Kino Moments from History

Post Kino moments from history captured on film, tv news reports etc.

INB4 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=PUrS2UxUb_E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps
youtube.com/watch?v=CR1X3zV6X5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eF-fyn-WfIs
youtube.com/watch?v=rxgaYlkC2do
youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM
youtu.be/J6kAtdwNJ5s
youtu.be/fhfgQOLSrTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qq8zFLIftGk
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1514038361
youtu.be/r6PcVCqg3tg
youtu.be/s6CNRlQG0mg
youtu.be/85Y_yOm9IhA?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=M34vKHjQ6aM
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
hooktube.com/watch?v=uEIt0rxCwqM
youtube.com/watch?v=mfyFIRV6DrU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7a5D3sMJKM
youtube.com/watch?v=bseAvkuxrQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp1ZLVObADE
youtube.com/watch?v=3xUFKLIpMsk
youtube.com/watch?v=MeDcqvFz3l4
youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw
youtube.com/watch?v=viyg5UtZTng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinn_brothers'_killings
channel.nationalgeographic.com/killing-reagan/articles/where-are-they-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically biggest moment of 2017

youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps

McFucking kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=CR1X3zV6X5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=eF-fyn-WfIs

KINO, PURE KINO

Video?

usually not a big fan of snuff films but the ISIS sequel was kino also

youtube.com/watch?v=rxgaYlkC2do

> France, Army, Head of the Army, Joséphine.

Any other time where we have had amazing pictures of events like this?

The waco siege was pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM

Beslan school siege was brutal, guess thats kino

imo

Unironically this photograph is one of the few that really matches up with the all time historical greats from the 20th Century. This is Tank Man tier.

Shit.
I didn't ask for this.
Was this worth it?
Did those soldiers had to fight for a war that was not theirs? Did the Iraqi people really wanted freedom from hussan?

Why don't Brits talk like this anymore? It was only 30 years ago.

The whole of WW1 and 2 was just so strange and powerful to me, as I consider them to be in the same historical bubble. that transition period of a time were Napoleon was still in living memory to one where bombs were made from splitting atoms, and the infinite number objects and narratives in that time, is heavier than any work of fiction could ever be.

kino

im sorry we did what we did, saddam

Brits never really talked like that, it's news speak, a bit like in the US there is a very distinctive old US newsreader accent that isn't really local to anywhere

>From Director Michael Bay:

Two other British news kino's from the 80's

youtu.be/J6kAtdwNJ5s

Hillsbourough - pic related

The corporal killings

youtu.be/fhfgQOLSrTQ

Yeah, in retrospect this doesn't seem so bad at all.

Wrong

He was forced to leave the building by security, even though he didn't have any weapons on him or show any intention of hurting anyone, because he said an offensive word. That's how afraid we still are of words.

God damn, the early SAS counter terror raids must have been like Sci-fi for the hostages and the Hostage takers. People know what a flashbang is nowadays, but can you imagine being involved in one of the first public sightings where they pop in through the window blinding everyone, and when you finally see them they are wearing the gasmasks all dressed in black.

That second one is like I'm watching something from Africa, not the west.

Pretty much any time a forest fire happens.

In retrospect the Saddam hanging footage is fucking surreal.

Looks like something out of Tokyo Drifter

sam hyde?

insane to think that the lifespan of a single person could go from ww1 to the modern age(afewyearsago). it seems like 1000 of years apart

I think it would still be terrifying but you wouldn't be alive long enough to realise.

I know. It's crazy to think that in our living memory Ireland, which is just completely normal now, was like some shitty third world cesspit.

I also remember lots of stuff from the Yugoslav wars, seeing it on TV as a kid, but that always felt a bit foreign because they didn't speak English.

Pic related. The priest who went down to where they were torturing/killing the two soldiers. They apparently bashed him too for getting involved.

Also The Waco footage was crazy.

Imagine if that happened in the era of Sup Forums. You had the crazy shootout at the beginning with the ATF, and then daaaaaaays of siege/negotiations followed by the mass killing at the end by the FBI. People would lose their shit.

However, this is still probably the top Kino from when I've been alive.

Crazy that it basically no longer exists since China are the good guys now.

youtube.com/watch?v=qq8zFLIftGk

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
RUB YOUR TUMMY AND PAT YOUR HEAD

SIMON DIDN'T SAY

Just to remember, the last veterans of the American Civil War passed away in 1951. There were still a load of them around during the First World War.

Their second public raid was on a maximum security prison in Scotland, I think. They didn't evne have guns. Just flash bangs and clubs. Apprently they came in through the roof, flash banged everyone and then beat the shit out of them, and none of the prisoners had any fucking clue what the hell was happening.

I also remember from the Iranian Embassy siege that the SAS had been told to kill all the hostage takers. They caught one alive among the hostages and were marching him outside and putting him against a wall when their CO told them to stop because they were on live TV.

Mmmmm Bloody Sunday a beautiful day I'm my country history. When the terrorists got what was coming to them. Remember like gedo the ira shot first. I'm sad to say that I seen all these live on the news. Feels old man.

Genuinely feel sorry for that poor bastard. What a shitty way to go out.

Imagine seeing this shit youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1514038361 on live TV.

That said - I was in my late teens when 9/11 happened, so I guess I've seen crazier stuff.

Gotta admit, that was a pretty surreal fucking event.

>tfw Lincoln assassination was never recorded

Him jumping down and yelling "Sic semper tyrannis!" would be pure kino.

Certainly better than Oswald's demise.

youtu.be/r6PcVCqg3tg

The Reagan attempt was pretty kino too.

youtu.be/s6CNRlQG0mg

The dude with the Uzi is awesome.

