My sister beat my brother and I in FIFA16 in a bet to decide what we watch tonight...

My sister beat my brother and I in FIFA16 in a bet to decide what we watch tonight. She chose 2 movies of the Twilight Saga

How much I going to hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

learnersdictionary.com/qa/when-to-use-i-and-when-to-use-me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>losing to your sister at FIFA
Literal soyboy OP, and I don't use that newfag meme lightly

>playing FIFA 16

jjust kkys

She's pretty decent and I scored two own goals. It happens

Bro what the fuck

You have shamed yourself and your house. Whether you watch twilight or not is now irrelevant. You must rematch her and win.

>losing to your sister in FIFA
>losing to your sister in FIFA with the odds in your favor
what the fuck is your problem

>and I scored two own goals

Do you really think English speakers care enough about poorball to buy a video game of it?

Embarrassing OP

wot

Absolute disgrace. You should cower in shame.

Watch with an open mind, and realise that the films are a critical take on the books.

They change the amazing, perfect Edward of the first person perspective books into a creepy weirdo with mind-control powers. Bella's dad is the sympathetic bedrock of the films, not Bella herself.

The first Twilight is good, the second is bad, the rest vary.

I scored two own goals.

Wow... I beta rate you 9/11.
Either treat her like Borat or be a little virgin beta soy boy for the rest of your life, faggot.

the first movie is shockingly bad, but it is moderately comfy so its pretty easy falling asleep to

Did you fuck her?

Charlie is sympathetic until he becomes a total cuck.

>You must rematch her and win.

It was literally the 1st time she beat me. Its my own fault really for playing with Liverpool. She beat my bro because he's fucking idiot and played with Burnley while she chose Bayern

She's gay as fuck, user. She did bang our cousin tho

>How much I going to hate it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....*Inhale*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HA.....ha ha...
>Reads again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!

It's bad, but not so bad it's funny. You're fucked.

>scoring 2 own goals in FIFA

You're just looking for an excuse to watch twilight without being called a faggot

The first and second movie were kinda comfy, not gonna lie

*my sister beat my brother and me
learn grammar idiot

tell us more

No he had it right the first time retard.

No, you wouldn't say "my sister beat i...." you would say "my sister beat me..." so why would you say "my sister beat my brother and i..."?
Only idiots who want to sound smart do this

I unironically watched all of them a few years back. I don't know why and I can't remember much of them besides the snow battle scene in the last one. No one forced me to watch them. I just did it.

learnersdictionary.com/qa/when-to-use-i-and-when-to-use-me