Injustice 2: Death in the Family Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

Darkseid Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=J0f3t9Z850M&feature=youtu.be

Joker Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=lDzTdsL7aOg

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

The game is 15 long days away, and the mobile version is coming on the 11th. All that's left now is DLC speculation and the waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7jkdsglfaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>editions

I was hoping for a Giganta stage transition to fulfill my worst fetish desires

Patiently waiting for someone to upload the full story mode because I like the Injustice story line.

PLANTS

who /bluebeetle/ here

Delete

Why don't casuals love Manta, Sup Forums? He was in the Superfriends so he should appeal to nostalgiafags and and played a big part in Young Justice. The kids love Young Justice, right?

I think most would recognize him but they just don't know anything about him

What if The story mode is about Batman realizing that his way is not working and he finally snaps and after Superman and himself beat Brainaic, he tells Clark that he was right and then batman takes the opportunity to kill a weaken Superman and he's becomes the new main antagonist for the sequel?

>SonicFox is playing a lot of Joker
Top tier confirmed

Why is there a general for a game that doesn't exist yet?

I guess it takes a movie or live-action series to get the casuals opening their hearts to you. Oh well.

I think there have been so many implications of Batman turning evil or at least being corrupted it wouldn't be a surprise at this point.

>not getting the reference

Hello newfag.

no

I have no idea where they are going after this without the series becoming redundant. Evil Batman is too much of the same idea. I really think they are going to reboot after this. This game feels like they are tying all the stories up. I'm sick of Heroes vs heroes anyways. Let just get back to Justice League vs badguys.

But it exists, it's just not out yet.

I think the next thing for Injustice is either a Flashpoint or Mortal Kombat Vs Injustice.

>Mortal Kombat Vs Injustice.
I wonder if they would have the balls to have fatalities this time around. I mean WB seems to be okay with having DC heroes portrayed in mature and dark ways now. Maybe they will do it. I would actually kinda love to see what they can do plus considering how fucked up the Injustice universe is, it will be believable for them killing and shit.

Joke's on you I've been here since 2011

Even with increased brutality Injustice doesn't even begin to approach the levels of Mortal Kombat though, there's no way they'd let someone rip out Batman's spine or beat WW down with her own torn leg.

Just gotta wait for the movie. If they do their job right everyone will love Manta. Though that's a very big if.

Such a shame.

Can someone confirm if John Stewat and Power Girl are unlockable or do we HAVE to buy that faggy ass $100 edition for them?

both unlockable and standalone microtransaction

From the looks of it Aquaman is on track to be the best DC movie so far, what with real talent behind it and somehow isn't the first movie to go in development hell like all of DC's bluff anouncments

anyone got a webm of Joker doing this to Wonder Woman or Black Canary?

>In MK vs. DC joker had a "fatality" where he shoots his bang gun, drops it, then dances around laughing. Then he stops pulls out another pistol and shoots the opponent in the head. This was deemed to much and they censored it.
youtube.com/watch?v=P7jkdsglfaU

Comic related. And when it gets posted anywhere else it gets spammed by capcomfags

I like how NRS loved this fatality so much that they gave Shang Tsung the uncensored version in MK9.

Who /femalepowercouple/ here?

yuri is boring

ur boring. yuri is cute

We had the normal, uncensored one in europe. Nothing to special, but was a pretty typical Joker move

Arent you tired of spamming the beginning of every single Injustice thread with your fetish?

No. Besides I haven't been posting here since a long time ago. I don't really have time to spamming them now

Is this best ship?

I think this super is my favorite. Gonna fuck up all the Red Hood players with Joker if he gets added as DLC.

So you arent the harley/ivyfag that uses images of both to respond to people in autistic manner? Bloody Hell, there's more of you

Nah, that's someone else. I only post when the thread is dead and when the thread is new. I never partake in RP or things like that

My Mains:
>Cyborg/Grid
>Power Girl
>Firestorm
>Brainiac

Manta is impossible because they want the game to be rated teen and if he's in it's going to be mature because his dialogue with Aquaman is going to be a flood of expletives and inhuman autistic screeching

All Injustice ships are ass.

Except for Harley and Shazam.

>Why don't casuals love Manta, Sup Forums?
because he's retarded, when the fuck is Plastic Man?

