I work for a VFX company and we're working on Avengers 3 and 4...

I work for a VFX company and we're working on Avengers 3 and 4. We've already started pre-visuals and are working on dailies of filming. Ask me anything. English is a second language for me, so excuse me if I don't use it too well.

Are there any Inhumans?

None.

Is the fight between Cap and Thanos kickass?

What's Spider-Man's part?

Do you know who dies?

Any word on the post credit scenes?

Anything that's surprised you so far?

Is your life really that devoid of meaning that you have to make shit up on the internet in the middle of the night for attention?

I haven't seen anything indicating a one on one of thanos vs captain america.

Spider-man does everything, I don't get too many dialogue scenes, but spider-man appears to be an avenger, or at least he is with Iron Man and Dr.Strange for scenes. Careful work is being done with spider-man, we don't fully know what the suit will look like, we have a blank model for now. He has many scenes involving odd designs and moving around those structures in dynamic ways.

Sweet. Thanks user.

Do the jokes get their own special effects now.

Does Quicksilver get brought back?

There is 0 way for me to know which scene may or may not be after credits scenes. I have seen no one die.

I am surprised by how much Hulk is in it. He is in a lot of scenes and locations. Hulk is in almost every scene we are working on.

No, but someone else who I have no idea who they are has his powers. We were specifically told to use Age of ultron visuals for quicksilver as a reference point for the new character

That makes no sense, though, and it also cheapens Quicksilver's death even more than Whedon did.

it is not one of the avengers, it is a bad guy

>I work for a VFX company and we're working on Avengers 3 and 4.

Except it's already been repeatedly confirmed 4's production doesn't start till a few months after to give everyway a break and the logistics weren't working to run them together.

(You)

We do pre-visuals. It is pre-production but for CGI. Like if a set needs to be built, we build it a 3D model of it. If an effect and model need to be made, we make it. We have done 0 work on animatics for avengers 4. We have made models and landscapes that we were told would be used for both movies. I don't know the film schedule, but for us we get to re-use things. It has been consigned as one job for us.

Given what you've seen so far, can you make any kind of guess about what the plot will be?

The title of Part 2 was changed to "Infinity Gauntlet", as the actual Gauntlet is being assembled during Infinity War (hence the "war" title, as Thanos is "warring" for the infinity gems), correct?

My guess?
Thanos has amassed armies and is taking on planets and worlds with infinity jewels. It's a strike all at once, armies to one place where some heroes are. In some ways he wants to be stealthy and sends sneakier people to get a jewel. Some fail and lose a jewel, some do ok and are struggling to fend off the attackers. The heroes team up to stop thanos and his army from getting them.

I know nothing about the actual titles, if you told me it got name changed to Marvel makes a lot of money, I'd believe you.

What are some team-ups we see in the movie? Any interesting places they're going to?

Spider-man, Hulk, Dr.strange and Starlord team up with the avengers a lot. There's some big confusing parts. Lots of stuff keeps getting changed. We just removed thor from one of the fights all together. Cool looking stuff, no idea where a lot of it is. New York is there, some kind of dr.strange or thor looking place. A really leveled and dynamic and just eerie looking space place is where a big battle is.

How much is Thanos in the movie? how early does he appear to fight the avengers?

Thanos is in a lot of the scenes we do. Every scene we do either has spider-man, thanos or hulk in that scene, except one that has none of them. Not necessarily that frame though. I do not know how early he shows up, I have no idea the editing and pacing. We don't have a script.

It's really hard to ask a question since your knowledge/access is so limited, but this is neato.

Does Thor get Mjolnir again or is it the axe thing for the whole time?

I have not seen the hammer at all

does Thanos confront any avengers in the scene you work on?

Have you seen any scenes with Peter Dinklage?

That last location sounds like pic related from Infinity Gauntlet.

What can you tell us about Thor? Does he wields an axe?

>Tell me about Thor! Why does he wield the axe?

Anything with Vision yet? And what about the villains beyond Thanos and the speedster guy?

Thanos leads and army and fights all the avengers, but mostly the avengers fight the army. Hulk and thanos fight. We don't do iron man, but I assume Thanos fights him at some point.

Yes, he has scenes with Hulk.

Vision fights the fast guy

>but mostly the avengers fight the army
dropped

Seems like a good fit, thanks man.

Most likely Corvus Glaive from set pics

Interesting. Who makes up the army? what alien race? how many in the army?

>A really leveled and dynamic and just eerie looking space place
FINAL DESTINATION

is Captain Marvel, Quasar or Adam Warlock going to be in it?

Lots of races. Different armies go to different places. There is a group that avengers fight, not the same as the others. They are really bulking looking. Rough designs look like the pig guards from jabba's palace in star wars. There's not many in these fight

It's confirmed Adam Warlock's origin movie is basically Avengers 4, though I'd be shocked if he's not at the very least in the post-credits teaser of 3.

Also, apparently, they've got a huge story planned for him for Guardians of the Galaxy 3? Though lord knows what that could be, if it's after Avengers 4 and Thanos is presumably dead by then.

cool, here is a picture from the set. do you know if the CGI will look like the drawing?

Do Strange and Witch fight alongside each other?

Adam Warlock is clearly set-up in a post credit scene of GotG2.

Interesting take on Old Thanos before his Gem obsession

Back when he was a galactic villain

>Hulk and Thanos fight
I haven't been hyped for a Marvel movie since Ironman 2 and Guardians

NOW I can feel the juices flowing

Any god's/cosmic/mystic entities such as Eternity, Eson the Searcher, Chthon, Oshtur, Agamoto, Living Tribunal. Collector, Grandmaster, Bor?

>Thanos resurrects dark Quicksilver

>The war for Wanda's cunt

Would it be better to be a rape rapologist, or an ape apologist?

50$ on the dark horse competitor Carol

Give us any kind of specific nigger.

>last post from OP was 4 hours ago
nigga he gone