Do Americans really wear outfits like

Steve carell? Looks so terrible.

I wear pretty much the same, except with a mono-colored t-shirt. Don't really give a shit.

for comfort not looks

Yes if you're between 46-75 and have no sense of style/interest in womenfolk. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an AARP discount on New Balance shoes.

literally nothing wrong with being /comfy/
he doesnt give a shit about impressing women at his status

You don't have to be 46+ to not give a shit about sluts/style. I've been dressing like IDGAF since I was about 30.

anybody got the pic where carrel is a hype beast and gosling is a basic pleb in terms of fashion?

>implying i target sluts when wearing express/brooks brothers
Case and point.

>dresses to impress others

guess what, good looking clothes are comfortable too.

At least Steve looks decently normal unlike the faggot to his left. If you dressed like that Gosling faggot in most of the US you would be considered pretty gay.

lol

There's nothing comfortable about dressing like this. Plus it's a constant reminder that you look like shit which makes you feel like shit.
Besides, what is it with needing your comfort at all times ? This is the mentality of someone spending all his time on his couch or in bed.

Dressing decently is as comfortable as dressing like shit and it gives you some confidence
Feeling confident > feeling "comfy"
Your false sense of comfort is just a way to make up for your insecurity, dumb lards

He dresses like the nerdy kids in my old highschool. Those shoes really drive it home.

only losers like myself

Only for you, disgusting queer

>he's rich, famous and not a faggot we wears wtf he wants to

I admit I'm very interested in why you said 46. Why not 45? 50? 40? Why forty SIX? Why user??????

if you already have a family and a career no reason to be a disgusting tryhard.

Forty six? Forty six!? Aw man now that's all I can think about!

You'd be considered pretty gay by everyone except for the women. So you realize you just look handsome and attractive to everyone, though other """straight""" men will call you a fag for damage control over their repressed attraction towards you.

m' lady

the classic "polo shirt + jeans + sneakers" is pure comfort mode, he's not going anywhere or trying to look cool in that, it's just what you wear when you don't really give a fuck but also want to look not-homeless junkie. he wears other things too you know.

but I get what you mean, american yolo attire tends to look nerdy and autistic, whereas european tends to look extremely homosexual. I guess I'd still pick the former

more like this actually

do post a picture of you wearing your outfit that looks like goose's since it isn't harder for you to get ready

New Balance are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. But who cares about arch support or back problems when you can look like a vain faggot?

We wear outfits like that just for walking around obviously, you don't want to show up for work with your professional clothes riddled with bullet holes.

>This is how literally 95% of the autistic NEETs on this board dress, so you're not going to get anywhere here.

wearing sneakers anywhere other than jogging or doing a sport is fucking dumb as shit. It's the equivalent of walking around in a sports jersey at all time good god.

There is nothing wrong with having the smallest sense of dignity about yourself when it comes to appearance. Shower, shave brush your teeth have a tidy haircut don't dress like a child.

You can tell by a persons appearance immediately if he has any self worth

Not like I'm available and looking for pussy all the time nowadays so what does it matter. If I'm just going out sometimes to pick up bread or for some mundane shit, I'll put on the baggy jeans, random shirt and sneakers. I'm really gonna slip into my fitted shirts and slim jeans when i can be comfy as fuck for a little.

Kevin Smith actually makes fun of how bad his clothes are, though. He's also got one of the weirdest and fattest shapes imaginable, so there's not a lot of options for the dude. I feel like he's a bad example.

Steve Carrell has no excuse to look that bad. He looks like he's cosplaying as Dennis the Menace.

>You can tell by a persons appearance immediately if he has any self worth
Not really. I have enough self worth that I don't care about fashion.

lmao how are you soy boys even allowed on other boards?

i remember being jealous of ryan golsings dark shadow beard in this movie (not shown in this pic) and it turns out to be that black dust shit sprinkled on his actual beard hairs is less than mine

>You can tell by a persons appearance immediately if he has any self worth
If you're comfortable with who you are, you don't give a shit about people judging you on your appearance.

None of this matters when you’re shitting money. I really doubt Steve carrell cares

can you only deal in absolutes?

>being so confident you don't care about people judging you based on what you wear
>insecure
Pick one, faggot.

no because this is from a movie where hes dressed in oversized clothes to make him look like a loser

>t faggot trying to justify dressing like a soyboy

>women complaining about this
>while wearing northface jacket, yoga pants, and uggz
>thinking they arent infinitely worse

niggers i wore sweat pants to highschool entire time
comfort > looks EVERY TIME, if jyou got a problem, fuck off to your corner lol.

sweat pants can you look good. You could wear a suit jacket with sweat pants

Say what you will, but I cant help but respect people who have stuck with a style since they were in their late teens/early twenties, they really dont give a fuck what others think of them and just find joy and comfort in that simple thing.

no you cant
this was like back when yoga pants werent a thing and every retard wore jeans solely because it was the trend

now every moronic whore wears yoga pants

>they really dont give a fuck what others think of them

of course they care you idiot. you think that kevin smith is free of human insecurities because his pants look like a parachute? only a sociopath wouldn't care how they are viewed

>Steve carell? Looks so terrible.
and your balls are blue in your skinny jeans; I'll take Steve Carells content comfort over your fuck boy pants

/thread.

Come on, user, now don't tell me you never thought of the possibility of sucking dick. It's very nice, it's quite warm and juicy. If you like masturbating, grabbing another man's dick and putting it in your mouth is extremely more satisfying. And there is sense of power that comes with it, because men are usually fighting each other and the worst thing is to be considered gay by others, so when you are sucking dick you go all out, it's like jumping out of a trench in a war and get shot multiple times only to realize the bullets were imaginary and you are unharmed. Not only that, you are full of warm cum in your mouth and face, you can relax on the guy's chest and both can watch each other back, figuratively and literally.

The only reason not all men suck dick is because they are afraid of what others would think.

This user gets it.
Sucking a dick once in a while is no big thing. Hell, it's only gay if you fall in love.

you're just not /fa/ enough m8

>Steve Carrell has no excuse to look that bad

It was for a movie you dingus

Someone post the shop with their head swapped