ITT: Sup Forums recasts Disney's NuWars one role at a time

ITT: Sup Forums recasts Disney's NuWars one role at a time

I'll start.
Daisy Ridley -> Alicia Vikander.

She might be a bad fit for Lara Croft, but she would have made for a good Rey.

>Alicia joining the dark side
muh dick

>Rose
Assuming Disney is forcing me to cast an Asian, I'd change Kelly Marie Tran into Chloe Bennet

I think the problem with Rey is the script. Daisy is likable in interviews, but she comes off as a Mary Sue cunt in the movies thanks to the hack writing.

tfw no one would change Oscar Isaac cause he's charismatic as fuck and a great fit

If Disney wants a token British chick that is actually hot and can play a Mary Sue then get Kaya Scodelario.Daisy Ridley can't act and was only in a few TV shows as an extra.

she almost looks like hershlag prime

*Finns your path*

Her voice is too raspy.

Too old.

Actually great choices. I never understand employing ugly people as leads in action movies. If i wanted to watch ugly people i can always go for a walk.

Raspy voices are cute and don't sound as retarded as Daisy's
HUHUHU OI JUS BOIPUSSED DE COMPRESAH

Dane Dehaan as Finn.

They should've all been white males. Female action heroes are a fucking joke. People can suspend disbelief only so far.

I’d cast someone who has more than one facial expression.

The problem is the character. She's written for someone like Daisy Ridley. Alicia Vikander is too serious and humourless for the character as it is written.

Again, character is the problem. Finn is the butt of too many jokes. You don't put someone who's actually kind of suave or cool in that role.

Alicia looks like even more of a tranny than Daisy. Fuck off faggot. Go back to lgbt.

Somebody post the pic of her in a bikini

There's nothing wrong with the cast. It's the characters and writing.

I don't care if they change the female lead, it will still be nu-wars and obviously written by the same fags. Alpha-wars has a male lead and I'm not interested in Disney princess movies. Fuck feminism.

Praise Kek
MAGA

Adam Driver will still be Kylo Ren, that guy was made for that role, and I don't think anyone could have portrayed him better than Driver