What do you think about the leaked finale?

What do you think about the leaked finale?
Jack dying, and Ashi becoming his successor?

Source for the leak

Stop spamming that fan art
no matter how much you meme this it this won't happen

sounds like Fake News

I think someone doesn't know how robes work.

Looks like OP is here to rustle some raisins.

why the fuck does she need that sword when she can kill things with her bare hands?

>Ashi surviving won't happen!
>Ashi taking the spotlight of the show won't happen!
There's nothing wrong with her becoming the lead.

OP post the video or link or never happened...also post boobies

Need it to kill Aku. Also to continue Jack's legacy. And because you don't just leave such a fine weapon behind.

So how deep in that ass is Jack gonna go?

>he only puts in the tip
>endless threads whining about the shitty payoff

>Ashi and Jack get fused by Aku as a prank

I would've expected a good old fashioned body swap, but you gotta hand it to Aku for originality.

Will she make a cameo appearance in the finale?

Glad someone else remembers her. She'll be endgame when Jack gets back to the past.

>Jack dying, and Ashi becoming his successor?

sounds like an SJW's wet dream

>Ashi surviving won't happen
No one with a working brain cell thought that. If you did you are a fucking retard.
>Ashi taking the spotlight won't happen.
Hasn't happened yet the focus has still been on jack.

What do you think happened to her while Aku was out conquering everything?

Brutally raped by his minions and stole the virginity Jack would've had the honor of taking

Chances are rationally high judging by the amount of character fanservice we've gotten so far.

>ashi was aku all along
>aku was playing the long con this whole time

>why the fuck do you need a car when you can go anywhere with a bike

This is Sup Forums
No one posts sources

I would like for ashi to become jacks successor but let's be real here it won't happen but if it does happen Then wow I wouldn't know what to say

What if Jack dies and he left Ashi pregnant?

>Lone She-Wolf and her cub

Why would Jack need a successor when his entire existence has been to stop Aku?

Ashi is a shit character.

Has she received any R34 yet? I'd feel a smidge guilty if we neglected someone with the series about to reach its proper conclusion.

That actually does sound pretty cool.

aku isn't the only thing worth defeating. taking out aku won't basically bring about paradise worldwide with every other bad guy swearing a vow of pacifism and charity.
there will always be positive forces and negative forces acting on the world.
that's why the gods don't really give a shit about aku. there's no danger of him ending all of existence like the primordial darkness that beget him, aku's just another negative force in the history of the universe

Sup Forums will get triggered and take about 3 months to recover.

You are a shit character

exactly

which is funny because Sup Forums and Sup Forums was propping Samurai Jack up as some MGTOW MAGA Pepe-tier show until Ashi started doing shit.

>Jack goes back to the past and seals Aku
>aging process is still fucked
>becomes the eternally twenty-something emperor of his land
>generations after generations of his friends and family pass
>much like Aku he witnesses the planet advance in technology
>starts feeling nostalgic about the future

Probably why no one has ever made a cartoon based on me.

>3 months
user Sup Forums is still triggered by Korra ending and that was 2 and a half years ago

> Sup Forums and Sup Forums was propping Samurai Jack up as some MGTOW MAGA Pepe-tier show
and this funny because jack's power comes from being trained by multiple cultures and having a magic sword forged by pagan, african and hindu gods

I want the Old Boy finale.

I'd watch it to complain here about what a shit character you are and sperg out when they give you a hamfisted waifu and you cuck best girl in the final season

Sup Forums has had a hate-boner for LoK since the end of Season 1 ruined Amon. It had nothing to do with the ending and everything to do with ATLA being Sup Forums's sacred cow and LoK not living up to their rose-colored nostalgia goggles.

Hey, she was clingy. I'm sure it's nice to watch an awkward, self-pitying waifu from a distance who you can both project onto and fantasize about propping her upright with your dick, but I got my own fucking problems.

Been done. And much better.

more

fuck off batman

His ass

>and much better
Strikes Again and Master Race are some of the worst things ever done

>Jack becoming God Emperor
Yes please

Not yet I'm afraid. You could request some on /aco/ if you'd like

Not likely I bet.
>endgame

Jack will kill Aku in the future and find a time portal to his time. So he can kill Aku again. Creating the Good Timeline.

Ashi will stay behind in the Ruined Timeline to undo Aku's Evil.

Hmm that would be a good idea let's just hope the finale won't be shit it would piss off a lot of people over a decade waiting for this show to return only to have a weak finale would be the biggest "fuck you" by far

If Ashi doesn't die in the final battle against Aku/Her Mother then this will be the ending.

Genndy said the ending was emtionnal and bittersweet.

So the two possiblities are either Ashi and Jack confess Love, and then she Dies. Then Jack returns to the past.

Or (more likely)
Ashi and Jack defeat Aku, confess love

But will never see each other again as Jack goes back home