Oh right its Tuesday. Cheers user.

>One of the good ones, like France
You got jokes eh Lex?

>and they have Harley
Who cares?

>Ollie's face
had me a fun kek

I hope Babs get crippled again

if this series is just going to be filled with ollie and dinah being wholesomely happy together, im fine with this

well colour me fucking wrong then.

Oh gosh, this is just cute.

How much more rich is Lex compared to Bruce?

>user expected Buccellato
buckle up, baby, Taylor's back at the wheel

What's wrong with France?

So Cyborg sprung him out eh? I just want to see Flash and GL goddamn.

Her costume has kneepads! You can see them in that panel!

>Barb gets cucked by all the Robin boys
>goes for the arrow/canary shota instead

I STILL WANT TO SEE THIS FIGHT, DAMMIT!!!!

Lex x Bruce OTP.

If Superman has been exposed to red solar radiation for years now, and no chance to be exposed to yellow solar radiation, shouldn't he be as strong as a regular human? I assume that glass would be reenforced?

His cells soak up radiation. He should still have plenty of red radiation in him, it's not like being a superhuman is his "default" state that he'd switch to when the red lights go out.

In regular continuity he doesn't lose his powers at night time because he's still full of yellow energy.

This is a small nitpick, but it's annoying.

NOT HARLEY!!!

oh god!

As-tu un quelconque problème avec notre pays, cher ami ? Exprime-toi, je t'en prie.

And yet, it's always been portrayed like this. Probably because if a villain has him locked up in a red room and someone breaks him out, it would take too long to get him outside wherever he was locked up.

In the Public Enemies storyline of the Superman/Batman book, there is a line at the end saying that Bruce's wealth is greater than Lex's.

I guess in Injustice the good Lex is richer than his mainstream counterpart because he hasn't wasted millions over the years building devices to kill Superman with?

>No one wants a world molded into Batman's vision. That would be terrifying.
Where were you when Lex out-RIGHTed Cyclops?

I'm still on my knees

that's what she said

>fractured cheek
Did they break batman ass ?

So where the hell were Ted Kord and Lucious Fox during the first game? Wouldn't they be on Batman's insurgency?

It's a major nitpick if this is how he escapes.

>No one wants a world molded into Batman's vision. That would be terrifying.
Didn't Superman say something like that in the first issue?

Injusticeverse:
Where everyone is dumb as Hal and everything goes as wrong as the suicide squad movie

>DAN THE MAN TURPIN
FUCK YES.

You guys getting Le Penn into the second round might have pissed her off.

This shit makes me really hope that some day when Injustice is finished that beside giving him Harley to write, that DC also gives Taylor the GA corner of the DCU to play with. He is too good with them to restrict him to only being able to write them in an elseworld.

Can Harley be dead now? Please? I have no idea why she is still around, or why Batman even lets her around for that matter.

I'm still sad that Magpie is dead
And that I couldn't do gross things with her body.

My super prison would include kryptonite gas that would be released if the red lamps ever went down, a sound based attack hooked up to a separate generator and the guards would include robots, speedsters, people with super strength and magic users as well as highly trained regular guards. I'd also allow Green Lanterns to guard and check in whenever they want.

True dat.
But hey, Le Pen's like a bad flu. She won't get elected and will be running for president in 5 years. Again.
Don't want to derail the thread though, let's get back to Injustice.

Times like these make me wonder if anyone knows where to find some of that Gold Kryptonite that permanently removes Supes's powers.

We can see who wears the fishnets in this relationship

It would be better to simply lobotomize Superman.

>Robo Lex Luthor AI

Dodged a bullet there.

Yes.

>inb4 it's DLC

Calling them villains seems kind of weird. I mean they are supervillains, but it still seems weird to refer to them that way.

Just remembered that kryptonite was pretty much all wiped out in this universe.

Still, I'd make it so that a huge surge of electricity would be released if the glass was so much as scratched, then a sound attack, then freeze rays, then robot/magic/super strong guards would rush in. The prison would be in Antarctica and I'd try to have something set up so I could call for Green Lantern help if need be. Worst case scenario I'd put bombs in necks of Ma and Pa Kent that I could detonate remotely if Superman got past all that somehow. And I'd put a massive bounty on his head and offer amnesty to any villain that could bring him down dead or alive.

>"Rich people."

kek

Awwww yeah Lucius in the house mother fucker.

kek
Also i hope Fate does magic shenanigans and merges this Ollie with the dead one. This kinda seems disrespectfull to martyr Ollie.

>you will never be simultaneously romanced and emasculated by Black Canary suddenly proposing to you

Why even live?

>merges
he just brought him to another universe

>he actually disappears

Cant wait to see Turpin shit talk to Brainiac.

Why is it so short?

This kid.

It's a digital title

They're 10 normal pages every week

So they can stretch it for 6 YEARS.

Well, so far he only managed to punch a small hole in the glass. Maybe someone else comes to break him out.

Harley's confirmed for the game, user.

Would Robo Lex AI Rank on Colu?

>final boss ends up being a fusion of Braniac and Robo-Luthor

Who beat up Batman?

Was it the Reverse Flash impersonating Batman?

Well i though Fate could send memories of Dead Ollie to new Ollie via Canary. That would be more natural (to me).

Probably Jason.

>Robo Lex Luthor AI

Was this done before?

Who thought this was a good idea? Seriously wtf.

I would pay for that.

According to Bats, he wasn't enhanced, so it couldn't be Reverse Flash.

>and they have Harley
You should care because...?

everyone except for you who doesnt has a problem with this?

>last 2 panels

oh boy, did we just got another /ss/ pairing?

>What's wrong with France?

If I told you I'd get banned for posting Sup Forums outside Sup Forums. So let me just sum it up with: "everything".

Their comics market is okay, but half of it is belgian anyway.

Ollie jr. can't stand hearing his dad getting pegged every night.

>another
Mah man.

>/ss/

France is the best European country. And the most American, ironically. LIBERTE, FRATERNITE, EGALITE!

> t. ouiaboo

Am I the only one who didnt like Billy and Harley. Maybe I'm just biased since I hate Harley tho.

At the end of Injustice he was shown with a brief spark of power while inside the active prison. It's possible he stored a bit of his power all along for a moment like this.

I hate Harley too. I love Taylor take on her though. Billy didn't even like Billy/Harley. It was just funny without being XD tier IMO. Also led to some pretty good OC.

OLLIEXDINAH A CUTE

I don't think his dad's the only one getting pegged on that panel