Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up, Wesley.

I could definitely take Tennant

>"ok smile"
>dislocates jaw and opens wide as possible

Why do soyboys do it

How long until he's hit with sexual harassment allegations?

practicing to take their wife's bull.

>le cuck scream

I would beat this faggot to within an inch of his life

Somehow I doubt he ever gathered the courage to even approach a woman who didn't approach him first.

fucking numales

The soyboy smile
The soyboy side part
The soycuck pube beard
The soyboy skinnyfat figure
The soyboy tattoos

but only in a self defense situation right sam?

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

there are less painful forms of suicide, user

People who hate themselves do this smile.

Psychfag here;

It's a social self defense mechanism. Children, when they're feeling intimidated or anxious, will often make noises or flail in an attempt to dissuade people from perceiving their insecurity. As they don't yet have the social experience or emotional maturity necessary to realise that other people likely aren't even passing judgement.

Soyboy betas do it for the same reason. They think everyone is judging them and knows that they're insecure and afraid. So the open mouth is supposed to distract you from it.

Anytime anyplace.

rip

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Time for bed Ridley

I've only done it once to convey the actual feeling of "Holy shit this is awesome" but most times I avoid smiling in pictures because I actually have some weird thing with my face muscles that when I smile, only one side goes up and the other pulls to the side so it looks like I'm making a weird face. It's been like that my entire life. So the most I can do the smarmy smirk with the one side making the smile. so when assholes say, "You need to smile more" I really want to beat their faces in.

i think i can take this guy as well

That scene from wolf on wall street

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

If he isn't queer, he missed his true calling.

>could have married some nice fangirl or just fuck fangirls forever
>he chooses some used up whore with TWO kids

pathetic.

>tfw the 68 year old woman who played your mother on tv 30 years ago is arguably a more enticing prospect than your wife

A lot of people got really triggered by this one the last time I posted it for some reason, so now I have 2 reasons to post it.

Someone needs to make one pic with all his open mouth retarded smile pics.

Have a wallpaper, user

Soymouth

top kek

Mate you need to drop "arguably", there is no argument. Gates McFadden is hotter. Case closed.

I'd make sweaty love to that bag of bones before I'd ever touch Wheaton's wife.

Not sure, but probably i can. I'm a tranny.

user, please...

call me a cuck will ya

Jared Leto and Daniel Radcliffe.

they are snakes

>I wish this retard would at least try to act somewhat like a human being while he's around me.

Why do all soyboys talk in a high-pitched, uptalking accent? Is it a conscious effort?

what are those stains?

He was a soyboy even back in 1987

Dr. Crusher's vaginal discharge.

What did they do to him on the ST set? Shit must have ruined his life forever.

Is she taking HGH? Really?

The soylent grin

Spot on faggot, a well thought out post.

Sulued!

Eh, that guy just seems like a cheeky cunt. You dont see those empty dead eyes desperate for acceptance, he just seems like hes waiting to go on his next coke bender.

It's called the Cuck Scream

>tall as fuck
>long reach
>currently in great shape
>ex marine

No lie, I'd beat the fuck outta Joseph's boipuss after a long hard day of ethnic cleansing.

Wasn't the dude an ex-marine or some shit?
He'd probably knock me out cold before I could even touch him and his fridge frame.

Marines don't fight with their fists.

Are Nu -female a thing now?
God I hope not....

>He is an idiot, we have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke

Idk you gotta have some sort of confidence to show your teeth like that. People will certainly judge you for fucked up teeth. Or maybe they just haven't thought that far ahead

Yes. But I'm sure they have more CQ training than I do.

But can you beat Anne Frank in a fistfight?

he could probably out run me, but if i get one good hit to the face he'd probably k.o. kind of like that danzig scenario. i'm not a huge fat guy but i'd tower over snyder.

>Thinking he can take on based Adam Driver
Dude's a 6'2'' ex-marine who is carrying the Star Wars franchise on his back right now. He'd beat the shit out of you.

they do get cqc

Driver is a beast still, his workouts are crazy. Marines have you run your ass off and from what he says, he never stopped that regimen.

Damn he beefed up after Silence

Pia Zadora. She's 64 now and she wouldn't stand a fucking chance against me.

Is that emoji Chloe from "Life is Strange"?

Damn, Jens Kidman looks like THAT?

>frightened
Fucking kek

Judging people's expressions is far, far more common, especially in media.

>mock a celebrity for being effiminate
>b-but muh alt-right
Why are soyboys so insecure?

Chloe looks hot here

You're on the right track. It's a sign of submissiveness, same as saying "like" 10 times per sentence. It's to gesture that they are non threatening.

Oh look, a literal mouth breather.

what I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

all i gotta do is grab his dick and he'd whine and bitch instead

>Holy shit this is awesome
Where can I subscribe to your blog, mr redditman?

I feel like I would break him.

Is it me, or does he look like what Tobey Maguire would look like while being on the verge of death from cancer?

I did it once so that means I go to Reddit. Could you be anymore of a fucking idiot?

Mate, she would wreck you.

Why does he look like somebody photoshopped him to look as retarded as humany possible in every picture he's in?
It's so fucking bizarre. It fills me with an irrational urge to attack him.

YE BRING ME DOON A CIGARETTE RITE NOA

its the emoji movie chick

>ex marine
never deployed

Now this is podracing

Is that Kenneth Branagh or Ewan Mcgregor? I honestly can't tell anymore

TJ would beat the fuck out of you if he finds out you voted for Trump punk

Manlet are crazy, they still try to punch you after you already nailed them to the floor

guns run out of ammo and knives can be lost/broken
all soldiers learn hand to hand combat
hell have you not seen saving private ryan? they throw their fucking helmets at each other

Damn nigga, buy some Crest White Strips™

So he has the marine training without the PTSD? Based Kylo