>Did the Iraqi people really wanted freedom from hussan
It doesn't matter. its worth it, as long as God's chosen people are happy

>mfw we fall for it every time

>uzi guy
The man, the myth, the legend. Has there ever been a more based man?

Found the mudslime.

>jodi foster was supposed to be impressed by this
>didnt even kill his target
0/10

youtu.be/85Y_yOm9IhA?t=38
this one's just as bad

She has nice milkers

It's so embarrassing when someone is autistically obsessed with a celebrity. Sometimes I see weird fetish art someone made and think "fuck, it honestly can't get sadder, more awkward, or more pathetic than this" but then I remember a guy once tried to ASSASSINATE THE PRESIDENT to impress Jodie Foster. John Hinkley is the undisputed king of celeb obsessed autists.

hahah the guy filming is so unapologetically ametican

>WOOO HOLLYYY SHIITTTT WOOOO LOOK BABBYY

I think if you watch

you can really see how bad things were in iraq. How fucked up it was there.

What would the name of this buddy cop movie be

This is the all-time record:
youtube.com/watch?v=M34vKHjQ6aM

Why American cops shoot first nowadays:
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

will we ever get a sequel lads? would a sequel be as good?
hooktube.com/watch?v=uEIt0rxCwqM

lol this dude is so chill and articulate for just being shot multiple times

Adrenaline's a hell of a drug.

Not really. He keeps apologising even though he literally didn't do anything wrong.

Imagine how fucked it must be to be a cop. Every time you respond to any kind of disturbance, you have no idea if someone is going to pull a gun and just kill you right there. You can't even be sure that people will support you if you shoot someone and it's 100% justified. Everywhere you go, there are people who hate every ounce of your being just for wearing that uniform. You could be the nicest, most honorable cop on Earth but there will still be people who hate you and want you dead. I respect a man who can put up with that and take the job anyway. You'd have to have some massive balls, desu.

>mfw you get called mudslime for not defending the chosen people.
how far has Sup Forums fallen

wh-why did you shoot me?
(childlike wonder in his voice)
what did you mean by this?
Sir, it's very simple
You're American aren't you?
>Be American
>get shot
I'm sorry sir

At least the crazed Vietnam Vets act crazy for a little while, Libertarians just open fire without warning.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfyFIRV6DrU

lmao that black guy's straight out a 80s lethal weapon movie

>"motha fucka"
>"gimme a car"

I feel like playing some R6 Siege now.

This is typical of all niggers. They're animals.

Check out this

youtube.com/watch?v=bseAvkuxrQM

Jeezuz the guy reminded me of this retard. Are all Ameriburgers like that ?

Extinguishing a gas fire fountain with nuclear bomb detonation

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp1ZLVObADE

Based

you three absolute scumbags. the bloody sunday was 14 unarmed children and people getting shot, and the corporals entered a funeral for people killed by plain clothered british terrorists at the same graveyard just days earlier and the undercover corporals brandished their firearms in similar civlian clothes so the crowd / IRA rightfully killed them, as just days earlier the british cowards attacked the graveyard with grenades and bullets.

like a fucking video game

How did it become so kino? Was it intentional? Also pic related.

This is a world where niggers aren't chained.

that second video, pure glorious three days earlier to the video, british terrorists entered the graveyard, pulled guns and grenades and threw into into the crowd of mourners and killed children and during this video, we see the funeral for one of the young boys killed, a car with two illegal british corporals (they had no orders) wearing plain clothes and brandishing weapons, in the same way that the terorist 3 days earlier, charge their car into the crowd and then reverse, nearly murdering everyone like some ISIS video, and then when they pull their weapons on the crowd, the crowd kills them. this video is amazing.

Irish children

>1/16th plastic paddy amerimutt spotted

M A D M A N

youtube.com/watch?v=3xUFKLIpMsk

Those are Danish Special Forces. Specifically Frogmen.

Yeah the ones that never do any actual fighting always over dress like faggots.

The activities of Frogmen are always kept secret, as are their identities.

>idiot taigs always whine about muh british/english butthurt
>their entire history consists of being raped repeatedly by the British
Lmao

>Mealor's Ubi Caritas as soundtrack
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=MeDcqvFz3l4
irish school girls attacked by loyalist men throwing piss and bombs

>in 1997 three protestant toddlers were burned alive to death by the loyalist UVF after their mother raised them catholic

the difference in crimes between what the republicans done and what the british done is sickening, up the ra.

Ulster will NEVER EVER be part of Ireland

this desu, how anyone can justify bloody sunday now after the details that emerged from the inquiry is beyond me. The same goes for the edge lords who still blame Liverpool fans for Hillsborough.

>The same goes for the edge lords who still blame Liverpool fans for Hillsborough

>in 1997 three protestant toddlers were burned alive to death by the loyalist UVF after their mother raised them catholic
Source?

>protestant toddlers
>raised catholic

>burns self to death because MUH REPRESSIVE CATHOLIC GOVERNMENT WON'T LET ME PUT OUT >A >FUCKING >FLAG
>after reunification South Vietnamese buddhists are mercilessly repressed by their new commie overlords

Talk about an own goal lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw

Fires are always horrorkino.

youtube.com/watch?v=viyg5UtZTng

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinn_brothers'_killings

Uzi guy is named Robert Wanko.

channel.nationalgeographic.com/killing-reagan/articles/where-are-they-now/

>american brainwashing

>After separating from her estranged husband, Chrissie reared the boys as Protestant "to avoid the hassle".[1]

>Enter a private establishment in America
>Act in a way that upsets other customers
>Security throws you the fuck out
What's the problem here? Not even is about politics you sperg. The instant someone doesn't want you on their property like say, for saying nigger in front of paying 12 year olds and scaring off their """celebrity""" guest you are trespassing and can be removed from the premises. Don't you neo-cons love all this castle law, don't tread on me shit anyway?