What do you think about Bjorn Lothbrok and the Vikings series? You make a meme of it

What do you think about Bjorn Lothbrok and the Vikings series? You make a meme of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4MCgMaU1Dw
youtu.be/djUmtfMC8bI?t=2m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Björn Járnsíða
based

His mother is a rapist lesbian and his half-brothers have autism
Ragnar would be watching on from Valhalla in horror

>implying Ragnar wouldn't be proud of Björn for ruling over Sweden and Sigurd over Denmark and Norway

rare case of when the child actor is better than the adult variant.

>watch this season of Vikings
>something is off
realize now that there is no Rollo. What happened?

Hes long dead by now

I don't think we'll ever see France again

>Rollo dead
>Ragnar dead
>Björn is Ragnar 2.0
I stopped watching at season 3 because of the corner progressive shoehorning. What the fuck happened?

You should give it another chance.
Ivar is a fucking delight
youtu.be/i4MCgMaU1Dw

honestly this is so cringey i was ashamed to watch it

Rollo died? Isn't he historically the viking with the most lasting legacy?

>Björn is Ragnar 2.0
Pic related.
Also where's this progressive bullshit you're talking about? I swear you princesses are more sensitive than a menstruatiing tumblr beast.

pic, lmao

>actually says "the boneless"
what?

last season there were some poor muslim slaves. It seemed forced as fuck. Look at the whitest people taking brown slaves.

He's back at home banging that cute wife

those eyes are from another world

Wtf, so you're mad that the Vikings raided a muslim town a killed a bunch of ppl then took some slaves back, when the entire series has literally showed them doing the same shit to Anglos and others... Can't you see how you're line of thinking is exactly like that of an SJW just on the opposite side

it sucks. iam sorry. i loved season 1-2 but its all a downhill from there. björn in sandland feels forced. templar bishop is boring. king athaelcuck is just cuck. everything sucks.

man. i dropped the walking dead with first episode this season. seems like another show i watch for years will be dropped because of quality decline.

Did the scene in OP's pic imply that Bjorn fucked a tranny too but he didn't have a problem with it like halfdan did? If true I'm done with the show.

I wasn't that guy you replied to. I just guessed what he was referring to. Fortunately it wasn't such a big deal, but it really looked like they were forced to do it.

Ivar is amazing, he carries the show right now

Sup Forums was mad because Floki didn't massacre in the mosque like he did in churches. For some reason the writers made Floki respect Islam but despise Christianity.

>shield-maidens

Lagertha is so hot I don't care that her and her ridiculous SJW army exists

besides Ivar is going to fuck her shit up soon

Upcoming allegiances?
>Ivar, Heahmund, Hvitserk, Harald Finehair
vs
>Lagertha, Ubbe, Bjorn, Halfdan
Who wins?

This is so forced it's sad.
Anyone could have just killed him. Then ontop of that they see the rest of the vikings slowly walking out of the alleys and just stand there and let them get a better position to fight in?
They can't rely on "omg what is this heathen," anymore, they've been invading for years at this point.
The cripple is getting mary sue'd harder than Daisey Ridley.

Lagertha

I saw it as Floki being curious, he was perplexed by how they didnt run and kept praising their god in the face of death. Also they had no physical symbols to represent their god like the cross for Christianity. I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of how he's fascinated he cant "see" their god anywhere yet they're so devout.

>you will never be raped by mommy Lagertha

youtu.be/djUmtfMC8bI?t=2m41s

Another drama heavy show where the drama is caused by assholes. Black and white. every time.

*tips viking helm

Viking girl power shit is cringy as fuck.

Vikings still has the best battles on TV other than maybe Game of Thrones, but the budgets don't compare.

If you know a show with better battles let me know..

>get raped by Lagertha
>abduct the most alpha of women
>convince her to become your wife
how did he do it?

>big bad budget battles

he is actually a virginking and managed to abduct a chadqueen with the help of his brehs.

also he got raped. spit in face. nose broken. all by women. he is literally virginking.

How did he go from my least favourite to most favourite character?
>Well liked in his town
>Snagged himself a waifu who fell in love with him
Won't even be mad if he becomes King of Norway.

Don't forget he fell for that vaginal jew that promised she'd wait for him to become king, then blue balled him after trying to kill him.

tfw Lagertha will never keep you as her sex slave whom she uses to please herself with at any moment

>you will never, ever be publicly castrated by Lagertha

>ywn be sacrificed to the gods by mummy lagertha in her white dress

Why do you post that after I've already wanked twice?

XD.

Does this scene imply Bjorn fucked a tranny too?

>implying she isn't pretending to be on his side
>implying she won't wait until they go face to face against Lagertha to chop his balls off to prove her loyalty to her

He's going to be back, look at the teaser pics. He will look older

Christians were very superstitious. They most likely thought he was a demon or something, and looked scared because of it.

What is he wearing? A kimono?

>virgin
Didn't he rape some girl with his brother? And I doubt that was even the first

Rollo is a king my guy he literally is the most successful Viking since his heritage comes from the queen herself yes the British queen

Watching the actors try to fake a scandinavian accent is so incredibly cringeworthy and made me stop watching the show

who says he wasnt even raped back then?

Many of them are actually Scandinavian though

Main characters arent, and trust me, you can tell if you're scandinavian

Their women were always on the feisty side, I don't see the conflict.

No.

