Savitar?

Savitar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0baTEspF64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably, the entire pointless mystery will be answered dramatically and painfully slowly over 40 minutes later today.

It`s Eddie Thawne, get over with it/

My krugerrands are still on wally.

You're a fast guy.

Or perhaps he is wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him into the Speedforce

lack of motivation

How about a Barista at Jitters? They got tired of Flash and his villains constantly wrecking the place, and decided to do something about it.

Barry's evil twin

Quuuuuuaaaaddddsss
Where can I watch the series? Other than netflix

What if it's Ra's al Ghul who cheated death by Oliver's hands?
This is the most ridiculous version I could think of

Savitar IS Iris

That would be the evil gay guy Gustin played on Glee.

When she thinks about him she touches herself?

>him

and you gave me a you

The most recent commercial makes it seem like it's Cisco. Which sorta makes sense given that whenever he feels even kinda slighted by Barry he refuses to let Barry live it down and starts taking antagonistic passive aggressive action against the guy. Plus god of motion = vibration tracks.

Ronny?

Savitar IS patty

Its jesse quick.

This most likely. Thrown into the speed force from collapsing the black hole. Was already in tune with energy manipulation. The only one that would killer frost to do whatever he said.

Hulu

There's no way they don't blow it and make the reveal anticlimactic as fuck and disappoint with whoever's under there.
The writers are even stroking their own dick with that "You're going to be SO surprised when you find out who he is" line from Killer Frost

but why would Killer Frost be all "durr I will serve no matter what"?

>Savitar?
No Barry you idiot. I said "SAVIOR" I am you from the future. Iris divorce our ass and have taken everything away. Joe, the money, the sweet apartment, all the friends..
In the future we have nothing. So I went back in time to be your savior. This stupid suit just muffles my..erm.. our voice.
Why a suit of armor? Well it keeps me protected from the Black Flash

And here's another

N-no! I'm still getting that hot, black pussy! Stop getting in my way, faggot!

I find it hard to believe that they'd make Savitar someone who hasn't appeared on the show in a while. Plus, the big thing they're emphasizing is that Savitar knows everything about current Team Flash: that eliminates Ronnie and Eddie by design.

HR and Julian are too obvious. Well, maybe not Julian, since the team has banked their current iteration on Julian just being The Alchemist. But then again, both of them were free in 2024/2025 after Future Barry supposedly threw Savitar into the Speed Force, so it's hard to imagine them pulling ruses.

If we're to take who wasn't in the future episode to be who's most likely to be Savitar, the big ones are:

* Harry
* Jesse Quick
* Iris
* Eobard Thawne, potentially as Wells-obard
* Jay Garrick

For the people in the future episode, the most to least likely would be:
1) Barry
2) Cisco
3) Wally
4) Julian
5) HR
6) Caitlin (in her Killer Frost form, she'd never downplay her powers for speed)
7) Joe (ha. hahaha!)

Jesse is an especially interesting guess, since she fits a lot of the clues. She'll also be a "Future Flash", since she's the Flash of her earth; she'd know all about Team Flash, particularly Wally; being the daughter of Harry, she'd be smart enough to build the Savitar suit; even though Barry and Wally got their asses handed to them by Savitar, Jesse was able to get some good damage in by herself, likely because Savitar had to go easy on her. Only problem is that she doesn't have a clear motive.

Harry, admittedly, fits some of the above as well. And it's possible he'd have a clearer grudge against Barry/Wally: he protects his daughter at all costs, so if Jesse dies in the as The Flash, he'd blame it on Barry for inspiring her to take on the mantle. It'd also make sense that he'd make the suit, and it'd make sense that he'd be the "future Flash" of his earth after Jesse died. Caitlin would also be likely to quite follow Harry's lead.

Nonetheless, I don't think we're getting a reveal this episode.

Damn it Barry. Believe me, it is not that great. Always missionary.. she will never be kinky and ask you to vibrate for her.. And as you get married it will only go downhill from there
For gods sake, EDDIE went in there first.
also: puffy vagina
You need to get with Paddy.

what if it's garrick after he willingly traps himself in the speedforce in barry's place only to never get saved after barry said he'd return

Cobalt Blue?

What if this actually happens

I guess Barry would run back in time and mess with the timeline again

itd be funny if every season ended that way lol

Does running back in time ever solve anything? Also why does he keep calling himself 'fastest man alive' if Wally, Zoom and Savitar are faster than him.

Speedster Dad would never do that

This Barry is one of the dumbest Barrys in the multiverse.

I'd rather that the CW used the next season to have Barry as the villain.

The first episode would be future Barry in his blue suit with the clock atatched to it. Then run back and take present-Barrys place while throwing Barry into the timeforce where he has to battle dinosaurs and stuff.

Then we follow both Future and Present-Barrys struggles

>Does running back in time ever solve anything?
duuuude... you could eat the most delicious pizza in the world, then run back in time, take it away from past you and then eat it again.
Then continue to do so for infinite pizzas. Screw the timeline

Savitar is Raymond Palmer come to put an end to Barry's time abberation bullshit

A bunch of other-universe Barrys need to have an intervention, tell him to get his shit together and stop fucking up time every other week.

If the series ever makes it to 2020, they could have First Timeline Barry as a villain, trying to reverse the 2000 timeline, seeing it as a vile creation of Thawne.

They could also pull a death of Barry, but keep Gustin to make a "Return of Barry Allen" kind of storyline, with him slowly becoming revealed as the main villain.

depends on which time travel rules are getting applied
idk, a return to the original timeline wouldn't be outright terrible, but the original barry would be cool as a villain, since he wouldn't be straight outright evil, like the last 3 big bads

"My name is Barry Allen and I am the FASTEST man ali.."
"Barry.. I am going to stop you right there"
"You. you're me?"
"Yeah better get used to it because we are going to come here time after time again because you messed up some weird way each week"
"wait.. what?"
"You heard me. And let's start with your little intro there. Every speedster you ever will encounter will LITERALLY be faster than you. So stop saying that you are the fastest"

Then you'll have infinite (you)s trying to kill you

nah not trying to kill me. Just trying to get my pizza

I'm seriously going to kill myself if they don't reveal it this episode. They've strung this out for far too long.

It's a speed remnant of Hunter Zolomon/Zoom who has taken the body of Oliver Queen in the same way that Thawne was living in Wells's body and he needs to kill Iris so he can get back to his timeline but then it's revealed that Hunter Zolomon was actually Wells in Zolomon's body and he needs Oliver's body so that he can trap Supergirl in the Speedforce and take her powers so that he can defeat Julian/Alchemy

>its a barry keeps fucking up episode

At this point she'd also blindly follow Barry or Cisco as well. It's definitely one of the three.

screencap this

They will.

My name is user and I am the SMARTEST man alive.
It only occured to me that I can get unlimited pizza for free if I traveled in time and eat it before the other me, the one in this timeline, eats it.

It's Hunter Zolomon who's soul was imprisoned in the speedforce when his body was turned into the black flash.
After centuries of being trapped he wants to kill Iris to make Barry a better hero
Screencap this

You know who else was a barista?
youtu.be/i0baTEspF64

It's sad, I used to call myself a Barry Fan. Now look at what DC has done to him.
Barry is Trash, Wally is a nig and Jay is a pile of confusion.
The Flash is now a big name hero but the series is fucking ruined.