Killer Frost is one of the Endless

Today I will remind them.

[citation still needed]

Who even nade this shit?

Geoff Johns

OP
its why she keeps posting it

So this is like the Poison Ivy League but for Killer Frost?

I can get behind that.

>today I will remind them
that you are faggot?
You already did. Multiple time

She's a human aspect of Dawn of the Endless who was really either the first or second Endless, she came into being after the dawn of creation and afterwards went through a change like Delight into Delirium and became Dusk of The Endless, the embodiment of Entropy.

I like this idea, or that she's an aspect of Death.

>i don't read comics

Killer Frost is the Captain Marvel of DC, the only reason she doesn't get more shot is she's at DC not Marvel

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

How does it feel to be THAT autistic?

I'm excited for when they pull an Ivy/Riddler and she's reduced back to just being a boring old Firestorm villain

Nobody gives a fuck about Firestorm though.

She's starring in Suicide Squad 2. If anything she'll be the new Harley.

And soon aside from OP no one will give a fuck about KF. JLA is poorly written outside of really cool concepts and unless Orlando gets a good co-writer to take over scripting it'll tank. It's not the main JL book and outside of maybe Ray Palmers return and Lobofags most Rebirthfags don't really care about it.

And before OP pulls more Captain Reddit shit, Cold is in a ducking garbage place right now under Williamson, since the only cool thing they want to do with him is going to be expositions to shit

Except what I mean is there's literally no reason to change her back when the character she's a villain for is one that nobody cares about.
The two you previously mentioned were Batman villains, who is obviously very popular.

When she becomes one of the Endless she will have secured her place in all DC cosmology, hypercrisis and power beings discussions forever.

Killer Frost has no personality

>ducking

dumb phoneposter

>I don't read comics

post one cool thing that killer frost has done

So she'll fall into the Cyborg hole of having no good solo runs, memorable storyline or villains but still pushed hard. DC need to announce a solo/mini for her in about a year, hoping for more people like OP or else all she'll have is a single repeating story line of "b-but my powers are making me evil or can't help people"

She'll become a foot note in any discussion, she won't have enough significance and Orlando isn't Gaiman/Morrison, he uses their concepts but does nothing new with them

Beat Superman multiple times and be one of the Endless

made me cum

she's fucking the Flash

>"b-but my powers are making me evil"

Oh hey. it's a Sup Forums casual.

>"or can't help people"

she cucked Nora Fries and ate the sun

Femdom is cool.

>the Captain Marvel of DC
come back when she has a body count in the billions

>my teacher won't fuck me so I hate all men
the comic version is better obviously

>This shithead will never stop posting his retarded MS Paint OC

Good, at least you recognize that.

he's really salty about Captain Cold replacing Killer Frost in Injustice 2

Imagine the seething anal anguish somebody would have to have to compare anybody to Carol fucking Danvers.

I don't see why he would be upset. Lenny should have been in IJ1 and Frost was a "literally who" at the time. Now Cold is in IJ2 while Frost is being pushed like there's no tomorrow elsewhere. It's a fair trade.

wut

Who is the best Endless?
I actually have only read part of an issue but I'm going to read the whole series because I found out about her.

You got that right

I remember when the tried pushing Jokers Daughter too

>7 Ds
>and a K
Way to fuck up a pattern.

Best ice based character in DC

too bad she doesn't have much to do in the Sandman series. You'd best just search for her specific appearances.

>Tumblr Frost

Frostfags are worse than Ivyfags.

>7 Ds
>and a K

What would happen if Frost and Ivy kissed? Who would die first?

in the movie, mr freeze was immune to ivy's toxins
i'm gonna assume the same applies to kf

Honestly Cold probably got in because they were going for a Superfriends theme. Hence Scarecrow, Cold, Grodd, Cheetah, and Brainiac.

Jokers Daughter is love.

but no Manta

Me, from all my blood rushing to my boner.

>Tumblr Frost

Oh, It's you again.

What's your favorite Frost pic?

>not in Injustice 2
>but Firestorm, Swamp Thing, and Meme Cold are, two literally whos

Fuck this series. Fuck this game. FUck this company.

>buying NRS shit

Crapcom detected.

you should read more comics

why is she so SMUG

Because ice villains are cooler than the rest.

She knows she's getting pushed and will soon become an A lister while Cold falls deeper and deeper into obscurity

Nice.

She's to Captain Reddit as Carol Danvers is to Meme Marvel. The more popular and superior female version.

>KF fags and Carolfags are one in the same

Embarrassing

what fanfiction bullshit is this

Death.

People who just started reading Sandman will come for Delirium but always stay for Death.

Dream is a dramatic sadsack, Desire is a cunt, Despair is boring and uncomfortable to look at, Destiny is boring.

Death is your friend's cool sister who was in college by the time you were in third grade and too old for the petty sibling rivalry/bitchiness shit.

Destruction is also a real bro but doesn't show up all that often.

>People who just started reading Sandman will come for Delirium
lol wut

People go to read it for Gaiman's Goth waifu

nope. normies who are getting into comics and find out about sandman are always entranced by the "lolsorandum" idea of Delirium and that's why they start reading. Death becomes their favorite when they actually sit down, read it, and get some damn taste.

I've never seen anyone shill Delirium except Tori Amos.

correctomundo

>Destiny is boring

t. pleb, he's the only one of the Endless to ACTUALLY btfo the bona fide Son of God so shut your whore mouth

Good for >her.