Tfw to dumb for /sci/ and /lit/

>tfw to dumb for /sci/ and /lit/

then go to Sup Forums

I don't understand lyrics.

/lit/ is filled with pretentious christfags who wear Dad sweaters and cry about post-modernism, /sci/ is filled with dropouts and autists who cry about science fantasy being unrealistic and Sup Forums is filled with neckbeards who unironically hate music besides neutral milk hotel and the occasional orchestral, post-modern neo-classical album that is basically annoying sounds for 50 minutes.

All of them are terrible, just go to /x/ to laugh at conspiratards and Sup Forums to feel good about your mental health. Then Sup Forums for leaks, LOTR threads, Trek and the occasional meta discussions.

Welcome home

>to dumb for /sci/

/sci/ is full of brainlets

T. Brainlet.

/lit/ remains one of the few non tainted boards from pol. Other than that the only decent ones are specific hobbies like p tg or trv. Tv is fucking cancer. Non existant board culture except for literally BLACKED pedos and cancer. And people accept newfags and reddit too readily.

Lyrics are the least important part of a song, who cares.

>/lit/ remains one of the few non tainted boards from pol

Is this bait? When was the last time you browsed /lit/?

>/lit/ remains one of the few non tainted boards from pol
You're actually retarded...

/sci/ is literally just a board for engineer undergrads

Are you the guy that shits up probability threads?

>MUH REBBIT BOOGEYWOOGEY
Hello, post-2015 poster, I bet you really think complaining about da rebbits is a legitimate complaint.
>inb4 get called rebbit fifty times

this

I bet you don't even know what The Fappening was, newfag.

>all these brainless that don’t use /his/
It’s truly one of the few remaining boards where any sign of Sup Forumstardation is laughed out of the room at the first sign. Probably why it’s basically dead though.

>THE AMERICAN INDIANS HAD A HIGHER DEVELOPMENTAL INDEX THAN EUROPE!
/his/ can be pretty fucking stupid too.
Please don't direct fa/tv/irgins to other boards that aren't complete cancer. Its always so painful and obvious when a Sup Forums crossboarder shows up.

>he thinks I don't know what the most famous nude leak was
Kys for trying this hard you fucking faggot.

>THE AMERICAN INDIANS HAD A HIGHER DEVELOPMENTAL INDEX THAN EUROPE!
Explain to me how that isn't correct.

>Explain to me how that isn't correct.
I'd rather drink bleach.

I accept your concession, then.