Implying this scene isn't cool

>implying this scene isn't cool

Can't you do that with one hand?

t. brainlet child

Why put so many bullets into a guy who is laying right in front of you

Is this an outtake or did someone actually put this nonsense in a movie?

Why would anyone do that instead of shooting normally? I know nothing about guns btw. It just doesn't seem much more effective at all

Why does the flash appear below and above the gun toward the end

There's absolutely no need for there to be a sequel, but at least Isabela Moner is in it.

unfucking reliable

/k/ here, there's nothing wrong with this method and it increases shooting speed a lot

>that one kid in the arcade

this, gun shoot fast

Real /k/ here,
Try this on the range and see if you can even hit the paper. With a proper stance/grip, you would actually hit them and you would still be shooting practically as fast.

It's called bump firing. Allows you to fire a semi-automatic on full-auto. You lose precision, but the rate of fire improves dramatically.
Vegas shooter used it.

I assumed you could just hold the trigger and thumb the hammer back for the same result with more stability.

>hi Benicio :3

What is the point the le epic rapid fire if he's executing somebody?

Wouldn't the trigger need to rebound in order for a new round to chamber?

ID on this gun?
It looks like a soldier's gun to me, but I cant narrow it down any further

I actually ADIOS these myselfwaAHAHAHA :3

ADIOS
D
I
O
S

Stupid as fuck. Why would you need to shoot someone on the ground +10 times with a pistol, let alone so quickly?

It's something that belongs in a John Wick movie, not a grounded film in the vein of Siccario.

Figure if i was in the cartel or after the cartel themselves. Overkill would drive the point home more. Just saying.

To send a message.

Why shoot a man before throwing him off a plane?