I take it the Bibleman hype has died down?

And Ollie & Black Canary.

like a roach

is there a webm of this done with Harley Quinn or Canary? Oh god help us if Batgirl is DLC

issue?

>Corrupting Billy when Billy is pure
>Not wanting a OT3 with Green Arrow, Black Canary and Harley

Any Black Manta dialoguebis going to be dead baby. With every character

>Joker: Look, the one-trick pony arrives
>Manta: You are jealous you never killed Batman's baby
Joker: I stand corrected

>Manta: How's the baby, blondie?
>Black Canary: Doing fine, thanks.
>Manta: Not for long.

>Manta: I killed your son, Arthur.
>Aquaman: Keep reminding me of that, see what happens.
>Manta: .... YOUR BABY IS DEAD

Yep. Eobard has shown Len the true path. To make Barry Allen's life miserable. Something Snart is probably more willing to do after Barry's involvement with the Regime.

>Reverse-Flash: I killed his mother
>Manta: I killed his baby
>Reverse-Flash: We should talk later

Oh, that would be glorious.

Stop getting me excited for things that will never happen

Goes back in time to kill Arthur's mom then forward to kill his son

You mean Bartholomew

>implying Manta is dumb
>asks for dummy Eel O'Brien

Top kek familia.

RORSCHACH REVEAL WHEN
RORSCHACH REVEAL WHEN
RORSCHACH REVEAL WHEN

Hopefully never

Fuck that's so good

Boon and NRS have been quiet. Usually they would have announced a stream or something by now.

We'll get something this week, r-right bros?

lel no. You'll get your Shitfire reveal next week instead

Could be this Friday if they reveal the first DLC character pack

>starfire
I can wait. I'd rather see more premier action

mobile info probably

Post YFW the Wonder Twins joke wasn't a joke

Not yet, since it's from Joker's reveal trailer.

do they make out when they win

I'm honestly thinking they may not do packs at all. Boon was pretty careful to say they're releasing one character at a time.

[Horrific flashbacks of fighting Noob/Smoke online]

>mfw Noob/Smoke could combo off of a grab

>thinking people give a shit about mobile
Any mobile info will be paired with info regarding the main game. At the very least they'll mention Grid every time

They released them one at a time in MKX too. Packs are convenient and it makes them extra money.

So no Watchtower for GL, JOKER, and CYBORG?

Imagine being Alan Moore and watching a watchman character in a cartoon fighting game where he fights swamp monsters and alien overlords

You can release them one at a time and still have packs. In MKX they were just mini season passes

Well he also wrote that Swamp Monster

I cannot fathom being that butthurt over something so unimportant. I can get being mad about the terrible prequel comics or changes the movie made but a non-canon cameo in a video game is such a trivial thing.

he also didn't write watchmen dreaming of crossing those two things over

That's true. I just found it odd Boon was making that distinction as if it was new for NRS games.

>implying he thinks Watchmen is a sacred cow anymore.

I'm saying it'd be funny, that's all. Having a character from a grim thing like watchmen (especially Rorschach) in a video game where superheroes fight gorillas and cat-people and do supermoves and stuff would be tone-deaf in a funny way. I don't think Moore has many shits to give about it anymore, you're right.

Something like this.

>folks did an Injustice 2 version
Fucking YES

Looking great, user.

I love you DCBros.

>Posting the incomplete quotes version.

>The Green Lantern Ring is magic - Kevin Smith
did he really say this

Fucking this. I think a sort reboot would work out. Make the game more colorful, have a more 'fun' vibe and atmosphere, switch up the gameplay a bit by making it tag-team based like the MvC series. Story-wise, going full Crisis or something like The Multiversity would be really cool. But then I also imagine they'd at least make one more Injustice game to complete a trilogy. I mean, they are introducing Darkseid in this one, so they'll probably do a New Gods-focused on next. But after that, then we can have a reboot.

A reworked MKvs.DCU could work. NRS have found their focus after the first attempt. This one could be a 2D fighter. Only thing is, there's still the problem with Fatalities.

Doctor Fate can combo off a grab in the corner with trait (:

haha, the Manta panel is great

>tfw only the earliest, crappiest version has the "Aquaman Nigga" line.
Feels bad man.

Perfect