Cute guy makes a Lesbian turn straight

>cute guy makes a Lesbian turn straight

What are some movies with this plot line?

That's no lesbian, that's my wife!

>cute girl makes a straight girl turn lesbian
H-Has this ever happened?

LEAVE AUGGY ALONE

If you assume that's possible than you assume you only need to bump into a really cute guy for you to turn gay.

I'm not saying that's wrong

ggs that was me

>le antifafu xDD

this bitch is ugly as fuck and she's a cancer tier SJW

you pizza faced neckbeards will beta orbit anything

Is this the sjw chick from the trump inauguration protest? got sauce on her?

Chasing Amy, I guess? Except Amy wasn't actually gay in that

fag

The Breakfast Club?

>cute guy turns into a cute girl and makes a gay man straight

doubt what you're saying is true. i'm a cute guy btw

This movie was about how sissy white boys can't hope to compete with the power of Big Blonde Cunt

She has the crazy eyes.

no because lesbians are all just straight women larping as gays.

You mean qt eyes

That's really hard to believe, dude. Men are awful, you have to put an effort to be with one. If anything they are all lesbians pretending to be straight so to preserve the human race.

le never been around a lesbian man

You type like a lesbian that used to be straight but ended up being burned by Chad one too many times.

>chad
>brosexuality
lmao noexperience fag

You just like choking on dick so much you can't imagine someone not liking it

post more august

>mfw I've known I was gay since I was seven years old
>mfw I'm gold star

Not an argument. If you're that user, you type like a disillusioned, bitter straight female that has given up on men and now dates women. I've known a few bisexual women IRL that fit that mold. Claiming all men are horrible is just as pathetic as MGTOWs claiming the same about women (who are probably closet cases, too).

>Men are awful, you have to put an effort to be with one. If anything they are all lesbians pretending to be straight so to preserve the human race.

This is almost verbatim what some used to be straight but is now a dyke woman told me at work a few days ago.

Attractive liberal girls don't exist, they said...

Women were made to submit to superior male cock. You can't refute this failed-roastie dykes.

pusy pics?

goldfinger

You mean you have parents that pushed you into being gay. Don't worry, when you leave the house at age 20 you'll grow out of it.

My life.

not an argument

Yeah sure faggot, by kidnergarten you totally knew your sexial orientation.

Sorry your parents never cared enough to prevent you from being molested.

>""liberal""
Don't tell em that my african american friend, if there's one thing commies hate it's being called liberal.

Not that user and you're probably not serious because I'd like to believe you are not retarded, but you assume things of people because you know someone who kind of said something you think is strange and you assumed that of them

some people are dykes, bro, get over it

>mfw women claim to be lesbians but all their sex revolves around using dick shaped toys

someone post anifa-chan pls

dykes are women who haven't found the right man yet, it'll be fine dudette.

Why am I the only person who has photoshopped cum all over her face?

I developed crushes on these two

In fact, I used to sit right in front of the TV on the ground and stare in rapt fascination at Xena putting her armor on in the opening credits of her show and I had no concept of sex but by the episode where Gabrielle was a vampire and bit her I knew "I want to do this"

So I guess you can thank Sam Raimi

>straight men are homos who haven't found the right man yet

Either you believe both or neither.

a cute

A woman's body is designed to take dick. Lesbians using dildos makes sense because it's an effective way to get pleasure, even if you're not attracted to dicks. How hard is it to grasp this?

Chasing Amy by the dynamo director Kevin Smith
Just ignore Gigli

Someone post that screencap of /fit/ getting cucked by dyke.

pusy pics?

Which is why humanity has been utterly wiped out, women love women and men love men. We've only been pretending for thousands of years.

>the psychosexuality of men and women is identical
Okay brainlet

The majority of a woman's nerve endings are on the outside or within the first inch of the vagina. I'm not saying women can't enjoy penetration but the most common sexual dysfunction among women is they're not enjoying penetration and don't realize how much external stimulation they need to climax.

I feel you user.
>stare in rapt fascination at Xena putting her armor on in the opening credits of her show and I had no concept of sex
It's exactly like this, I think for both heteros and homos. We don't get what we are feeling, we are not really thinking "I want to fuck this person" or anything, but we can tell we are attracted to it nevertheless. When we grow up we just find a way for the desire which was already there to flourish.

>whites visible all around the iris
borderline psychopath at the very least