What are some good snacks to eat while watching a movie?

What are some good snacks to eat while watching a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

felix?

Me? I'd pick crabs legs.

Idun

Brazil Nuts
Pecans fried in butter
Bacon
sunflower seeds
4 diet cokes

How can it be a pizza burger and hot dog?

personally, i like Dole Dippers

It’s a hot dog flavored burger made of pizzas. Fucking eurocucks are animals I swear.

>finland

>German company
>German product
>German store
>not a single German word
multi-culti!

pretty common tbqh

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>finngolians

I tried one of those and it barely had any filling and just tasted like warm bread. Awful gamersnack.

Never fails to get a hearty laugh

___"No!"___

For me? It's one lil' egg roll.

For me, it's Coke Zero.

Coke Zero
If I'm really comfy at home maybe warm milk and cereals

>Italian-Americans

Only in America

Coke Zero Sugar > Coke Zero

hello doug

I can sneak 4 of these into the theater. At home I'll go thru at least 10 a movie.

>brits say they know pizza well

>Germans
WWIII cant come soon enough

>Drinking Coke Zero
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

>Oetker

Mmm, corn.

If you remove them from the can before entering the cinema you can sneak in at least five.

Who puts burgers in a fucking can? How can you remove it from there? It's a mess!

fuck you doug funnie

Do you drink normal coke? Or just no coke at all?

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

The smell is too strong. I'll never get past the dogs.

Dogs?

Oh, right. My bad, fren.

New policy. They patrol the guys waiting inline for penis inspection, sniffing for outside food.

I usually sneak a Reuben or beef on weck into the cinema under my cowboy hat. I haven't been caught yet. One time an usher told me to remove my hat but we got into a big argument where I claimed I had psoriasis I was ashamed of and eventually she just gave up and let me go.

You're a sick animal.

You should have used buffalo sauce.

Truly, the hubris of man knows no bounds.

German here, can confirm. Due to the absurd amount of dough compared to the filling you don't taste shit, it simply makes you fat without you getting any pleasure out of it. Will never buy again.

If I do, I usually eat homemade stuff like curry, but sometimes tendies if I go full degen, cashews are fine as well, but most of the time I don't eat anything at all..

ja hyvää joulua sullekin
senki kestsuppi homo ukko

so reindeer then.