Thanks so much for this screening guys, I'm a huge fan...

>Thanks so much for this screening guys, I'm a huge fan. I don't have much time left but at least I'm going to find out the answers to some of the questions everyone has after The Force Awakens. I can't wait to find out the story behind Snoke, who he is, where he came from, how did he get so powerful in so short an amount of time after RotJ, is he related somehow to a previous sith? I'm sure his origins will be very interesting. Oh and I can't wait to learn more about the Knights of Ren, they really hinted how important they were with that one scene in TFA at Luke's academy. Can't wait to see how they followed up on that. And speaking of Luke I've been dying to find out what could cause someone as good and as resolute as him to just disappear, I mean he even went to the death star to redeem his father who was one of the most evil men who ever lived. If he went to that island he must have had a damn good reason, he wouldn't have just given up and let his friends and everything he fought for be torn apart, that's just not in his character. It will be exciting to see the real reason. And how did his lightsaber end up in that chest? I thought about it a lot and couldn't figure it out since he dropped it into the pit in cloud city. Should be real interesting.

>I love Phasma too, is she one of the Knights of Ren? I'm sure we'll learn more about her backstory. And of course Rey's parentage! I've been talking about that to all the people at the hospital here and everyone has a different theory, that she's Luke's daughter, that she's Han and Leia's kid somehow, that she's Obi Wan's granddaughter, that she's a forgotten clone of Palpatine, so many theories, I mean she has to be related to someone with all that buildup and foreshadowing and the way she dreamed of the Island, her connection with Luke, the way she experienced Luke's memories when she touched his lightsaber, it's obvious! Well enough talk, lets get this show on the road. May the force be with you!

I heard he asked them to pull the plug halfway through. And they said ‘oh the tv?’ And he said ‘no, mine.’

I'm going to hell for laughing at this

>goes to an island to die
>proceeds to eat and drink and care for himself

Poor guy. It's a damn shame. They really fucked up this one. It's bad when most level headed people are putting the Phantom Menace above TLJ.

Walking out after TLJ, I had the same feeling of confusion as I did for Elysium. The giant plot hole in Elysium were those health machines. Why have all those ships with them? If they were sick of earth people coming up to use them, why not just leave a few on earth?

TLJ created plot holes not only for itself but for the entire franchise. It didn't even answer the dew questions people have been debating for the past 2 years.

He went there to die, not to kill himself.

>It's bad when most level headed people are putting the Phantom Menace above TLJ.
Yeah it would be if that was happening in anything but the land of make-believe

>All those other ships around the dreadnought at the start
>not a single one opens fire on the rebel ships or helps out the dread while it's getting btfo

what the fuck?

>It didn't even answer the dew questions people have been debating for the past 2 years
>REEEEE WHY DON'T SNOKE AND REYS PARENTS HAVE A 50,000 WORD WOOKIEPEDIA ARTICLE!!!!!!

LUL which one of u is this???!?!?

Spotted the Disney Nu-wars Soy boys

You might want to add "reddit" "cuck" and "libtard" to complete your buzzword collection.

>movies always drop this low
>you know just like TFA did...

Is that r*ddit?

please tell me that pic is not real

kek

Americans are so disgusting, aren't they?
>I'm about to die. I will cease to exist and fade away into an empty void of nothingness. All my loved ones will have to move on from my passing. Better watch a generic Hollywood action movie by my corporate overlords to send me off.
You're all pigs, begging for your capitalistic masters to dump more slop into the trough, so you can needlessly consume more shit. You work like dogs to support a system which throws you away when you've outlived your usefulness. I shit on the United States,

Top kek

I assumed they sent fighters. The Resistance was flying too close to the Dreadnought so firing on it would risk hitting the Dreadnought.

yikes

I just kekked irl
Merry Christmas user

>He went there to die, not to kill himself.

>"Movies always drop hard when Christmas is on a weekend because nobdy goes to the movies on Christmas Eve and over the weekend.

Oh yeah totally no one sees a movie when they have time off work and are with family members trying to find something common to do... you know like see a pg-13 fine for the whole family Disney Star Wars movie.

pray tell where do you live

>I killed babies for THIS?!

t. dumb brown poster

>>I love Phasma too, is she one of the Knights of Ren? I'm sure we'll learn more about her backstory.
user, no one cares about Phasma. NO ONE.

>has extremely finite time left to live
>choses to watch shitwars

I don't know about you guys, but if I were to die I couldn't care less about Star Wars.
What is wrong with Americans?

>itt: europoors who are scared of death

Smirk'd

Til people on commie natioms are inmortals

underrated

Nice fanfiction. Do you have his actual reaction to show us?

excuse my autism

well, at least he could go with the knowledge that Star Wars now is also dead

>goes to an island to die
No, he went there to stop (You).