De Niro has to wear platform shoes on the set of The Irishman to look taller beside Al Pacino

>The stars of the film, Al Pacino and Robert De Niro, might be two of the most revered screen actors of all time but both are not the tallest gentlemen ever - clocking in at a very average 5' 7" and 5' 9" (or 5' 10", depending on where you read), respectively.

>Nothing wrong with that, you might say - but the problem is that the character that De Niro is portraying, Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran, was 6' 4" in real life.

When will they learn?

Why are Pacinos feet in that weird position.

the guy Joe Pesci played in Goodfellas was a giant too and was about 20 years younger than him.

manlet jokes aside, this looks like goodfellas - JUST edition

both of them are probably wearing adult diapers, can't hear shit, and already showing signs of dementia. it's probably even worse with joe poesci. Geriatrics Goodfellas here we go.

Those feet

hey guys, the irishman is going to be friggin ebin, like no scorsheze we've ever seen before, it'll have:
>narration
>tracking shots
>hundreds of f-bombs
>new york city
>freeze frames
>multiple wives
>rise
>fall
>it'll last 130+ minutes
holee shit, can't fucking WAIT!!!!

I'll take it over Star Shit and another capeshit any day.

you forgot
>IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAY IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAYYYY

just fuck my shoes up

>wow that tall guy has really really short arms
>like a t-rex

>shitting on scorsese kino
Even though it will be the same rehashed formula with the same tired cast which has now aged out of their talent, it will still be better than 90% of the garbage shite that gets discussed here day in, day out.

you THINK you wanna see a scorsese epic with 80 year olds pacino, deniro and pesci, but trust me - you don't

I don't know why modern mob movies have to feature these old people. they can't find younger Italian actors?

No, I've seen the work these guys have been doing in recent years. I know they're way too old, that's why I mentioned it.
I'm just saying what has already been said ITT. Better than capeshit and starshit.

>movies have to feature these old people
because people want to see pacino and de niro made a good film, something they can't do for the last 20 years.

Arent they too old to be playing the guys involved anyway?

they're using cgi to De-Age their faces

no, I'm not joking

So why are actors all short? Don't all people just not care as much to pretend to be a badass?

>the virgin pose
>the chad podium

It's typically the wimpier kids who are often shorter that get into acting. It's also easier for someone short to put on some muscle and look like some Adonis in comparison to someone taller who would look lean with the same amount of muscle on them.

DeNiro is just trying to get money to pay for his wife and kids

young actors all look like soyboys nowadays

>So why are actors all short?
they're not

how can I work on my height gains???

kek
>implying scorsese is not just capeshit with italian criminals