Pokemon verse gets invaded by a piece of unknown darkness from another world

>Pokemon verse gets invaded by a piece of unknown darkness from another world
>it slowly grows in power murdering random people and pokemon
>there seems to be no way to stop it
>when Ash encounters it by accident, it kills all of his pokemons and all of his friends
>he miraculously survives, his psychic traumatized beyond recovery from seeing everyone he knew get brutally murdered by something so purely evil
>starts aimlessly wondering around Japan
>sometimes has random hallucinations that his pokemon are still alive
>occasionally attempts murdering people while thinking that he is having a pokemon fight with them
>finally, after years of suffering, he stumbles upon the ancient grimoire that holds true power
>there is an old ritual that grants you any wish in exchange for your soul being stripped away from you and destroyed with no chance of ever getting it back
>desperately, he wishes to become the true pocket monster master, the dream that he should've fullfilled as a child
>loses any memory of his former personality and any sense of empathy
>he is however granted the power to take possession of any defeated foe he encounters
>he feasts on the victims of the great evil and becomes strong enough to gain invulnerability to its powers
>finally, he leaves his own dying world, finding a way to escape into a more resourceful one
>the only thing he remembers from his old self is a wish to become the one and true pocket monster master
>he becomes obsessed with using the ones whom he controls to defeat everyone whose skills he admires and to take control of them
>he turns into one of the most feared and vile creatures of this world, residing in pits of Hell amongst similar monstrocities
>his actual name long forgotten, he now refers to himself as Demongo the soul collector

Upvote 1+

Fuck this, i'm taking some vacations from you guys

Halau Hackbar

Oh! Let's play dirty now

After this will be pony, and then full /ss/

and here we go

And done, bye

Godspeed user. I should do the same But I won't

Mods must be asleep

Ayy LMAO any mod who sees this comment is a FAGGOT

is there a name for that "Tell me not to do it" stuff, knowing that they won't? That's pretty hot.

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

………………………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

This is what happens when the mods do it 4 FREE

This is Sup Forums

Bump

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

w h o l e t t h i s h a p p e n