Conspiracy theorist hero who believes all the world's ills trace back to a single group of individuals who have been...

>conspiracy theorist hero who believes all the world's ills trace back to a single group of individuals who have been manipulating society as early as Egyptian times

Waaaait a minute

He's not a conspiracy theorist

>DCAUbabby

No he isn't, fake comic fan.

Why do you keep pretenting to read comics?

Can't you like... Pretend to me smart or fit? Why do you want to impress us of all people?

Could you pretend to not be salty?

Why are you confusing Judas Iscariot with an /x/ poster?

>not mentioning that a coalition of homsexuals was the ony thing standing between humanity and heterosexually transmitted doom across all these millenia

Now YOU'RE confusing Phantom Stranger with The Question

>ony
Oh fuck, Chris O'Neill is involved in this? How deep does it go?

Oney is also conspiring to wipe Jews off of the face of the Earth, don't tell him I told you this. He hates everyone that isn't white.

it's ok, no one gives a fuck about New 52 Question

>You're lying
>HAHA SO SALTY XD

>(((they))) know

The comic described by the OP sounds great desu.

DCAU Question was a pastiche on Rorschach, who was in turn a character loosely based on The Question.

Pretty much, Alan Moore hates Ayn Rand, so he made his version of the objectivist superhero a complete psychopath who kind of takes the idea of the sort of person one would have to be to be obsessed with crimefighting to its most extreme extension (the Batman archetype).

And DCAU Question takes that character, but plays it for laughs instead of trying to make any kind of statement on Rand's worldview or superheroes in general.

DCAU version is clearly popular enough that I wouldn't be surprised if the comics incorporated it, just like they incorporated other tweaks the DCAU made to characters. But the actual DC comics version of The Question was also really cool, a lot more interesting than Ditko's original character, actually. Denny O'Neil's Question was based, but nobody seems to care about it.

He was cool.

>nobody seems to care about it
probably because they haven't reprinted the first trade in fucking ages AND STILL NO OMNIBUS

>DC Comics Question is cool
>DCAU version is different, but also works very well
>Nu52 version completely ditches everything interesting about either for some weird, mysterious and possibly villainous figure who's actually missing his face out of nowhere
Baffles me to this day

Question rebirth when?

when N52 Question is revealed to be a cursed and mindwiped Rorscharch and not the real Question

>Swamp Thing is a man that got transformed into a plant monster by some freak accident
>Alan Moore comes in and transforms him into a plant monster that thinks it was once a man
Baffles me to this day.

you forgot that time he was a lesbian

And now they can just say he was the """real""" Question all along, and forgot because of Ozymandias' space magic or whatever.