Why does no one gives a shit that the First Order commit atrocities four times the Empire?

Why does no one gives a shit that the First Order commit atrocities four times the Empire?

Palestine blows up one planet and the whole galaxy was up in arm against them.

The First Order, a much much weaker entity with the power equivalent of the ISIS compares to the Empire, blows up 4 planets including the capital of the New Republic and people just sorts of let them be?

Why aren't the rebel stronger at the start of TLY from all the resources funnel to them from agry people all around the galaxy? Why aren't the New Republic formally taking over command of the rebel and engages the first order in total war?

Does people just sort of stop giving a shit in Disney Starwars universe? What the fuck does the "Rebel" rebel against anyway?

it's almost like RotJ never happened

Because they made the last Jedi before force awakens was even finished

I can still accept that the New Republic just sort of peace out with the First Order.

The Empire was freaking large, a bunch of alien worlds probably fed up and just sort of declare independence from both the Republic and the Empire remnants. That means a weaker and more divided New Republic. Thus the uneasy peace with the First Order makes sense.

But after the First Order just straight up blows up densely populated planets out of nowhere, no way people just let them running around willy nilly.

Title crawl is telling us that the First Order is conquering the galaxy.
Somehow.

>Why does no one gives a shit that the First Order commit atrocities four times the Empire?

Because the time span between TFA and TLJ is literally like a week or so.

Rey went from a scavenger girl with no use of the force to the most powerful jedi in literally less than a week

Because these movies are shallow and they want more epic moments than any type of follow through story. There’s no time to think about this stuff when we have to subvert expectations so everyone on twitter will tweet about how cool this movie was

>like a week or so
WTF is that true?

>The resources of the Empire built the Death Star (x2) which could destroy planets and collapsed after they were defeated.
>The resources of the First Order built Starkiller which could blow up whole star systems from halfway across the galaxy. Apparently they were stronger than ever after it was destroyed.

Just turn your brain off.

in TFA, was that Coruscant that the FO blew up, or some other planet? They never said the actual name of the planet in the movie.

I figured that the Empire was already starting to build Starkiller Base before the Emperor died. The FO just finished it up.

TLJ literally starts after the events of TFA and the events of that were literally like two or three days

what? really?

It was a different planet.

Exact. I'm pretty sure the exact terms are
>The First Order reign is supreme

And how did that happen?

If it was just a week like this post then how could they find the time to conquer the whole galaxy?

If it was longer than a week then why don't the New Republic and rest of the galaxy attack them when they are weaken right after TFA ?

>then how could they find the time to conquer the whole galaxy?

its like this whole trilogy wasnt planned out and they are making shit up as they went along. oh wait...

>Palestine blows up one planet
If they have those capabilities, why does Israel still exist?

When you kill everyone who could possibly give a shit there's no one left to give a shit.

Hosnian Prime, they changed the capital of the New Republic every few years

>Palestine

You know what I meat. Emperor Papaltine of wahthisname.

cause israel built one that can destroy the entire galaxy with one shot

Republic is made up from thousands of systems you fucking retard, all of it's population did not lived on those planets Starkiller blew up. most of the systems lost a senator to the republic at most. there is also no way all goverment officials were on the planet when it blew up, some must have survived preserving the chain of command. so we have thousands of systems and some remnants of the goverment and command structure of the new republic that should be lusting for revenge and justice to genocidal faction that attacked them, mobilizing troops and fleets, but you're telling me that they prefer to chill and watch tv?
thats idiotic, it's like someone nuked Washington DC and all USA just rolled over and gave up in return

This shit is so retarded giant laser across galaxy , which can split in four beam , travel a gorillion distance faster thant light , with planets orbiting on each gravitational field , SO RETARDED . The death star was good since it travels and focus one planet . This is garbage

The problem is how weak the new republic was. The First Order just proved republics are incapable of defending anyone so it's all systems for themselves.

Just imagine Nazi Germany in 1938 without even England and France caring about it.

Why wouldn't they care, though?

>le ebil capitalists are selling to both sides
>even though we’re told that the first order has slaves to strip mine planets
>they have enough industry to produce a deathstar planet
>we’re told the republic demilitarized
>the resistance only has a dozen outdated ships
>the war literally ended after the first shot blew up the hosnian system

Did anyone proofread this script? How is anyone making money selling to both sides of the war when there is no war going on?

Tired of fighting. That's pretty much why France got steam rolled so fast in reality. Nobody wanted to redo WW1.

Even if they are tired of fighting, what is stopping them from anonymously donate money and resource to Leia?

It's a big galaxy, surely someone would want to fund the Rebel after the First Order just blows up 4 fucking planets.

I just came here to say that I finished watching TLJ two minutes ago and it sucks. I'd say on the same level as TFA.

Nah, France got owned due to using outdated tactics which the modernized German army took full advantage of.

I think it's fine for the New Republic to be losing against the First Order, but why can't it be something more engaging than "lol they stopped caring". In original TFA ideas, the Imperial exiles went to the uncharted rim systems and got ancient alien technology to help them. Wouldn't that just be a way cooler reason for the Republic to be BTFO? Imagine strange new alien races and ancient weaponry, unknown to those in the charted systems, ripping through the unprepared republic fleets.

But no, they had to be political and make the First Order a "human supremacist" movement.

>Nah, France got owned due to using outdated tactics which the modernized German army took full advantage of.
And why do you think it happened ? French people were tired of war and wanted their generals to only focus on defending. De Gaulle yelled at everyone pre-1940 it was stupid and suicidal but military questions were unpopular in a time the first paid vacations were introduced.

You're fucking too dumb

Dunno. Apparently FO blew up 'most' the republics fleet in that shot, not sure why the entire fleet is chilling out at home instead of patrolling or something. But after that, wouldn't many other planets be pissed off? The senate/republic was mostly delegates in the prequels, so they still had to report to their home planet. Their home planet should have some military. Why don't these assholes all band together to fight the FO, since the FO just lost it's biggest toy?

They killed the republic, they haven't conquered the galaxy but the powers left are too scared to fight back as the movie pointed out multiple times

>Palestine blows up one planet and the whole galaxy was up in arm against them.

What a giveaway, schlomo

>but the powers left are too scared to fight back
All they had going for them was the starkiller base, which is gone now. By the end of this movie they lose most of their remaining fleet. Kylo Ren's power grab should also cause a lot of tension in the ranks. The first order is by all rights dead on its feet and even a minor military force could sweep them at this point. But these movies will forever exist in a vacuum of rebels vs empire.

>The rebels keep having their asses kicked over and over
>they start winning thanks to deus ex farmboy that shoots well and have magic powers
>After they defeat the Empire the magic boy peace out
>some time later the rebels are fucking losing to a Empire rip off.

holy fuck rebels fucking suck

Yeah, but the thing is the movies never really explored who has what, i said the powers left but i have no idea what said powers are equipped with. We only get some vague mentions of how the republic had a fleet but obviously it was destroyed

Even the prequels made it seem like apparently the whole galaxy had no army until Sheev got the clones made

Why give resources to Leia if they could use it to strengthen their own military forces to become next most powerful fraction in galaxy?

It makes no sense, when the Empire had to come from the already established Republic rule and took another 20 years to actually come to have true power by disbanding the Senate and establishing direct governorship of systems.