"look at my rowdy cool looking heritage!" when really Vikings dressed like boring Templar knights and slowly lost boring melees that lasted a few hundred years, until they just started making families with their "conquerors" and dropped the pagan shit without much of a fight

Ivar, Sigurd, Hvitserk, Harald and Halfdan are all Scandinavian, also the new girl who plays the slave that Ivar freed, and another new girl in the cast we're going to see soon. They started hiring Scandinavian people for the new characters

>fake a scandinavian accent
But that's not what they were trying to do, are you retarded?

>and trust me, you can tell if you're scandinavian
I am too and I can tell you're literally underage.

Why did that dick Ivar have to kill muh boi Sigurd?

Halfdan=Bjorn> Athelwulf> Ubbe=Ivar> hvistierectami>>>>>> blueballed emasculated king>>>>>> the rotting piss in Athelstans bladder>>>>>>>>> Lagetha=Everyone else

> tfw Halfdan fucked a dark ages trap and you didn't

HE'S GOT A FEW SCREWS LOOSE

Sigurd was garbage with an 80s haircut.
I honestly thought he was a girl until the sons grew up

Nah... he would say "what" if his concubine was a trap aswell

>if he becomes King of Norway.
He does, it is known history

isn't he supposed to be Halfdans son historically?

Sigurd is dead though

too much 3rd wave feminism power fantasy forcefully shoehorned in left a distaste for this show, dropped it during 2nd season

Halvdan the Black was Haralds father. So yes.
Harald ruled Norway from 872 to 931. That's pretty impressive reign.

le 56% face

Bjorn has been a pleasant surprise I would call him mvp of the show desu unless they botch it somehow

All those things actually made me quit watching that series. Ok, it's one thing to have a mary-sue like character who doesn't get killed even though he is a cripple in the middle of a battle.
But why have it show so much of a blatant progressive propaganda? You have vikings tolerating lesbians ( protip: they did not do that, they killed all the faggots) and show in a subtle way that "Islam>Christianity"? And then, to make everything look as shitty as possible, you have an entire army, with a cripple who screams at it, not fucking ending his life. That was the absurdity that made it all shit.
Enlightenment-era exaggeration. Even if the superstitious part is true.
>a human covered in blood in the middle of battle surely is a demon
>let's act as if vikings didn't invade us for the last 3 decades and attempted at conquering us

WTF DID THEY HAVE TO INTRODUCE TRANNIES IN THIS SERIES?

The Vikings are mythological right?

I wouldn't be surprised if they will do that too.

>they killed all the faggots

Uh? Vikings themselves were big proponents of homosexual intercourse that's one of the reasons they were so fear they brutally sodomized their enemies

I want to rape muslims like Bjorn

Why are they black?

They weren't. They killed the sodomites by drowning them into bogs. The ones who tolerated sodomy were some of the greek city states' nobility. Hence this "artwork" you show me.

everyone was black back then

Well that's a different topic but actually most vikings have ethiopian ancestors hopefully one day we will be able to send that progressive message in the show

WE

Someone obviously hasn't read history. Also, that he killed his wife that was the main reason he wanted to conquer norway was retarded. In his saga, he promised her not to cut his hair and beard before norway was conquered. He probably looked badass af in real life.

Why did they cannibalize that guy in the last episode?

>ancient
>viking
>vase
Vikings aren't ancient, they didn't make vases, and they certainly didn't fuck each other in the ass and make art depicting it.
How that scene would actually go:
>viking sees dick on prostitute
>viking proceeds to brutally murder prostitute
>viking goes on a rampage trying to find the man who tricked him in such a horrible and evil way, literally Loki-tier evil getting a man to fuck another man without knowing it
>viking proceeds to kill man who wronged his honor so deeply, or die in the attempt.
they would not just laugh it off, they'd be royally pissed off and they would have received it as the insult that it was. If I read the scenes correctly, the muslim guy was fucking with them from the start, and the tranny was part of his overall insult. so they were suppose to take offense.

They're trying to normalize it

This little shit made me drop the show. I could barely tolerate his autistic ass after Rag died but I decided to finish S4. I have no desire to watch further.

They dont much care for Historical accuracy after all they made Sigurd look like a little whiny bitch who died before his balls dropped.

Rather then who he was supposed to be the fucking King of Denmark

t. /his/

they went through a phase like america today, the black homosexual is art for the white man

no, you're pretty much just projecting modern christian values into the past. iron age norse, and probably most people throughout history, just had that roman style machismo where the important distinction is if you're doing the fucking or getting fucked. vikings were pretty infamous for raping defeated men after battle

>raping defeated men after battle
which is entirely different than believing that you are fucking a woman and then coming to the realization mid-act, which would startle them and they would see it as an insult, otherwise why not tell them from the start of the exotic nature of their prostitute? It was an insult, and they should have taken it as an insult. It's all about context and as you say, there are important distinctions to make depending on context.

>hurr muh viking honor guize
Lol'd. Read a fucking history book.

honestly i don't think we have any way of knowing whether "they" would see it as an insult or not. most of our knowledge of pagan norse culture comes from christian writers hundreds of years after the fact. my guess would be that vikings were not unfamiliar with the idea of fucking male slaves, boys in particular, since that was a pretty common practice throughout virtually all pre-christian slaveholding societies.

Every time I see posts like this or the surprised, angry ones at the presence of shieldmaidens I realize that people here should really open a book or two...

>the presence of shieldmaidens

Women warriors were a thing, whether you like it or not. Sure they weren't half of a viking army like in this show, but they definitely were a thing. Also,
>not liking to see women in armors
Prime pleb taste