career progressed? How do you get worse at acting over time?

One trick pony being a hot preteen, her career after is due to uncle Harvey the rapist getting her good parts.
I wonder how many Goy women he raped promising Kino roles only to hand them over to this Jewess

>uncle Harvey the rapist getting her good parts
I love how this line is correct no matter how you interpret it

>How do you get worse at acting over time?

work with george lucas

Don't forget (normies won't admit this) she got less sexy with each film.

She's a good actress. She's a beautiful woman.

But let's be honest - her claim to fame is that she;

A. was a good child actress

B. was uncomfortably sexually attractive at a young age.

maybe if youre gay

>How do you get worse at acting over time?
Vanity.

haha look at this brainwashed loser

>another hershlag thread
at least post her new big boobies.

I wonder what it's like knowing that for the majority of her life span, men have been masturbating to you?

Did he?

The richer you get the harder it is to ACT like a normal human would. They simply aren't like us anymore. Being able to afford endless slave labour to do anything for you kind of has that effect.

Do you think Natalie ever wonders whether anyone has been looking at her as Matilda in that way?

Must be uncomfortable

some would get off on it

Anne Hathaway

she received a bunch of creepy letters from retards after that movie.

If I had an all-knowing computer I would ask it questions like "what is the volume of semen that has been ejaculated to thoughts of natalie portman?" *beep* *boop* "8,342 cubic meters." "Okay, computer, what is the volume of semen that has been ejaculated to thoughts of me?" *beep* *boop* "6 tablespoons." "Wait! What the fuck!? Who was it?" *beep-- "Wait cancel that order! I don't want to know. What if it's a family member? The fuck? Fuck this shit! How dare they!"

got any?

Portman ain’t a goy. She’s one of ((((((them))))))

no, but that's apparently why she still won't do nude scenes in movies

read the post you quoted again, dumbfuck.

There was some interview with one of her exes where he said she wanted him to think she was sexy in Leon.

I recall reading an interview where she was skittish about dating and didn't lose her virginity until her 20's because she was too self conscious after being sexualized by the public at a young age.

he was joking

>implying Liam Neeson didn't take her during shooting The Phantom Menace

Hmmm... I don't see it.
Nothing about this pic implies they had any kind of inappropriate contact?

>you just KNOW

he gave her a piss fetish

what if she had her 32 year old boobs and her 18 year old face at the same time

What if she had her [REDACTED] year old face and her [REDACTED] year old boobs at the same time?

criminally underrated posts