Oh shit ur mamma name martha to?

>oh shit ur mamma name martha to?
>aight we cool

*sigh* He was reminded of who he was and what his mot...you know what, never mind.

Wow I never pieced this together in the old noggin user, now that you've explained it so well it's totally not the single worst writing decision I've ever seen anymore, wow mind = blown

kys soyboy niggers

>Batman gets pushed into fighting surpmarysue because he receives paper scribbles bullying him

Lmao, that movie was fucking retarded

Batman is so insane in the membrane that just the possibility of saving someone with the same name as the mother he couldn't save will make him drop all he was doing and thinging and feeling and go save the lady.
Many a supervillain used that trick on him over the years.
It's a good trick.
It even beats the High Ground Trick that bats is so fond of.

That's why he never killed Joker,
>Bat is about to cut off the head of the Joker
>Joker looks behind Batman and says: Martha?
>Bats turns atound WHERE? WHERE IS MARTHA? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHERE IS THE JOKER FUCK HE DID IT AGAIN!!!
*Whedon puts Oops I did it again as the soundtrack at the end of the scene*

MOTHRA?

Ugh, i must have travelled back in time

Kino

lmao

Where did batman find out about Kryptonite?

I honestly can't remember... even if he found the substance how could he know it would make Superman weak?

We've never seen Cavil's Superman hurt by Kryptonite before.............................................................................................................................................

Kek

Oh wait didn't he get it from Luthor's place?

Wait then how did Luthor discover Kryptonite?

He surely didn't get it from Krypton because no human can travel through space....

Huh?

Kryptonite anyone?

Wayyyy worse then Martha.

Lol lois throws it in the puddle then goes back for it when the big beast comes. But t no point she's told the best is coming or it cn be hurt by the shit

Quick Sup Forums, if you were to fight someone you perceive as a threat not only to yourself but to humanity as a whole, which piece of information would completely change your mind?

How did he know Superman weaknesses? Don't tell me it's from hacked encrypted files with meta files inside.

that they were human. murder is a sin

Its a movie retard

It's not murder if it's self defense. Plus there are tons of people who kill others in the bible and god is ok with it.

>6. THOU SHALT NOT KILL

I am a strict believer in the words of god alone and not by the words of men who are easily given to darkness and avarice

Anyone else's mum called Sheilagh? I need a new bestie.

>Batman known for not killing his enemies
>wants to kill Superman
bravo Snyder

batman kills all the time in bvs...

>*sigh*