Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kpfest.webm
my.mixtape.moe/mwclqk.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=oCHXHVEFwIc
my.mixtape.moe/bojwfx.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My reaction as well

Jesus, is that a PSX cinematic?

What happened? The Steppenwolf that was teased in BvS looked a helluva lot better than this.

>his original motivation was to unleash his dead mother's soul from the boxes to rise up against Darkseid with his new army comprised of human parademons
JUST
U
S
T

He sang born to be wild

legit had no idea who the villain for BvS was. All I saw in the trailer were giant bugs.

I LIKE TO DREAM YES, YES, RIGHT BETWEEN MY SOUND MACHINE

dont know why you are confused. Looks just like the comic

Lolno

Looks like that kid from Stranger Things.

if i had to base a personality off that image he seems kind of nice. so that's a terrible fucking design.

Why does he have ballskin hanging from his chin?

Steppenwolf sounds like a good band name. (Not a comicbook cuck or nor do i watch capeshit)

He looks like a Power Ranger villain. I still don't know why they didn't use Dark Seid.

Professor Chaos + Boy with balls on chin = Steppenwolf

Surprisingly accurate

DC's only good villain is an edgy clown with no superpowers... let that sink it for a moment.

same as the only good Hero

t. only knows about comic book villians through movies

Spider-Man has better villains then all of DC combined.

You literally can't argue this.

Darkseid is for the JL sequel.
Sorry I couldn't help but make that joke

Hahaha please go ahead and tell me more about Captain Boomerang's depth as a villain.

Also I have more boxes of classic dc and marvel comics then you.

I'll wait for you to name some DC villains.

(feel free to use comics even though this is a tv/movie board.)

Not the guy you were replying to but even in comic books Batman is the only one with good villains and he only has like 6 good ones.

All other DC villains are forgettable laughable trash and have to constantly make excuses for Superman's power levels.

Supermans only good villain (besides lex who has no superpowers) is Doomsday... and we saw how well WB could translate that to screen HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>>Also I have more boxes of classic dc and marvel comics then you.
that's not something to brag about
>Hahaha
go back to plebbit

GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNIN'

Zod?

they have good low tier villains sure but when it comes to cosmic or universal villains not even close

Went in with such low expectations it got my interest somewhat. Genuinely interested what the Snyder version is like.

isn't that a band?

More liek

Steppedinpoop

>Omega Symbol on the floor

we've come full ...something here

man olivia munn is so hot

my.mixtape.moe/kpfest.webm

JUSTice League

>that implied rape of the amazons when he gets all the motherboxes together
Jesus Christ, Whedon

Superman has good villains, at least when they are well written.

Luthor, Braniac, Zod, Darkseid, and then Bizzaro and Mr. Mxyzptlk

people acually paid to see that

korean is such a funny language
transliterations to these asian scripts are so weird

I actually really like this scene. Feels like it really is a desperate struggle to keep the Mother Box ahead of Steppenwolf. One of the better action scenes in the movie IMO.

>tfw I actually enjoyed this movie.

It's not DC's best movie but it's definitely not the worst. I don't get all the hate for it.

my.mixtape.moe/mwclqk.webm

not a music fan either

>Zod - Frankensteins Monster Haircut
>Ares - Old British Dude
>Doomsday - Lord of the Rings Ninja Turtle With Spikes
>Steppenwolf - Ballchinian

why do they all look fucking terrible?

I liked the hentai better where he kills the justice league and then brutally rapes wonder woman and introduces her to his harem.

Confess.

You are now aware that every DC big bad in the film series is either a big guy in a metalic suitnof armour or super strong, usually both.

Zod - armoured strong guy
Doomsday - spikey armoured strong monster guy
Incubus - strong armoured guy
Ares - strong armoured guy
Mr Stephen wolf: armoured strong guy.

They're also all grey to a point.

>The Virgin Speedster vs THE CHAD KRYPTONIAN

>People actually think Zod is a bad villain
Fuck off you anime virgins

wtf is a PSX?

I think Superman was supposed to be the real antagonist and it was the Justice League trying to rehab him and Steppenwolf showed up at the end. I think they made the cuts and decisions after Whedon was brought on.
I liked the Superman parts the best and would have made a more interesting movie but they felt pressure to rush into setting up the universe as fast as possible.

there's already a watchable rip?

Korsubs look great but the audio is pretty fucked up

I really liked that 20 seconds or so where bruce just directly states all the stuff that BvS failed to get across. Ya know, that scene that starts off with "well this is out of place."

Justice League is just way too deep for you. He took the Justice League on a Magic Carpet Ride through dimensions in the hunt for the mother boxes.

Nigga I said nothing of quality.
Just that his design is Indicative of a theme in DC villains.

Jesus.

I honestly thought this guy was a stand-in for the real villain. But then around 1.5 hours in, he was still around. I was pretty confused.

This movie was ridicilous. Marvel movies are complete shit but atleast there is a sort of professionalism to it. This movie was all over the place and it's the first DC movie i have seen beyond wonder woman which is completely different. But jesus christ, how can a grown man watch capeshit at all and not feel second hand embarrassment.

Anyone hope more Batman villains appear in the DCEU? I hope Mad Hatter and Black Mask will

the fuck is up with his eyes
why are they so kawaii

Yeah, I was thinking he has a friendly face. That could be effective if done on purpose for contrast, but I don't think that's what they were going for.

Go to bed, Shannon.

WTF is happening to Flash's hands
Hell I fucking hate this movie

she really isn't

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME

youtube.com/watch?v=oCHXHVEFwIc

Why was Dr Manhattan in prison?

>Draw me like one of your french girls

holy shit

my.mixtape.moe/bojwfx.webm

>Lex
>Darkseid
>Sinestro
>Joker (too some I actually don't care for him)
>Zoom
>Cap Cold
>Black Adam
DC has plenty of great villains